Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) (67932 Views)

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) / New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by broseme: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2016
To me Governor Ambode of Lagos state is the 'only and best' governor in Nigeria.Despite all his numerous standard capital projects,I don't think he is owing civil servants.You can not tell me a governor is doing well while his workers/pensioners are owed.Below are photos of the new face of Lekki Roundabouts under Gov Ambode.Isn't this great?Oga Ambo you too much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3QWqHmeB_s

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-new-standard-look-governor-ambode.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by broseme: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2016

3 Likes

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by broseme: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2016
broseme:
More
more

3 Likes

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2016
Governor Ambode is working! The only man who has truly brought "Change" in this time of "change" grin

Btw, My Willlie is working too na cool cool

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by Cloud007: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2016
lagos State Govt is sure more popular than the FED.

this is adding value for real men... wink

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by IVORY2009(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2016
Kudos to baba governor, Lagos is working!

10 Likes

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by onomeasike: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2016
It's also a government that thinks .This kind of junction is presently at Civic center, VI and the oniru junction just before the pedestrian bridge at the Admiralty tollgate and it's working fine so I kept wondering why about two plots of land is being used for a useless roundabout. These roundabouts should be phased out all over Lagos even the Falomo round about.They are constituting traffic nuisance in my megacity of Lagos

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by PaulIdu: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2016
The only reasonable govt official in Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by gebest: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2016
na wa o, but am not understanding the road already

3 Likes

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by moufan: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2016
ambode is the best governor in Nigeria by a mile,a man that doesn't deal in propaganda like most governors in Nigeria does especially that obiano that buys primetime slots on national television to deceive his gullible followers.

39 Likes

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by Eshinkan: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Governor Ambode is working! The only man who has truly brought "Change" in this time of "change" grin

Btw, My Willlie is working too na cool cool

So is mine too baby...let's talk.... wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by ItuExchange(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2016
Is this a design or a reality?

Neteller here: .com.ng

3 Likes

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016
for the past three weeks d traffic from lekki to jakande has been hell, journey of 7 mins without traffic now con be 2 hours plus. contractors speed up work we don tire. Ambode is really working Fashola is all about media hype

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by steppin: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016
Truly, Ambode and a few others are working.
If the other Bastards who call themselves governors are doing the same, Naija would be a better place.
I personally don't like APC, but he's the only APC governor I'd gladly vote for.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by celestialAgent(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by Christane: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2016
dy re some part of lagos dat av dat good look while some part re lyk death trap am nt sure ambode know that those part exist on d map of lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by emmabest2000(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2016
ItuExchange:
Is this a design or a reality?
Neteller here: .com.ng
See question ...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by mamatayour(f): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Itesiwaju ilu eko lo je wa logun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by icelord(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Buhari is also working.... Nigeria will be better.

5 Likes

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by shamecurls(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2016
And Obiano is busy signing different MOU's everyday with nothing on ground to show for it.

5 Likes

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by AntiWailer: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2016
He is really trying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
Nice job from the Lagos State Government. Eko Oni Baje.

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by johnstar(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by shaddoww: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2016
The only state APC use to make mouth, hope they won't allow internal crises escalate.

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by glimpse(f): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2016
it is not yet complete. they are working on it presently. that picture is only the design.

2 Likes

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by arsenal33: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2016
all the roundabouts on that lekki-epe road need FLYOVERS

11 Likes

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by HoneyBee23(f): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Who no like better tin?, kudos to this Man jare! smiley

BTW I gbadu the comments on this train grin,let's keep moving grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by shadrach77: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2016
Ambode is better than the clown called Obiano. He is truly working

4 Likes

Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by lekkipropertyy: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2016
useless roundabout ...anyway better late than never. Kudos
Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by Omudia11: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2016
Good.... Roundabouts are stale.
Re: New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) by Oildichotomy(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2016
People should just soft pedal on heaping praises on Lagos governors and have some deep retrospection on what they are supposedly touted as doing. Like this is just a roundabout for petes sake

It is pretty easy to get any Lagos governor to seem like he/she is working because of the way Lagos is strategically positioned within the media, intellectual, creative and economic sphere.

During Fashola time, it was as if BRF was the best thing in Lagos since ewa agoyin and bread but immediately the chips are down the reality of the hype and incompetence came bare.

Abegii!

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer / Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.