Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market (27574 Views)

Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Man Arrested For Killing An Antelope In Bauchi Game Reserve. Photo / Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Habibuisah1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Buhari is old,
Buhari is sick,
Buhari is stern,
Buhari has friends,
Buhari has no friends
Buhari has no certificate
Buhari, where is your wife
Buhari's wife is in purdah
Buhari's wife has no certificate
Buhari's wife is a make up artist
Buhari's daughter is abroad
Buhari is an extremist
Buhari delegates
Buhari is a dictator
Buhari is at home
Buhari is abroad
Buhari is a soldier
Buhari cannot compromise Buhari is working with BAT
Buhari has no plan
Buhari's plan is too costly
Buhari is this
Buhari is that
Well, just in case we missed it, Buhari is
human!!!
And thank god, we all can say;
Buhari is not a thief
Buhari is not lazy
Buhari is committed
Buhari is passionate
Buhari is a Nigerian
Buhari is a general
Buhari has been to war
Buhari has true follower ship
Buhari is a politician's nightmare
Buhari is a movement
Buhari is clean
Buhari is discipline
Buhari is persistent
Buhari is tenacious
Buhari is simple
Love him or hate him, Buhari image alone has
changed Nigeria for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by moneybag100: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
abbasteck:
Killing without any reason is one of the two things that Allah doesn't forgive
Lol
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Mrslimblack(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
That's so unfortunate, but the woman made a big mistake. If she is innocent why not allow them search her, knowing too well the environment and what has been happening in that area.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by eminent007(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmmm

In the word of Christ: "Let him who's without sin be the first to cast a stone."

NB: quote me but be sure to quote me right sad
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by onatisi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
It always pays to be reasonable at all times most especially in tense periods.there is a big probability that the lady isn't a boko haram member. But why refuse to be searched by security officials ?everyone in bauchi is a walking target for boko haram,so ppl are extremely cautious and vigilant.the woman should have allowed them to search her

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by brownlord: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Good news if really a suicide bomber, i just pray it's no frame up as those religion of peace people can do anything to satisfy their politicians thinking they obeying allah
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by persius555(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
The lady probably refused to be searched to avoid being sexually harassed.She paid with her life. The psyche of an average northerner who has lived with the horrors of boko haram requires immediate re-evaluation. Terrorism is the opposite of what the internet is to the human race.RIP to the dead.
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by naijaking1: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
@poster,
This is a Boko Haram publicity stunt without any truth to it. Please talk about the many innocent Nigerians murdered by hijab clothed assasins parading as muslims.
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by ObaOlodo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
pendusky:
People still live in Bauchi?? I am surprised!

You no get sense at all... Oya See the pic...

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Samirana360(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Now she is dead, did u c any explosive device in her body

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Imanuelle:
Why would she refuse to be searched ?
Thank u for this question...

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
abbasteck:
With the way things are now, why would she refuse to be search Mehn she brought this untimely death upon hersef.
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Homguy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
MizTyna:
Smh..... If she had explosives on her,wouldn't burning her set it off or something? Was there no other thing they could do apart from burning her?
in a volatile region like that , it was fool hardy of her to refuse screening. hundreds of innocent souls have been killed by hijab wearing ladies, so to a large extent, she deserved it. though , I am sure I wouldn't engage in jungle justice, but heck ,its a tense atmosphere up there.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by austinbrown: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Simple thing why she no gree make them search am

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Homguy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
abbasteck:
sure, killing without reason. but he forgives killing people because they aren't Muslims right? religion of peace indeed! besides, there is a good reason for this avoidable death-the security challenge in the NE. she brought it on herself.
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by stephnie44(f): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
A search won't do u any harm.Rip anyways.sturboness is somfin else

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by KingsleyCEO: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Just for her to subject herself to be searched, Is there any big deal? As a wise person you must know when to forget about your right first so you can pursue the right later... I don't in anyway support jungle justice but even those that perpetrated this evil act must not go unpunished. May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by speener(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
With the way the atmosphere is charged in the northern areas now, she acted stupidly, or she's gat something to hide. She chose her faith. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by meccuno: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Austindark:

is either u are a robot or human. if u are human u are safe but if u are a robot, there are two things involved.
is either u are from d north or u are APC. if u are from the north u are a cattle rearer, but if are APC u need a handkerchief company for ur party members on march 28
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by mrtruth: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
moneybag100:
Jungle = justice.
And maybe the woman was innocent, why didn't they forcefully search her before burning.
that's just the truth. She may be innocent afterall otherwise the explosivesw would had gone off?

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by philGeo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ishilove:
Sheesh...was any explosive device found on her? sad

Knowing the volatile security situation,she shouldn't have refused a search. But we are presented with a dilemma; if she was a kamikaze messenger, a search would have meant instant death for the searchers and passersby. My take is she is one of these stubborn people who don't like being searched, and she paid for it with her life. Tragic
you said it all.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
abbasteck:

What is d other thing please?
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by philGeo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
MizTyna:
Smh..... If she had explosives on her,wouldn't burning her set it off or something? Was there no other thing they could do apart from burning her?
she paid for it, simple thing can kill if not obey.
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Atk1nson(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
dovelike:
I hate this. MURDERERS angry .Force the damn woman to trial and not burn her.

I guess u didn't read the post
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by handsome86(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Obedience is better than sacrifices now she hs sacrificed her life cos of disobedience from the context of the story .
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by zumary(f): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
In my opinion,she asked 4 it. I hope she's hapi now whereva she is.
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by pathofpeace: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Are they saying she could not be overpowered and forcefully searched? If so, how were they then able to place tyres and burn her? This is a simple case of murder

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by dplomaticVal: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
does is it mean that a mammoth crowd of that nature can't overpower a single woman to search her b4 wastin her.naija i hail.everyone of them who participated in that killin will pay his due,not on this earth
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by otiigba1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
MizTyna:
yes o! I would imagine so, now its appears an innocent woman has been murderd angry

2 Likes

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by otiigba1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
zumary:
In my opinion,she asked 4 it. I hope she's hapi now whereva she is.
Really?undecided this comment is coming from a woman, picture yourself in the same position, a bunch of people trying to violet you in the name of searching with no prove what so ever, would let them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invictus Obi: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Obinwanne's Abuja Houses, Cars / Musa Murtala Is Not Dead, Receives N1 Million From Group.PICS / Young Man Killed During Shootout Over Security Job In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.