Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Messi's Recent Omission Of C.ronaldo Name From His First Xi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi's Recent Omission Of C.ronaldo Name From His First Xi (780 Views)

What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? / Article: Mata's Omission From The Spain Squad Is A Big Mistake / 5 Reasons Why C.ronaldo Is Better Than Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi's Recent Omission Of C.ronaldo Name From His First Xi by paula1(m): 1:18am On Jan 11, 2009
Am not a red devil(supporter)neither do i have extra like 4 d player in questn,but we must confess that cristiano ronaldo has wat it takes under the 2007/2008 season to captain the season's best eleven.The game is all about the goals and if you can get it you're consider good.I think that's wat ronaldo did and lionel messi only watered his named first eleven with the omission of last season's european's golden boot award winner,i hope messi is not getting back at his second place finish in the ballon 'd or cos he may be in for a greater shock on monday in zurich.

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger, Please: / Arsenal Completes Podolski Signing / How Sandro Rossel (barca President) Used Sentiments To Kill BARCA Dreams!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.