Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments (29890 Views)

Top 10 Romancelanders That Like Posting Long Comments. / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! / The TOP 10 Romancelanders That Inspired Me To Register. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
so ma jacksparrow be lala bf sad

I no get bf ohh
Guys r scared if me lol im gunna b single for a loooonnngggggg time
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by cherryice(f): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

shocked shocked shocked
did you see that? grin grin big gunss cheesy dont pm him yet, hes mine for keeps grin tongue
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZedX5:
Enjoy it while it lasts. . .
lol, tongue I know say we go see for another thread
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZedX5:
Lol. I'm one of the most emotionally intelligent persons you'll meet. . . I change moods to suit an occasion. My bad side on here is all fun.

Aaaaah that's good to know
That's why I'm a fan grin
cherryice:
Lala247 I dont like jack, break up with him angry grin

Lol im not with anyone

Cherryice is my main bae wink lol my bf gf everyting
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ZedX5: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

I think it's because you bring out the nice in him grin
I'm nice to nice people. She's shown that severally. Not to me, but to others. I was going off on someone one day and she interceded calmly. So I had to drop it.

Even if she kicks my balls, I'll be nice to her. grin
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
cherryice:

did you see that? grin grin big gunss cheesy dont pm him yet, hes mine for keeps grin tongue

Cherry! Shut up! You kill me. Handle that gun with caution bbe you dnt wanna hurt somebody
shocked
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by cherryice(f): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol im not with anyone

Cherryice is my main bae wink lol my bf gf everyting
hehe same here bae wink

did yall see that? grin am her main bae yaaayy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

I no get bf ohh
am not scared of you,dts y I sent u pm tongue,but u were able to kill my moral.you know I don turn bad guy just because of u grin
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
cherryice:
Lala247 I dont like jack, break up with him angry grin

undecided undecided undecided WHATZ THERE TO BREAK?
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by cherryice(f): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZedX5:
I'm nice to nice people. She's shown that severally. Not to me, but to others. I was going off on someone one day and she interceded calmly. So I had to drop it.

awwww kiss kiss
really wish I could kick the balls tho grin
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ZedX5: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

Aaaaah that's good to know
That's why I'm a fan grin
Very few people understand the way I behave on here.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZedX5:

me I cannot do that
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ZedX5: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
lol, tongue I know say we go see for another thread
In nice conditions I hope.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by cherryice(f): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

Cherry! Shut up! You kill me. Handle that gun with caution bbe you dnt wanna hurt somebody
shocked
my other name is miss caution wink
I take it slow with caution
whats there to rush when we got the whole night? wink
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Una don derail
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZedX5:
In nice conditions I hope.
yea,we have only crossed lane once...so nice I guess
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ZedX5: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
cherryice:

awwww kiss kiss
really wish I could kick the balls tho grin
Bad idea. grin
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:
Una don derail

YOU LOT DID
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:
Una don derail
since when,lol...we don collect d thread from its 1st page
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ZedX5: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

I no get bf ohh
Small boys are scared of you. . . You make them log out for days. _shit, you even made one deactivate today. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by cherryice(f): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZedX5:
Bad idea. grin
I can think of many fun things to do with it tho.. good idea now? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by cherryice(f): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZedX5:
Small boys are scared of you. . . You make them log out for days. _shit, you even made one deactivate today. grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wtffffeck?!!!!
Who deactvated??
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ZedX5: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
cherryice:

Hmm.

Still concerned about your safety.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
cherryice:

WEIRD undecided
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ZedX5: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
cherryice:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wtffffeck?!!!!
Who deactvated??
Ask lala247. Such a meanie.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by cherryice(f): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
cherryice:

ok

BTW, Y DNT U LIKE ME?
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by cherryice(f): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZedX5:
Hmm.

Still concerned about your safety.
you sure do know how to play around grin

if you were in china... lipsrsealed hmm am sure you would withdraw all these statement of yours grin
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Soup ready

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by cherryice(f): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZedX5:
Ask lala247. Such a meanie.
I had to burst into laughter for real
. Lala been comin hard on the guys here tho
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
cherryice:

you sure do know how to play around grin

if you were in china... lipsrsealed hmm am sure you would withdraw all these statement of yours grin

Cherry dont corrupt him for me ohhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Have You Seen The PDP Campaign Elephant? (see It Here) / Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.