Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (13259 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / Biafran Pounds Is Still In Use And Costs More Than Naira. (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by biafranqueen: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

You see the problem here, why can't we appreciate things without attacking others? Why not allow things happen quietly? The same mistake ojukwu made, something ZIK was achieving tactically.
I agree with you shocked

Am I hung over
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by talktimi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
No wonder some people started asking for cotton paper all of a sudden shocked
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Neplusultra(f): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
God bless My Alaigbo kiss

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
You are probably a white imperialist working to break up Nigeria.

Now I am suspecting all this call for Biafra are being sponsored by the same imperialist trying to use Boko Haram to cause break up of Nigeria.
noblezone:
Nigerians are blinded with fraud called "one" Nigeria!
Biafrans are working quietly!
Although the currency thing does not catch my fancy in anyway, (at least not yet), we shall continue the push for our freedom from "rod" Luggards slave camp called Nigeria!

I have stated it loud and clear that we, the good peoples of Biafra have nothing in common with the Mohammedians Emirates of the North!

Long Live Biafra!

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by stevecantrell: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
The recent misfortunes of the naira and re-appearance of biafran money are not a co-incidence.

Emefiele , GEJ, NOI , MASSOB and others know about more about this than they wish to tell.
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

You see the problem here, why can't we appreciate things without attacking others? Why not allow things happen quietly? The same mistake ojukwu made, something ZIK was achieving tactically.

I have not attacked anybody!

The issue of conflicts in our ways of life is open, very open.

They too know they have nothing in common with us.

Ojukwu attacked nobody, rather he defended when we were attacked.

As for Zik, it ains me he has left the earth!
I wish he is still alive to enjoy "one" Nigeria!

The mistake he made was sitting on the fence, the same mistake folks like you are making!

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Emmanuel247(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmm and now Nigerian currency would be £1 for 5,000

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
GenBuhari:
You are probably a white imperialist working to break up Nigeria.

Now I am suspecting all this call for Biafra are being sponsored by the same imperialist trying to use Boko Haram to cause break up of Nigeria.

Mahahahahaha!

You amuse me soo much mister!
I am a Biafran sir! A full blooded and proud Biafran!

Nigerian has offered us nothing but blood.

So Boko Haram is sponsored by foreigners just to split Nigeria?

You folks can continue to lie to yourselves.

Was it America that sponsored Reinhard Bonke crusades riots, that saw your folks, looting, maiming and killing my folks in the streets of Kano?
What really happened bro? Just give me an explanation for that singular incidence alone. Was it America that sponsored it?
The North became caused the day Usman Dan Fodio brought Jihard on her!
The land was soaked on the blood of the innocent, and then the primitive Arabiic always of living was imposed.

Your values are different from ours.
You way of life is different from ours.

You kill at slightest excuse and then insist one Nigeria,.

Enough please!

We want our freedom from Nigeria!
it is as simple as that!

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by VANHELLSING: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Time to search for where I kept my own BIAFRAN currency, God bless the land of the rising sun & God bless GEJ & Nigerians while we are still in this contraption.

Marching forward to a new nation>>> tongue

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
noblezone:

I have not attacked anybody!

The issue of conflicts in our ways of life is open, very open.

They too know they have nothing in common with us.

Ojukwu attacked nobody, rather he defended when we were attacked.

As for Zik, it ains me he has left the earth!
I wish he is still alive to enjoy "one" Nigeria!

The mistake he made was sitting on the fence, the same mistake folks like you are making!
Did ZIK seat on the fence at the beginning of the struggle? A lot of you guys have turned history upside-down. Most of you enjoy the ojukwu emotion rather than face facts, its a pity.

I wouldn't be surprised if you further insult ZIK but the question i will ask you is what dod ojukwu achieve with biafra? Who's fault is it that the movement failed.
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by koboko69: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thread for ranters. Keep trading ur hard earned Naira for total folly! When u have traded enough of your inconsequential notes....i hope u dont come here to cry bankruptcy. No country devides without violence!!!

