Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 (87124 Views)

Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 / Arsenal Vs PSG : UCL (2 - 2) On 23rd November 2016 / Chelsea Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by vislabraye(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2015
Chelsea fans, how market tongue. Mo couldnt use a man advantage. What a shame.
PSG is the bbetter side and deserves to win. BTW, my dstv decoder scrambled because of the rain.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by emperorchedda(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2015
gleatz:

You are coorrect. I dey vex for that guy. But as a babe, I wish I could just slap some sense into him.

See the way he head bothed Luiz, Pushed away that other guy ( the Mumu ref no see am, he get luck), so many nonsense he did tonight.

Chelsea forgive him sha
Its not too late to have sense, Costa didn't headbutt luiz, luiz faked a headbutt which the referee himself saw and gave luiz a yellow for trying to deceive him with a fake headbutt. I hate ignorant comments

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by anigbajumo(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2015
kobonaire:
Ok, I acknowledge seeing the picture of you and your distraught boyfriend. Please console him. Tell him the EPL title is still there OK.
I knw knw oooo......shame on chelshit.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by mancheeutd(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2015
when next you call Matic, Ramirez or Zuma pls dont forget to mention JAVIER PASTORE...GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Missy89(f): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:
Nice.

Just give us Porto, Monaco, or Real in the next round.

niggah say what?

grin hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by liljboy(m): 12:29am On Mar 12, 2015
vislabraye:
Chelsea fans, how market tongue. Mo couldnt use a man advantage. What a shame.
PSG is the bbetter side and deserves to win. BTW, my dstv decoder scrambled because of the rain.
our own do the same thing oooo hehehehe I go hear word tomorrow jare.... kai
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 12:30am On Mar 12, 2015
oprajo:
mourinho is too defensive . Chelsea could have taken advantage of the extra man by overloading psg because psg can't counter Chelsea . The only way was through set pieces which they used to their advantage.
when it was 1-0 mourinho wouldn't have removed matic rather he could have replaced ramires with zouma. mourinho should know that defending isn't all about putting your players behind the ball ,you can defend by keeping the ball. mourinho makes this mistake for the third time this season. man u and nan city. he defends too early. the summary of this is THAT EPL IS OVER HYPED.

Zouma for Matic had to be one of the dumbest decisions/gamble Big Mou ever made as a coach. It never made any sense whatsoever when the game was going on, and it still doesn't make any sense. These guys had a week to rest...why were they lethargic and despondent?

Our team is a counter-attacking team against formidable opponents, and the red card balanced the game (heck, it was to their advantage cos it was a striker). After that, PSG stopped going forward in numbers. We got the goal - why not kill off the game? If anything, he should have brought in an extra midfielder cos PSG overwhelmed us in the midfield.

However, he removed the holding midfielder, and brought in a defender cos of the decent game he had against Tottenham. Tottenham is no PSG - they whopped us on Jan 1st cos both Terry and Cahill are suspect when pacy strikers attack them directly, and Harry kane took advantage of that vulnerability. The only thing Zouma did during the Carling Cup was to provide the needed pacy, to cover the two defenders.

Mourinho flopped tonight. Just get us the EPL - and that team needs more players. We can't live and die by counter-attack all the time!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by mancheeutd(m): 12:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Costa has always been lucky escaping RED CARDS..... wit one man down pastore and thiago mota showed classz Who dare calls Matic where theres pastore

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by uzolexis(f): 12:31am On Mar 12, 2015
anigbajumo:
so u no hear......messi,suarez nd neyme?r.........Dem throw bomb pass Boko haram.

Barcelona is my fav spanish club sha so I forgive you 4 all u av done 2nite

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Missy89:

niggah say what?

grin hehehehe

Lol.

I jinx them with that post. grin

Sad night - I'm pissed.

Mourinho cost us the game!!! I can't defend him this time but he's still special.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by iamrealdeji(m): 12:32am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Zouma for Matic had to be one of the dumbest decisions/gambles Big Mou ever made as a coach. It never made any sense whatsoever when the game was going on, and it still doesn't make any sense. These guys had a week to rest...why were they lethargic and despondent?

Our team is a counter-attacking team against formidable opponents, and the red card balanced the game (heck, it was to their advantage cos it was a striker). After that, PSG stopped going forward in numbers. We got the goal - why not kill off the game? If anything, he should have brought in an extra midfielder cos PSG overwhelmed us in the midfield.

However, he removed the holding midfielder, and brought in a defender cos of the decent game he had against Tottenham. Tottenham is no PSG - they whopped us on Jan 1st cos both Terry and Cahill are suspect when pacy strikers attack them directly, and Harry kane took advantage of that vulnerability. The only thing Zouma did during the Carling Cup was to provide the needed pacy, to cover the two defenders.

Mourinho flopped tonight. Just get us the EPL - and that team needs more players. We can't live and die by counter-attack all the time!
Dude,whats the final score pls,chelsea vs psg

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by tolu4you: 12:33am On Mar 12, 2015
malonephill:
and when we win
say that again and i will slap u...... lol

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Missy89(f): 12:34am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I jinx them with that post. grin

Sad night - I'm pissed.

Mourinho cost us the game!!! I can't defend him this time but he's still special.

#jumpingthegun

Real Madrid loun loun. Lolz

Great night for me. Love watching Chelsea crash and burn. cool

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by iamrealdeji(m): 12:34am On Mar 12, 2015
liljboy:
our own do the same thing oooo hehehehe I go hear word tomorrow jare.... kai
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Draw - 3-3.

