Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 (87137 Views)

Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 / Arsenal Vs PSG : UCL (2 - 2) On 23rd November 2016 / Chelsea Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 12:47am On Mar 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

I do not get how Diego Costa stayed on the field. He committed multiple Violent reactions and stayed on. Worst of them all was his push on Marqinhos.

That was in heat of the moment - and the game was uber-tense anyway.

Coupled with the fact that the ref didn't see it.

The officiating was just poor overall.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Missy89(f): 12:47am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Let Arse-an.al fans keep crying loool. There's still only one team in London.

Watch out, I can bet my life on it that they won't score a goal in Monaco. And if they do, it won't be more than one.

That Monaco team rarely concede goals, especially at home. That's how great they're defensively.

forget Monaco. Lets talk about chelshit grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 12:49am On Mar 12, 2015
coded01:

Is it the same match or another one shocked grin

What were Chelsea players doing before Thiago scored? tongue especially hazard, drogba n co... grin

But PSG took it to the next level. The sub, throw-ins, faking injuries etc..

It was just too much - and the plonkers added just 2 mins.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by hedges007(m): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2015
I've seen Mourinho teams outfootballed at times. I've never seen them outmuscled. PSG are a men's team. Pls say no to mediocrity, say no to GEJ's second term..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 12:50am On Mar 12, 2015
funkyjms:

With all due respect!

All these Na $hit!!!"
You had 12men on the pitch against 10 for more than 70minutes!!!!!! Right at ya backyard!!!!!! Geezzzzzz!!!!!!!
No excuse abeggggggg

Not making excuses - Mourinho messed up with his tactics.

He cost us the game with Zouma. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Seun360(m): 12:50am On Mar 12, 2015
ogele:
[/color] I WOULD HAVE BEEN 7.9MILLION NAIRA RICHER, IF CHELSEA HAD DEFENDED THAT GOAL.... Just look at what Chelsea did to me now... out 19 games, the only game left was CHELSEA... oh Chelsea why why do this to me.... I will never carry chelsea in any of my games again... Never...and Never.....Bet9ja narrowlly escape paying 7.9million tomorrow.... Chelsea why?
[colo
r=#006600]

Make i come take 1bottle of Orijin?
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

That was in heat of the moment - and the game was uber-tense anyway.

Coupled with the fact that the ref didn't see it.

The officiating was just poor overall.

Let us leave the long story. This is the first time I have seen a player commit three violent acts with out going for the ball and stays on the pitch.

Why did the referee book David Luiz when it was Diego Costa who moved his head towards Luiz.

Whether it was heat of the moment or not. You are not allowed to push a player with both hands to the floor. Worst officiating ever.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 12:51am On Mar 12, 2015
Missy89:

forget Monaco. Lets talk about chelshit grin grin grin

EPL Champions 2014/2015 season! grin

Even the media conspiracy can't stop us now. Just 8 more wins, and we're Champions again! cool
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by kaywiluv(f): 12:53am On Mar 12, 2015
Ogegod87:
chelsea all d way. oops.

#DearChelseaFan: why are u using Arsenals matter to console ursef? Tonight is about u , Live with it.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by liljboy(m): 12:53am On Mar 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Dude,whats the final score pls,chelsea vs psg
2-2 PSG advance..... away win things na
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by coded01: 12:56am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

But PSG took it to the next level. The sub, throw-ins, faking injuries etc..

It was just too much - and the plonkers added just 2 mins.

How many more minutes again do you want for Extra-time after 90mins regular time? shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Eluwilussit(m): 1:00am On Mar 12, 2015
Sorry o, all the blues. Kindly accept my sympathies. Chelsea was the only realistic English team so far. Poor performance today tho. Not disciplined enough.

Now the blues should March on in the EPL. Demolish all in front of them. No more excuses. Goodluck boys..... From a gunnnnneeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Nicur: 1:04am On Mar 12, 2015
Chelsea fans right now!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

EPL Champions 2014/2015 season! grin

Even the media conspiracy can't stop us now. Just 8 more wins, and we're Champions again! cool

How does Diego Costa not get a red card for this? The agenda against Chelsea is fake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by coded01: 1:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Few days ago after winning UCL grin ordinary Carling Cup in 3 years of trophy-less status since unceremoniously leaving Spain, Mourinho be like ...

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 1:09am On Mar 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

Let us leave the long story. This is the first time I have seen a player commit three violent acts with out going for the ball and stays on the pitch.

Why did the referee book David Luiz when it was Diego Costa who moved his head towards Luiz.

Whether it was heat of the moment or not. You are not allowed to push a player with both hands to the floor. Worst officiating ever.

That's Costa - he plays with passion.

Aguero the dirty but great player, gets away with far worse things all the time.