Team one Nigeria!!!
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Blackfire(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
biafra is a pandora's box.

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Zonacom(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
June 05 2005
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by fr3do(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
A wise nation will use this Biafran energy to create more economical autonomous regions.

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by fr3do(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
koboko69:
Thread for ranters. Keep trading ur hard earned Naira for total folly! When u have traded enough of your inconsequential notes....i hope u dont come here to cry bankruptcy. No country devides without violence!!!

Team one Nigeria!!!

Should we stay together because we fear violence! Is that not bondage?
Didn't Britain hold an election to decide If Scotland will go when calls from secessionists were becoming too much?
If a currency has the thumbprint of the Queen but isnt accepted by people, it is worthless. The Biafran pound is accepted because of the industriousness of the Igbos.

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Abeg the money plenty for our house if you need lemme know
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok. I was a child in Biafra. You were probably not born at the time.

We suffered, that is why very few of us that lived through Biafra are clamouring for Biafra.

Almost all sectarian violence in Nigeria were politically engineered by corrupt elite, during the corrupt governments of Thief Obasanjo, IBB, Shagari and Jonathan.

Boko Haram is a creation of America's CIA to distablise and break up Nigeria, so that the imperialists could access our natural resources freely.

noblezone:

Mahahahahaha!

You amuse me soo much mister!
I am a Biafran sir! A full blooded and proud Biafran!

Nigerian has offered us nothing but blood.

So Boko Haram is sponsored by foreigners just to split Nigeria?

You folks can continue to lie to yourselves.

Was it America that sponsored Reinhard Bonke crusades riots, that saw your folks, looting, maiming and killing my folks in the streets of Kano?
What really happened bro? Just give me an explanation for that singular incidence alone. Was it America that sponsored it?
The North became caused the day Usman Dan Fodio brought Jihard on her!
The land was soaked on the blood of the innocent, and then the primitive Arabiic always of living was imposed.

Your values are different from ours.
You way of life is different from ours.

You kill at slightest excuse and then insist one Nigeria,.

Enough please!

We want our freedom from Nigeria!
it is as simple as that!

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Your a yolobaperson and your cowardice is legendary, all the killings going on Nigeria by the huasas when are the yolobass retaliating ?

If after the war that Nigeria is peaceful I will be blaming Ojukwu and our fathers for fighting a wrong cause but 40years after the war people are still killed bc there is a Cartoon in Denmark, bc US invaded Afghanistan or Isreal and Hamas are fighting.

Obiagelli:

Did ZIK seat on the fence at the beginning of the struggle? A lot of you guys have turned history upside-down. Most of you enjoy the ojukwu emotion rather than face facts, its a pity.

I wouldn't be surprised if you further insult ZIK but the question i will ask you is what dod ojukwu achieve with biafra? Who's fault is it that the movement failed.

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by stevecantrell: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
studio14:
Abeg the money plenty for our house if you need lemme know

I need 500,000 @ N50 each
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Can't wait for my able and gallant PRESIDENT to Assume that office come May 29,and all ds Lunnies will run 4 cover.
#SaiBaba.

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Masterclass32: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Peace brothers, peace.

Nigeria is NOT going to disintegrate. Not now, not any other time. I admire the tenacity with which we fight for Biafra, but I think the time for that is well past. I used to be pro-Biafra myself but not anymore. This country is destined for Greatness, a united Nigeria, I mean. but some 'allies' dont want it so they predicted our disintegration years ago and are hell-bent on actualizing it. Most of our problems are orchestrated from outside. But we shall come out of this still united, stronger and better.

Nigeria is NOT Lugard's mistake though it seems to be. They thought they joined us together for their selfish reasons but the Powers that be ordained our existence long before. The same people are now plotting our disintegration. They will fail.

The black race is about to be exalted in Nigeria. Remember we are the biggest black nation on the face of the earth.

Nigeria is in a mess right now but she shall yet be great. The world shall yet behold this nation's wonders.

