Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 (89422 Views)

Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 / Arsenal Vs PSG : UCL (2 - 2) On 23rd November 2016 / Chelsea Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by khattab02: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Obviously, I'd give Arsenal the upper hand when it comes to teams with a history of having homoerotic players lol.

Muthaphucking Robert Pires - no player in history looks more homo than that guy. RVP the crippled homo. Ljunberg and his lipstick. - the homoerotic Swede. Sol Campbell has to be the biggest square ever. Ol'boy looks like a G but whenever he opens his mouth - you can't but start laughing lol. Etc.

Not Arsenal, man. I only rate Liverpool. Not even Man Utd and all the trophies they won with refs - Sir Alex and his tomato face bought those trophies. And two lucky Champions league trophies.

Respect Chelsea!
hahaha.... Another funny post

but e no make sense even dumb sef!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by intergral(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sirchucks:
congrat
wizard me[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Claireshan1(f): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
jacabi:

Ok o.
If I may ask, which team are you supporting, Man U or Arsenal?
FCB
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by maum: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Krasid:
A French team eliminated an English team today.Next week another French team will do the same.Yet the overrated EPL has 4 slots while the French league has 3.

Not 4 automatic slots. The 4th placed team has to play in the play-offs
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by ibietela2(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. A team of ars.es, homoerotic an.al bandits, and facials lol. Your folks started it.

Dem young boys from Monaco ganked you lot with no Vaseline - yet you lot still have the audacity to critique a far superior team, with a supremely superior European pedigree. What insolence! Better to rebuild highbury and move back there, you are not a big club. Never have and never will be. Keep dreaming about being mini-barca lol. Fvcking Arsenal - Tottenham run North London, check the Jewish fan base and Jewish money lol.

k

Chelsea European pedigree? Even Benfica don't make this much noise http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.L._Benfica_in_European_football

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Krasid(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
maum:

Not 4 automatic slots. The 4th placed team has to play in the play-offs
The same applies to the french league.3rd place place team plays the play-off.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Nicur: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Juliesexy:
Who be this? Swerve biko. undecided

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by stanleyharry: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGER
3)RESEPTIONIST
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTACT US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by sicily4u: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
stanleyharry:
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGER
3)RESEPTIONIST
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTACT US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849

Ok oga recruiter, is receptionist and not RESEPTIONIST
SECRETARY and not SECETRY
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by ibolomo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
intergral:
I predict 2-2 and chelsea will be kicked! Out!!! wink
Guy, you be prophet ooo. U get mouth jare
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by jacabi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Claireshan1:
FCB
I seeeee! No wonder!
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by intergral(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
ibolomo:
Guy, you be prophet ooo. U get mouth jare
he he he my brother e no easy O... I won 20k last night and I also predicted their 1-1 1st league draw and won 5k from the same man
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by maum: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Krasid:
The same applies to the french league.3rd place place team plays the play-off.

Oh OK.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by pazienza(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ibrahimovic was a shadow of himself and posed no goal threat, his sending off was a pyhrric victory for Chelsea.

If he wasn't sent off, Costa penalty would have been awarded, and Chelsea would have been 2-0 nil up, David Luiz goal would have been but a consolation goal. It was in spirit of trying to balance his earlier mistake of sending Ibrahimovic off, that made the referee deny Chelsea that Costa penalty.

Ibrahimovic was but a passenger in Paris, and was a passenger in London, he wasn't missed by PSG.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
pazienza:

Ibrahimovic was but a passenger in Paris, and was a passenger in London, he wasn't missed by PSG.

Passenger 57 or which one?
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Juliesexy(f): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
No time to cry, we have a PL to win. cheesy

Which drink I go buy you that day? grin
Which one do you like? Anyone you like, I'd sure like it too. Be ready that day sha cos if you get me drunk, you take me home. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Goodnuel: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2015
julioralph:

Bro what I don't understand is, why would chelsea decide to protect a 1 goal lead against ten men?
Only Jose does that. If it were any other big side they would have piled on the pressure.
Eg Bayern
I get u bro... Its Mou win at all cost mindset and his self inflicted pressure that keeps him from being all attack minded.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2015
hermesprogidy:
Ferguson leaves football and the EPL comes crashing down. Baba na master

This comment makes me laugh. I want you and people that believe your line to know that baba or how you phrase it is not special. He won trophies in England with help of referees countless times. He wasn't prolific in europe, the two CLs he won were by luck. I can remember the year he lost of CL to EL only to be defeated by bilbao home and away and still went on to win the EPL.

