Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,881 members, 7,824,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments (29971 Views)

Top 10 Romancelanders That Like Posting Long Comments. / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! / The TOP 10 Romancelanders That Inspired Me To Register. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
[sub][/sub]
missclassy:

Once again, shut the fvck up.
By the way, how's your street walking business
Is it still kicking?

Fvcked-up biitch undecided
_Bitch no one asked for your life story! You were conceived on the side walk? Thanks but no one asked.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
cherryice:
Lala247, dimples192.. girls, how do we run this territory? grin
I see the op is gettin mentally deranged

Gurl abeg

Leave her she needs to get laid lol
Were in zeds thread now waiting for ya
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dimples192:
[sub][/sub]
_Bitch no one asked for your life story! You were conceived on the side walk? Thanks but no one asked.

Yea, but at least I wasn't conceived by a street-walker undecided
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Engog dimpz cherry berry u needed lol stop entertaining this tramp
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Enegod(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
cherryice:
Lala247, dimples192.. girls, how do we run this territory? grin
I see the op is gettin mentally deranged
derailers squad.. I don't even know who is topping now..whether lala or you undecided undecided
undecided
undecided
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
missclassy:

Yea, but at least I wasn't conceived by a street-walker undecided

You were conceived while she was on duty! Sorry that must've _fucked up her income. Sorry for such a sad life you had. It's not your fault!
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Enegod:
derailers squad.. I don't even know who is topping now..whether lala or you undecided undecided
undecided
undecided

Lol i dont derail
I help keep convo flowing u feel me wink
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Enegod(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i dont derail
I help keep convo flowing u feel me wink
You guys have succesfully hijacked this thread... I feel sorry for the OP
undecided
undecided
Nairaland Derailers Association (NDA)
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Enegod:
You guys have succesfully hijacked this thread... I feel sorry for the OP
undecided
undecided
Nairaland Derailers Association (NDA)

Ok wteva
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dimples192:

You were conceived while she was on duty! Sorry that must've _fucked up her income. Sorry for such a sad life you had. It's not your fault!

Really?
Honestly I am scared to insullt you right now cause I am afraid you might just collapse.
Seeing you already look like an AIDS patient
Or is it Anorexia

Either one, you really look sick
Pity you sha
Anyway, what's one less fool on the surface of the earth undecided
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Enegod(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Ok wteva
so, who is the leader?
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by DrAify(f): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seriously babe,you are funny and stubborn at the same time lipsrsealed
Lala247:

Cnt even type without swearing loooool

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
Seriously babe,you are funny and stubborn at the same time lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Ur wife is here dimpz
run enter thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / Top 100 List Of Cute And Funny Handles On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.