Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS (39309 Views)

Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice / Jubilation As Yankari's Most Wanted Animal Poacher Is Arrested In Bauchi . PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by CastedDude: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
A Facebook user has narrated how he spotted a woman who pretended to be lame in order to beg for alms behind the Government House in Bauchi state. According to the witness who shared these photos, the woman crossed the road on her knees like someone crippled right before his eyes only to stand on her feet moments later.

Read what Adams Absalom Kushi shared;

This lady crossed the road on her knees without recourse to motorist, and got provoked and started insulting few bike riders that almost hit her. People around there began to talk about her, saying that's how she behaves. I was told she comes around every Friday to beg for alms from worshippers who park by the main road to pray in a nearby mosque behind Government House Bauchi. Some body had risen to her defence when WE saw her stood up on her feet like a normal person to the amusement of even her "defender ". I was about driving out when all the drama started, I had to hurriedly drive few metres and parked beside her.

She begged me not to snap her when she heard those boys standing behind her began to whisper, look! He's snapping her. I reached out to my pocket to see if I could get change to give her and in a way create an environment that will allow me interact with her, unfortunately there wasn't change. The woman suddenly moved to the door of my Car begging me to give her money, coz she had seen me search my wallet. She insisted she had change for any naira denomination. I told her to bear with me as I drive away from her.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/female-beggar-pretending-to-be-crippled.html

2 Shares

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by CastedDude: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2017

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
recession things

1 Like

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by INTROVERT(f): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hallelujah
Op you just performed a miracle

Let's open a church!!!!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
She dey laugh because na all of you she fool and no be once.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by newyorks(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adiokey
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by muykem: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Need to survive by all means.
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Power and handwork of laziness.
No matter how Buhari try to fix this country it will never yiled any good thing.

3 Likes

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by dainformant(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
see how she dey laugh sef
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
This miracle is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
TB Joshua will come from nowhere now and say he healed her. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by matrixme(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Shame on you! So parting away with just 20 naira is such a big deal for you? Upon all that's going on in this country, its this beggerly woman's action that caught your attention!!! Why not follow her home to see how she's faring?

6 Likes

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Please where is Nkiru Sylvanus?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
hu ha ha cheesy I'm only happy she inst cripple
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by ANIEXTY(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
The hustle is real
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Begging is not a happy occupation

1 Like

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Hades2016(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
The hustle is real ....LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Dindondin(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
ok
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by amclimax(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
whats funny abi na movie? the hustle is real
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Abalado(f): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
na buhari cos am na,no be so?evrytin na Buhari,nawa o..buhari self u no dey try o.,i waka tire today for so interview,oga o uncle buhari
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by veacea: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Hades2016(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
brainy4oli:
Please where is Nkiru Sylvanus? It's been long I heard of her.
she has been crying in the enugu , you know she love crying grin
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by MARYchiells(f): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
matrixme:
Shame on you! So parting away with just 20 naira is such a big deal for you? Upon all that's going on in this country, its this beggerly woman's action that caught your attention!!! Why not follow her home to see how she's faring?

Cool down small. Abi you be her accountant?

7 Likes

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by auntysimbiat(f): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmm
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by chynie: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Creativity
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Rilwayne001: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Her teeth like this smiley grin grin grin
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by nbright: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hausa and begi begi cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by ruggedtimi(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lol...is normal
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by JVExpat: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nairaland is such an interesting place to be, especially at night after a hard days work!

Bed time! cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Watch this romance short video to enjoy your night. Goodnight all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWmQgJHq1Zc

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos / Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody / Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.