Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments (29931 Views)

Top 10 Romancelanders That Like Posting Long Comments. / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! / The TOP 10 Romancelanders That Inspired Me To Register. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
missclassy:

Just shut the fvck up and get you asss out of my thread
I don't tolerate nitwits. And it seems you have a band

Oya move out undecided

Sorry I don't speak stupid can you say that in English.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
missclassy:

It seems you are deaf, I said take your fvcking attention seeking LovePeddler-like self out of my thread
Period!!!

Im sorry what?
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dimples192:

Sorry I don't speak stupid can you say that in English.

Cnt even type without swearing loooool
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:

can i be of help?
wanna re-capture your thread back for you wink
You are welcome undecided
I am really tired of reading these foools comment from page 3 all the way to 20
Gosh
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Haha. What are you smoking, chioma? grin

Pls ignore that _bitch.

I think the that _bitch be smoking crack. She is trying to evict us.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lol waited till page 20
U just realised no one comment on ur top

Just close the thread n get out
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dimples192:

Weather was sunny today ... Not as cold as last night feeling spring already hun
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ZedX5: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dimples192:

I mentioned you on a new thread. Leave this one.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Cnt even type without swearing loooool

I think this is our eviction notice grin

You worked in the housing sector what are our rights?
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Im sorry what?
Please don't try to sound more stupiid than you already are

Just swerve biitch undecided
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dimples192:

I think this is our eviction notice grin

You worked in the housing sector what are our rights?

Well,

To be fair we git the rights to comment . If u didnt want ppl to comment u shud ave created topic on ur wts app or bbm dat way its private
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
missclassy:

Please don't try to sound more stupiid than you already are

Just swerve biitch undecided

Looool lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
_Bitch we have squatters rights
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Yh lol we know ur a snitch .., its ok hun do ur thing .

Read previous comment i told her to close it since no one was interested in the topic after page 2 or 3
Sge dudnt we kept it running

Wts ur prob?
Enjoy your thread, gat no prob wif you wink jez wanna intrude.

@missclassy; i gat no help to render, I'm jez here to do amebo grin......

*Em out!!!!
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
I mentioned you on a new thread. Leave this one.
By the way blackett, zedx5 or whatever, its now obvious that you really lack the attention of girls in real life

You feeling on top of the world now right.
Why don't you give these fooools your address so that they can see the sick ugly manless mofo who has been parading himself on nairaland as a tough guy.

Enjoy what you can never have , while it lasts boy.
U better get bk up

Lol, come in ere without manners swearing
Mayb if u asked nicely
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Well,

To be fair we git the rights to comment . If u didnt want ppl to comment u shud ave created topic on ur wts app or bbm dat way its private

Loool creat a thread on whatsapp grin
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Enjoy your thread, gat no prob wif you wink jez wanna intrude.

@missclassy; i gat no help to render, I'm jez here to do amebo grin......

*Em out!!!!

See even ur bodyguard knws not to step in lol
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seriousbabe
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Well,

Shut-up.
Whenever a topic is created, it goes against the rules to derail it.
Especially with useless comments like this
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ZedX5: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247 dimles192 cherryice. There's a new thread on my profile. Let's get that one active and let this one die. Simples.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lemme settle it for you guys

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
missclassy:

Shut-up.

But u derail other ppl threads too
So wt u on about mate .
Shut up Not actually speaking tho lol
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
missclassy:

Shut-up.

Ok ok
Well thank you for housing us I'm out bye
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Lala247 dimles192 cherryice. There's a new thread on my profile. Let's get that one active and let this one die. Simples.
Ok
Lala247:
U better get bk up

Lol, come in ere without manners swearing
Mayb if u asked nicely

Once again, shut the fvck up.
By the way, how's your street walking business
Is it still kicking?

Fvcked-up biitch undecided
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ZedX5: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Unfollows
Lol dont cry boo boo wink
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
missclassy:

Once again, shut the fvck up.
By the way, how's your street walking business
Is it still kicking?

Fvcked-up biitch undecided

Yh u were on the streets with me grin
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Yh u were on the streets with me grin
Please don't you have any atom of self respect for yourself?
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
missclassy:

Please don't you have any atom of self respect for yourself?

Dont u
U call urself classy embarassed embarassed undecided undecided
Gurl bye
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by cherryice(f): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247, dimples192.. girls, how do we run this territory? grin
I see the op is gettin mentally deranged

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

10 Most Precious Gemstones / Photos Of The Day / Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.