Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Do We Youth Need In This Country?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do We Youth Need In This Country?! (342 Views)

Opinion:facts That We Youth Should know / We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! / If The Want We Youth To Vote For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Youth Need In This Country?! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Considering the Myriad of Great resources and endowment by GOD on our country Nigeria;I want to believe and say THANK YOU TO GOD Almighty!

Hope we all pray for the country by heart if not even by mouth daily!

Meanwhile;
I plead to have the grudges of our youths as to what we lack and what we need!
Perhaps our leaders could see these and work on them!
**No be only frame pro pang ad a we wanna chop!**

Please let's have our views;
Like this;
Mine;

1)Empowerment;I need sponsor and capital from government!

Please add yours!
Re: What Do We Youth Need In This Country?! by Bigdreams(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
No matter what the government of the day promises the youths, it is left to us as youths to stand up and take our own destiny into our hands.

Yes, there are so many fundamental problems we cannot solve but rather than continue to waste precious time and energy, let's channel them into acquisition of skills that will put food on our table for life rather than wait for the goverment.

As an individual, I don't depend on the government before I make a living.

I am a mobile marketer and web designer. I also write professional CVs.

I also encourage both the young and old of this present generation to stop complaining but rather seek to provide solutions in their own little way.

I have provided diverse solutions in the following ways;

1. How to setup a premium bulk sms portal from scratch without any technical knowledge. (Training Videos) Go to www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/smsportal for detailed info.

2. How to start recharge card business with as low as N3000. www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/rcbiz

3. How to utiilize location based marketing to get to your prospects. www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/gsmdb

4. Become a mobile marketing business owner now! www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/reseller

I also setup shortcode services, caller tunes, professional sales/landing pages, etc. You can check the SERVICES menu at www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng for complete details.

For more details, contact me on whatsapp (08144303049), BBM (2B6A257E). You can also call me on 08098086797.

Re: What Do We Youth Need In This Country?! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Free internet browsing 24/7 till jesus comes

Like this if u think am right.
Re: What Do We Youth Need In This Country?! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: What Do We Youth Need In This Country?! by CHRISTALLITE: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
@Big dreams!
Interesting!
Got your points but you kinda misinterpreted me;
the request was on grudges; not necessary business;it could be complaint on health,etc...
have you a need from the government or for all you mind,the government is okay by you!
Re: What Do We Youth Need In This Country?! by CHRISTALLITE: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day! / Nigerian Godfather Syndrome / General Buhari’s Visit To Former President Shehu Shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.