Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market (27573 Views)

Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Man Arrested For Killing An Antelope In Bauchi Game Reserve. Photo / Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Atk1nson:

I guess u didn't read the post
I read the stupid post before commenting. What's the difference between the woman with the so called bomb and her killers?
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by otiigba1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
philGeo:
she paid for it, simple thing can kill if not obey.
so you are in support of the killing? This could ve been anybody including some one close to you, Nigerians are the cause of most of their problems angry
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by otiigba1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
dovelike:

I read the stupid post before commenting. What's the difference between the woman with the so called bomb and her killers?
exactly! Two wrongs always make a right for Nigerians, there is absolutely no different
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by otiigba1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nigerians are they main cause of most of their problems, that country has gone to the abyss, when things like this begin to happen, an innocent woman murderd without any proof by fellow citizens, yet the same people will also complain about brutality by the authorities
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
drlawizle:

What is d other thing please?

Allah does not forgive the apostate who turns away from faith even if s/he repents:
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
otiigba1:
exactly! Two wrongs always make a right for Nigerians, there is absolutely no different
Am just saying that there are other ways to address that issue than burning her to death.
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by DuchessLily(f): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmm....Bauchi mostly in d news dez days
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by DuchessLily(f): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
pendusky:
People still live in Bauchi?? I am surprised!

Ofcos! hahaha.... People still live in Maiduguri, why won't pple live in Bauchi
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by billyG(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
where iz d pictures?i dnt bilive in rumours.
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by billyG(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
DuchessLily:

Ofcos! hahaha.... People still live in Maiduguri, why won't pple live in Bauchi
There are more pple in maiduguri,bauchi than in rivers,bayelsa or ekiti.
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by furetin20: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
DesChyko:
Northern Nigeria
How they managed to turn out this way, I have little idea.
#or no idea
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Atk1nson(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
dovelike:

If u r driving pass a checkpoint and u r beckoned to stop but u refuse in a place on high alert like the North, the result will be the same.
The ways things are there right now, it's shoot before u aim. Even if it was security forces that approached her and she refused to be searched, they will likely gun her down before confirming if she was just being stubborn or actually armed with a bomb
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Atk1nson:

If u r driving pass a checkpoint and u r beckoned to stop but u refuse in a place on high alert like the North, the result will be the same.
The ways things are there right now, it's shoot before u aim. Even if it was security forces that approached her and she refused to be searched, they will likely gun her down before confirming if she was just being stubborn or actually armed with a bomb
Their actions are not still justified. The possibility of that woman being innocent is there no matter how little. The one that gets at me really bad is when they burn a thief. Most countries don't practice this kinda nonsense but they still have their crime rate under control and still carry out justice effectively like normal people. If this isn't controlled now they might burn a person for insulting another person
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Immarshall: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
otiigba1:
Really?undecided this comment is coming from a woman, picture yourself in the same position, a bunch of people trying to violet you in the name of searching with no prove what so ever, would let them?

Please don't change the story, i don't think any violation is involved in the bomb search, are they not supposed to be searched with bomb detection device again? Even if it involves physical body search, it is usually done by a fellow woman, so stop twisting the story .

Before you go there, I have been searched before , so I know.
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by DesChyko: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Immarshall:

Mumu,imagine a southerner talking about jungle justice in the north..you guys that burn someone for a little offense like stealing 20 naira...at least these guys' reason is the fear of suicide bombing..next time don't let your hatred for the north make you talk from your ass"

Kid yourself all you want man, there is no place in Nigeria more uncivilized than your brothers up north. Opinions can be twisted, but facts are sacred.
Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by otiigba1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
dovelike:

Their actions are not still justified. The possibility of that woman being innocent is there no matter how little. The one that gets at me really bad is when they burn a thief. Most countries don't practice this kinda nonsense but they still have their crime rate under control and still carry out justice effectively like normal people. If this isn't controlled now they might burn a person for insulting another person
they have already burnt some one for nothing, apprently the murderd woman was innocent

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market by ronald4lif(m): 12:31am On Mar 03, 2015
dovelike:

Word!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? / Invictus Obi: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Obinwanne's Abuja Houses, Cars / Musa Murtala Is Not Dead, Receives N1 Million From Group.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.