Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Fatal Accident Along Benin-auchi Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Along Benin-auchi Road (956 Views)

Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) / Accident Along Benin Highway Few Days Ago,Some Dead,Others Injured(Pics) / Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Benin-auchi Road by oba2flex(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
I really don't know the right section for this. It happened at the EWU slope.The accident involved a tanker loaded with AGO(Diesel) and a low bed trailer carrying a container. The tanker driver survived with minor injuries but his passenger died on the spot with broken bones.It took time for the road safety officers to butcher the truck and pull him out.The trailer driver died on the spot too.May their souls RIP.Now,my fear is the diesel spilled all over d road.Dat thing dey draw pass okro.Plz reach those plying that road to exercise caution.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Benin-auchi Road by oba2flex(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Can someone kindly help out? Wish to upload the pics with my phone

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Answer Pls / Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.