Keep it one Nigeria.
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
stevecantrell:

I need 500,000 @ N50 each
nna aru adikwagima? Money wey bi 689naira par Bound you dey price #50, you no no say naira dey fall? Make I wait till one Biafran Bound become #1000naira before I sale.
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by stevecantrell: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
studio14:
nna aru adikwagima? Money wey bi 689naira par Bound you dey price #50, you no no say naira dey fall? Make I wait till one Biafran Bound become #1000naira before I sale.

You're still making a lot of money. Do the multiplication.
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by cheruv: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
this is what the industrious nature of Igbos have brought on us..the return of the Biafran lira[£] cheesy as a discerning Igbo I'd urge all Igbos outside Nigeria to adopt the lira as a concurrent exchanger for the dollar.
when Igbos outside the country use it as their legal tender,the Nigerian naira would naturally be converted to the lira.God bless Igbo land and also bless the land of the Mmoño...Amin smiley
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by josnig1980(f): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Shame on PDP grin
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
5th June 2005?
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Interesting......

If this is true then I anticipate a cease fire to the e-hostilities btw the oodua warriors and our neighbours from across the naija AS SOON AS the biafrans leave The South West or get resident permits to stay in Odua Land.

Obatala,Sango,Eledumaare be Praised oooo,we are elated at this News.

All hail the Peoples' Republic of Biafra.
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

I blame "rod" Luggard and the mad house of slave traders who out of greed an lust invented a slave camp and called it Nigeria.

I blame myopic Biafrans like Nzeogwu who think they could fix Nigeria

I blame the brutish British who supplied arms and logistics to Nigeria.

I blame Gowon and his gang who feel the geographical location called Nigeria is more important than the people who dwell in it.

Give me the same opportunity, I will do the same thing Ojukwu did.

Igbos were being slaughtered all over Nigeria!
They ran home,
they were assured of their safety, they went back to where they were coming from.
They were slaughtered much more.
They ran home and opted out to stay on their own, and Nigeria led by Gowon, support by the British, followed them down!
Bombed their markets, schools, churches, hospitals and homes!

Which history are you reading?

Zik is disgrace!
I prefer Ojukwu's emotions to Ziks wisdom.

Sarduana left a great legacy for the people of the North.
Awo left a great legacy for the people of the West?
What legacy did Zik leave for us? The fallacy called "one" Nigeria!

Wake up from your slumber my sister!
Nigeria is not a country. It is a save camp.
Open your eyes, and see blood flowing every day.

The circle of blood has no ending!
This is because the supremacy fights has no ending.

I used to be like you, but I have come to terms with what Nigeria really is.
Zik was delusional, and it is very painful that after so many years of sad and hard realities, many of our people are still like he was.

Imagine a country where secondary school students killed their class teacher in cold blood, because she seized the copy of Koran used by one of them to cheat in an exam.

Imagine a country where a child who scored 69% was denied admission. while another child who scored 1% was offered the same admission.

Imagine a country where a blood thirsty murderer ad coupist is shamelessly campaigning to became President!

Imagine a country where we have two different laws!

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2015
TITOBIGZ:
Can't wait for my able and gallant PRESIDENT to Assume that office come May 29,and all ds Lunnies will run 4 cover.
#SaiBaba.

The blood thirsty tyrant will never rule Nigeria again.
I can feel your lust and thirst for some Biafra blood!

I pity your likes.
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2015
noblezone:

The blood thirsty tyrant will never rule Nigeria again.
I can feel your lust and thirst for some Biafra blood!

I pity your likes.

What likes?
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by wordcat(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2015
Since 2005!
Re: I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

What likes?

People like you!
You are already ecstatic over your dreams on how the mischievous tyrant called Buhari would spil innocent blood in order to quench our quest for our God given freedom!

Nigeria remains a cage built by by slave masters to enslave us in our fathers land!

Time and destiny is beckoning!

Biafra shall be free from the grips of tyrants like Buhari!

Dasukigate: Gabriel Kolawole Lambastes EFCC Over Misconduct, Withdraws From Case / Bayelsa To Immortalise Sani Abacha / Unemployment: NASS Members Are Part Of The Problem

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57