Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! (1768 Views)

Joke Of The Day "Am Something I Ran Away With People Money" / Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation / Its Workers Day!!! Am No Longer A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by charles009(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hey folks,

I met this pretty girl on a social network, within seconds we connected, and she happened to be close to my location.

We quickly agreed to meet, we went to club that night. We were drunk, so we quickly made out that night in a hotel room.

Since then I can't get this pretty girl out of my mind.

Is it normal or is something wrong with me.

Please I need to stop seeing this girl before she sends my marriage to ruins.
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by TrishaP(f): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by Kcdojoto(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gud To know
Nexxxct
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by CrazyScientist: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
[email]AJ CITY [/email]
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by buygala(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Summary of the story... op is married but now hooked on some other lady's puna undecided

My advice to the op..... Please shine your eyes and retrace your footsteps. .. Cheating has been, is, and will continue to be far more expensive emotionally and financially than being faithful to your spouse... Stop being pusssy-struck and back out of that relationship now before it destroys your marriage

The above is the advice I would have given you if I am a responsible somebody... but unfortunately I am not sad

Now, my advice to you as an expert fornicator is that you should marry her as a 2nd wife, and go find some other girl to satisfy your adulterous preek undecided... By the time you have done the above process 126times, thus having 127 wives and gigantic family responsibilities, I suppose your brain will automatically reset itself to 'Faithful' mode angry

1 Like

Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by justmag(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
I sure hope she feels the same way or close to it or else you are getting close to stage 1 clingyness.
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by simplemach(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy addiction...
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by sinaj(f): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
nice summary...

nxxxxxxt!
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by sinaj(f): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
nice...

ai hope u made out with a condom...
or... u knw na

1 Like

Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by fuckshit: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Is it normal or is something wrong with me
it's fücking normal; nothing is fücking wrong with you.
haba!! why the fück do you want to do that fücking continue jare! since you can't get the pretty bïtch out of your mind; just fücking continue.

bloody fücking shït grin grin
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by Omolola1(f): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmmn undecided
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by Enegod(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
charles009:
Hey folks,

I met this pretty girl on a social network, within seconds we connected, and she happened to be close to my location.

We quickly agreed to meet, we went to club that night. We were drunk, so we quickly made out that night in a hotel room.

I think you are still drunk.. You don't know what you are saying undecided
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by Beamborla(f): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
It's too late to think about your marriage since you couldn't think of it before hooking up with another lady.
There is no feeling of remorse in you... wait till the feelings come then you would know what to do without advice from anyone.

1 Like

Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Something is definitely wrong with you.....
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Stupid boys always worshiping the pusssy of hooe and then lieing not been able to get them out of their mind rubbish!!!
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Stupid boys always worshiping the pusssy of a hooe and then lieing not been able to get them out of their mind rubbish!!!
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hi,

Google 'herpes'.

Thank me later.
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Guy stop trolling. How many wives do you have? This one? www.nairaland.com/2164795/sleep-new-lady-eachday-get

Or is it the one that wants to divorce you?

Stop trolling
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey folks,

Useless man . . .
Re: After We Made Out First Day, Am Addicted To Her!!! by blessedapple: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
They are following you ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Too Hilarious!! My Encounter With A Female Nurse. / Photo: Google Knows Everything / 6 Types Of Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.