Furthermore, how would a great coach be with a side for 24 yrs and win CL just twice? I don't count him among greatest coaches. He ain't even in top 10.

In conclusion, Sir Alex Ferguson is OVERRATED.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2015
Goodnuel:
I get u bro... Its Mou win at all cost mindset and his self inflicted pressure that keeps him from being all attack minded.

FEAR u mean
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Goodnuel: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
ollah1:

FEAR u mean
Can be anything.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by KingTom(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
Na so! The bigger boys are playing.

Where's KingTom?
Come and watch oh. grin
Una don win oh wait o! You loose grin
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by hermesprogidy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
ollah1:

This comment makes me laugh. I want you and people that believe your line to know that baba or how you phrase it is not special. He won trophies in England with help of referees countless times. He wasn't prolific in europe, the two CLs he won were by luck. I can remember the year he lost of CL to EL only to be defeated by bilbao home and away and still went on to win the EPL.

Furthermore, how would a great coach be with a side for 24 yrs and win CL just twice? I don't count him among greatest coaches. He ain't even in top 10.

In conclusion, Sir Alex Ferguson is OVERRATED.
your comment stinks of hate, and it has blindsided you to my point. the focus of my comment is that Ferguson thru manu set the benchmark for other English clubs. everyother English club wanted to out do manu on all levels. how many English clubs have won the treble? do you think it's a coincidence that English clubs have performed poorly in Europe since the exit of Ferguson? hate him or love him, that man is the most successful club coach in football history. 2008 UEFA named him the most influential sports personality in Europe. stop ur bad belle and go mourn ur pitiful exit from the champion's league
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
hermesprogidy:
your comment stinks of hate, and it has blindsided you to my point. the focus of my comment is that Ferguson thru manu set the benchmark for other English clubs. everyother English club wanted to out do manu on all levels. how many English clubs have won the treble? do you think it's a coincidence that English clubs have performed poorly in Europe since the exit of Ferguson? hate him or love him, that man is the most successful club coach in football history. 2008 UEFA named him the most influential sports personality in Europe. stop ur bad belle and go mourn ur pitiful exit from the champion's league

Ferguson has been the coach that has helped other EPL clubs to perform brilliantly in UCL. You are very myopic, so fergie wasn't only man u coach but also other clubs coach. You are a retard, what did fergie achieve in europe that would make other EPL coaches want to reciprocate his footsteps. You can rate him the best coach(your opinion) but he isn't even in the list of top 10 best coaches.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by hermesprogidy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
ollah1:

Ferguson has been the coach that has helped other EPL clubs to perform brilliantly in UCL. You are very myopic, so fergie wasn't only man u coach but also other clubs coach. You are a retard, what did fergie achieve in europe that would make other EPL coaches want to reciprocate his footsteps. You can rate him the best coach(your opinion) but he isn't even in the list of top 10 best coaches.
only a failure identifies success as failure. Ferguson is not the cause of your failure in life. neither is he the cause of your congenital stupidity. I won't waste my mb responding to u again because it's clear u lack comprehension.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
hermesprogidy:
only a failure identifies success as failure. Ferguson is not the cause of your failure in life. neither is he the cause of your congenital stupidity. I won't waste my mb responding to u again because it's clear u lack comprehension.

Lol. When the truth unleashes they run away.
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by segs2k: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Ehisod:
How that is a red card I don't know all these blind refs sef. Match don finish I dey go play PES 15 at least I will enjoy that better than this fixed match. (Hisses and walks out).
Hey bro ! Looking for pes 15 players, Are you in Abuja.......Holla back at me on segs2k@yahoo.com
Re: Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 by Gboskee(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
DeeCherry:
I LOVE PSG kiss
I HATE ZLATAN atitude

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Barcelona Fans Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.