Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Arsene Wenger, Please: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsene Wenger, Please: (781 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / UEFA Bans Arsene Wenger For 3 Matches & Fined Him €40,000 For Improper Conduct / Alex Ferguson And Arsene Wenger Interview (funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Arsene Wenger, Please: by WarfyBoy(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2009
[b]First of all i am not an Arsene/Arsenal Fan, but i was expectin Arsenal to come out and prove y they are Gunners, for the first few mins of the game, i was quit happy and hoped they could even do better, but after the mistake from Gibbs the whole team collapsed and ManU surpassed them and took over the game

I think its high time Wenger/Arsenal realize that FOOTBALL is for Men, the strong, the Skiful, for those with healthy brain, and NOT for Kindergaten, they dont do modeling on football pitch, bringing in handsome young boys of 17-22 to play with Strong Brave Men of 28-33 is a total waste of time, and if Wenger is thinkin of getting even a black medal from those chaps, then he must be from another world. Wenger shld _stand that today football is not for Kids or mommys pet, its for peopple that are physically balance and strong, its a shame Gibbs made such mistake, but i dont blame him, when he had a 28 yrs old man  at his back, he shivers and fell offf.

Arsenal should open there Bank and buy players, i mean players, not kids, let them buy quality players, must he look for a player of 100,000 pounds, open your bank buy players who will giv u wt u want, players that will make u happy anytim u c dem play, players that fight hard to get what dey want.

This is my piece of advice to Arsenal Fans and Arsene Wenger,

[s]what an old man see sitting down, a kid will not see it even if he has to climb a tree[/s]
[/b]
Re: Arsene Wenger, Please: by WarfyBoy(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2009
Re: Arsene Wenger, Please: by switch47(m): 6:44am On May 06, 2009
Why not use the existing Arsenal thread- even switch as i mumu reach- i am amenable to correction. No multiplicity of thread on the same topic!! Anyway- Football is entertainment(Purely) Arsenal is a great club so stop noise!! they play one of the best soccer on the globe- and i am sure their time will come some day!! some fames you play, some games play you!! All the best to the Gunners in their future endeavours!!
Re: Arsene Wenger, Please: by Cristalz(f): 8:35am On May 06, 2009

(1)

Barca Drops To 2nd On The Laliga Table. / Dangote Wants To Buy Arsenal? / Chelsea V Liverpool [F.A Cup Final 2012]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.