Brev, worry about Man City, and ya coaching crisis. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 1:11am On Mar 12, 2015
coded01:

How many more minutes again do you want for Extra-time after 90mins regular time? shocked grin

I was alluding to the 2nd half of extra-time, after they scored the 2nd goal.

Fair enough, it's part of football - not complaining.

But I'm allowed to make a case for that since you lot are accusing the ref. of officiating in Chelsea's favour, which wasn't the case.

The guy just had a very bad day at work.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:12am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

That's Costa - he plays with passion.

Aguero the dirty but great player, gets away with far worse things all the time.

Brev, worry about Man City, and ya coaching crisis. grin

Aguero had only one violent reaction and that was against Luiz. Diego Costa does his in every match. I mean, Violent conduct can not be equated to passion. Luiz got booked for a violent reaction by Costa.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Habeyy(m): 1:13am On Mar 12, 2015
DeeCherry:
I LOVE PSG kiss
that's nice

....we have something in common girl...have penchant for PSG...love u too girl wink
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 1:13am On Mar 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

Aguero had only one violent reaction and that was against Luiz. Diego Costa does his in every match. I mean, Violent conduct can not be equated to passion. Luiz got booked for a violent reaction by Costa.

Lol. Aguero is a very dirty player. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by coded01: 1:13am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

But I'm allowed to make a case for that since you lot are accusing the ref. of officiating in Chelsea's favour, which wasn't the case.

Mourinho shares your opinion... grin grin grin

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:13am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

That red card against Ibrahimovic was never a red card and you know it.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:14am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Aguero is a very dirty player. grin

You just lied. Aguero is too clean. One of the best when it comes to taking rough challenges and walking away without complaining.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 1:15am On Mar 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

That red card against Ibrahimovic was never a red card and you know it.

But the red card worked in their favour.

Let's turn back the hands of time, and I'll gladly accept the clear pen. against Costa in lieu of the red card every day of the week.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:22am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

But the red card worked in their favour.

Let's turn back the hands of time, and I'll gladly accept the clear pen. against Costa in lieu of the red card every day of the week.

That Penalty chance would not have come if they were not a man down.

Yaya Sanogo with one Champions League goals have scored more champions league goal than Diego Costa.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:23am On Mar 12, 2015
It is shocking when you realise Thiago Silva and David Luiz have more Champions League goal than Diego Costa.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by notoriousbabe: 1:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Chelsea how market grin

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 1:26am On Mar 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

That Penalty chance would not have come if they were not a man down.

Yaya Sanogo with one Champions League goals have scored more champions league goal than Diego Costa.

Pfft. 11 vs. 11 would've been a far better game for us, cos that Chelsea team is a counter-attacking attacking team, and you know that as well. The formation was to wear PSG out in the first half, and let Willian finish them off in the 2nd half.

Anyway, word on the street is that Kompany got knocked the fvck out by Fernandinho. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Pfft. 11 vs. 11 would've been a far better game for us, cos that Chelsea team is a counter-attacking attacking team, and you know that as well. The formation was to wear PSG out in the first half, and let Willian finish them off in the 2nd half.

Anyway, word on the street is that Kompany got knocked the fvck out by Fernandinho. grin

See talk. You had over 90 mins to play them with a man down and you guys were still outplayed and you are claiming you would have outplayed them with an extra man. Man you are funny.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by notoriousbabe: 1:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Chelsea will never forget nor forgive you grin

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by SirShymexx: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

See talk. You had over 90 mins to play them with a man down and you guys were still outplayed and you are claiming you would have outplayed them with an extra man. Man you are funny.

Trust me, when I saw the red card - I knew it would be difficult to break them down. And they had a striker's chance with Cavani. Also, you can never rule out Luiz and Silva in set pieces. Coupled with the fact that they overwhelmed us in the midfield.

Chelsea never play well against 10-men...go back and check.

Anyway, why did Fernandinho violate Kompany like that, my doozy? grin Coach is also on his way out. Darn! There's crisis in the land...I just hope Messi and Neymar won't go berserk during the 2nd leg and turn the game into an NFL game. All I need is one TD. grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:40am On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Trust me, when I saw the red card - I knew it would be difficult to break them down. And they had a striker's chance with Cavani. Also, you can never rule out Luiz and Silva in set pieces. Coupled with the fact that they overwhelmed us in the midfield.

Chelsea never play well against 10-men...go back and check.

Anyway, why did Fernandinho violate Kompany like that, my doozy? grin Coach is also on his way out. Darn! There's crisis in the land...I just hope Messi and Neymar won't go berserk during the 2nd leg and turn the game into an NFL game. All I need is one TD. grin

If Coach Pellegrini goes, a better coach will come in, that is no problem. Also, if Kompany and Fernandinho fight, they will resolve a nagging problem. Finito. If you guys were so good against 11 men, how come PSG outplayed you guys in France?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.