Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera (48679 Views)

New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) / Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Ikengawo: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2015

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Ijebulogic(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Camera was launched from maple cottage hotel. I can recognise it. They have the coldest star in LAGOS. but this drone can expose person o!!! LOL.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by walemoney007(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lekki,ijebu land...future capital of ijebu state

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Fash20: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
How can I get that drone. how much is it sold

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Hollawaley(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fash20:
How can I get that drone. how much is it sold
how much are you budgetting, you know there are of diff types. Av got a brother with a shop on aliexpress.com.
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by scribble: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Marching forward or flying forward.

Just be moving forward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Trailblazer1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lovely
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Fash20: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hollawaley:
how much are you budgetting, you know there are of diff types. Av got a brother with a shop on aliexpress.com.
I don't have any budget now. Do you have any idea on how much the one with camera is sold?.
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by yang(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Drone is very sensitive and should be heavily regulated. It is illegal to fly a drone over paris and it is not even legal to launch a drone strike on America soil. Nigeria needs to wake up and start regulating drones. These things are not ordinary toys, they can do real harm if armed.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
yang:
Drone is very sensitive and should be heavily regulated. It is illegal to fly a drone over paris and it is not even legal to launch a drone strike on America soil. Nigeria needs to wake up and start regulating drones. These things are not ordinary toys, they can do real harm if armed.
''if
armed'' nice one

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by MrFootball(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Beautiful scenery.
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
yang:
There are civilian spy drones for surveillance only.The armed ones are equally not just allowed to fly over our territory.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Ymodulus: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
The rise of drone warfare makes people very uneasy for different reasons—some very good and some not-so-good. Among the latter:  Despite their reputation as indiscriminate killing machines, and even using the most damning numbers, drones kill civilians at much lower rates than other forms of warfare, particularly other forms of aerial bombing. (And these numbers seem now to be getting lower from year to year.) I don’t mean to be glib about this or suggest that civilian deaths from drone strikes are perfectly acceptable, but those who criticize drones for killing too many civilians really have a problem with war itself rather than the particular weapon used.

In all, I personally see nothing wrong with drones, as they have large positive merits if not armed. Examples can be seen with Amazon, Alibaba of China, India shopping mall drone delivery test. Also they can be use for clandestine operations and the fun of playing with a drone.

Nice video though I expected to see the whole lekki on a wide view grin grin

yang:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by kayslimshady(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cool
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by yomalex(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cool but Beware...
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by eposho: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
MrFootball:
Beautiful scenery.
only when lekki is your crib for 15 yrs.
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
It's beautiful. Nigeria is actually sweet and enjoyable when you have money.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by AmakaDNB(f): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Beautiful

1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by zonax(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Good
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Babyboy1986(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
So cool
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
G
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
sweet lawd
abejide1000:
G
G fr #GOODLUCK cheesy
yang:

Who want they regulate am, our govt?

pffft.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by chinchong: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by ribbit: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
yang:
civilian drone not military drone
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Working on my Picmix,joining them soon.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by highlyhonoured7: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Home sweet home.....# princessfach@gmail.com.....God bless nigeria and USA

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by mrlaw93(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
To be frank, my phone cnt watch youtube video.. A gud narrator is needed pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Tval(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
What kind of view is this? you didn't leave a spot. Rename your post to "Aerial view of my compound via drone camera"

35 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Hysmady(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mah home...
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by VickyRotex(f): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
When I hear the word "Drone" it reminds me of 24hours...

Scared of that stuff... sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. / Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote / Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.