Return leg will be played in a neutral ground last year. grin

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by edi287: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Chelshit are a disgrace. Even against 10 men mou still dey play defensive.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by write2obi(m): 12:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Some ppl are just here to read comments grin . Me am just looking for cfcfan. grin
Did any one see that big headed guy ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by anigbajumo(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2015
uzolexis:

Barcelona is my fav spanish club sha so I forgive you 4 all u av done 2nite
dat s my babe....make una no vez abeg

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by kobonaire(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2015
anigbajumo:
I knw knw oooo......shame on chelshit.
yeah bad game by Chelsea today .... by the way, you never talk am - which is your team, Gunners or Man U??
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 12:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Missy89:

#jumpingthegun

Real Madrid loun loun. Lolz

Great night for me. Love watching Chelsea crash and burn. cool

Lol. Shut ya gob.

Aren't you an Arse-ana.l fan? grin

Dem young boys from Monaco be wildin' - I laughed so hard during the first leg, Wenger had to punch me via my TV screen.

That said, European football is alive with all the young players coming through. Monaco, Leverkusen, and Schalke - I'm highly impressed.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Adelekebalogun: 12:38am On Mar 12, 2015
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE(NCS) RECRUITMENT FORM (REPLACEMENT) IS CURRENTLY ON SALES,2015 RECRUITMENT TRAINING OF THE SERVICES IS ON FOR ENTRY..CONTACT SUPRITENDENT MRS FAITH NO. QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED ARE:- 0,LEVEL, NCE, LABTECH, ND, OND, HND, BSC. ALL INTERESTED APPLICANT ARE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR CALL THE OFFICER INCHARGE OF THE FORM ON HOW TO GET IT. INQUIRIES AND PURCHASE CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT OFFICE ON HOW TO GET IT. NAME:SUPRITENDENT MR ADE NO:08066442502NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE(NCS) RECRUITMENT FORM (REPLACEMENT) IS CURRENTLY ON SALES,2015 RECRUITMENT TRAINING OF THE SERVICES IS ON FOR ENTRY..CONTACT SUPRITENDENT MRS FAITH NO. QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED ARE:- 0,LEVEL, NCE, LABTECH, ND, OND, HND, BSC. ALL INTERESTED APPLICANT ARE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR CALL THE OFFICER INCHARGE OF THE FORM ON HOW TO GET IT. INQUIRIES AND PURCHASE CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT OFFICE ON HOW TO GET IT. NAME:SUPRITENDENT MR ADE NO:08066442502NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE(NCS) RECRUITMENT FORM (REPLACEMENT) IS CURRENTLY ON SALES,2015 RECRUITMENT TRAINING OF THE SERVICES IS ON FOR ENTRY..CONTACT SUPRITENDENT MRS FAITH NO. QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED ARE:- 0,LEVEL, NCE, LABTECH, ND, OND, HND, BSC. ALL INTERESTED APPLICANT ARE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR CALL THE OFFICER INCHARGE OF THE FORM ON HOW TO GET IT. INQUIRIES AND PURCHASE CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT OFFICE ON HOW TO GET IT. NAME:SUPRITENDENT MR ADE NO:08066442502
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 12, 2015
write2obi:
Some ppl are just here to read comments grin . Me am just looking for cfcfan. grin
Did any one see that big headed guy ? grin
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2015
comment by Grand Cannon (U18697)
posted 12 seconds ago
Chelsea's 12 men humbled. The ref did everything to hand them an easy win but to no avail.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
comment by Grand Cannon (U18697)
posted 12 seconds ago
Chelsea's 12 men humbled. The ref did everything to hand them an easy win but to no avail.

What ref? - you mean the same guy who missed the clear pen against Costa in the 1st half?

And the same clown who allowed all the time wasting antics?

The guy was just utter poor overall.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by uzolexis(f): 12:41am On Mar 12, 2015
anigbajumo:
dat s my babe....make una no vez abeg

Kiss n make up kiss kiss
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by uzolexis(f): 12:42am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

What ref? - you mean the same guy who missed the clear pen against Costa in the 1st half?

Poor officiating seriously...all round
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:44am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

I do not get how Diego Costa stayed on the field. He committed multiple Violent reactions and stayed on. Worst of them all was his push on Marqinhos.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by anigbajumo(m): 12:45am On Mar 12, 2015
uzolexis:

Kiss n make up kiss kiss
wake me up 2mrrw....Gudnyt
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 12:45am On Mar 12, 2015
uzolexis:

Poor officiating seriously...all round

Let Arse-an.al fans keep crying loool. There's still only one team in London.

Watch out, I can bet my life on it that they won't score a goal in Monaco. And if they do, it won't be more than one.

That Monaco team rarely concede goals, especially at home. That's how great they're defensively.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by coded01: 12:46am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Is it the same match or another one shocked grin

What were Chelsea players doing before Thiago scored? tongue especially hazard, drogba n co... grin
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by funkyjms: 12:47am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Zouma for Matic had to be one of the dumbest decisions/gambles Big Mou ever made as a coach. It never made any sense whatsoever when the game was going on, and it still doesn't make any sense. These guys had a week to rest...why were they lethargic and despondent?

With all due respect!

All these Na $hit!!!"
You had 12men on the pitch against 10 for more than 70minutes!!!!!! Right at ya backyard!!!!!! Geezzzzzz!!!!!!!
No excuse abeggggggg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.