Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK (18162 Views)

Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These / Biafra: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari / Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by powalez12(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2015
i blame Gej for this
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by patostation(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2015
Well, it is interesting to know that no "angel of the lord" works for 'pastor' FKK. So how will they take his orders to "strike" anyone.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Reference(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2015
ziccoit:

You did not vote him in 2011 and he got 12M votes mainly from the North. What does that tells you? It means you are on your own-OYO.
Meanwhile evidence has shown that more Muslims have been killed than the Christians by the same Bokoharam. A lot of Islamic scholars of international repute have been killed by Bokoharam for speaking against their acts when GEJ stood moronic and didn't know what to do. I'm tired of these fake Christians that refuse to speak and think with facts.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot. That problem is real and it can undo.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by babasanti: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Yes ooooo FFK my man. Anybody wey threaten u go kick BIG bucket. GEJ till 2019
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2015
oweman:

Which of the north is this e_rat talking about ?
So Buhari is now so Technologically efficient to the level of producing bullets and bombs specifically to kill christians . How much foolish you can be.
You are not just a liar but equally a foolish one .
Make no mistske when ibo rat come ranting here we know thier types snd what the hope to get and will never get, lying aginst Buhari will not change the fact that jonathan has failed whoefully in his duties as president and commander in chief and to cap it he is corrupt in and out everyone can testfy to that except ibo e- rats

continue ranting, thats typical of APC supporters, like thier rôle model. GEJ TILL THE END
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by ddeola: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2015
The angel of the Lord is not a murderer Mr FFK. You need to repent and live a righteous life so that the devil will not destroy you. A man who is living right should not bother himself over his adversaries
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by egift(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2015
He cannot present proof of any threat he has the backing of the Federal Government. So FFk should hide his face in shame.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by RazziP(m): 7:03am On Mar 02, 2015
So many stories without prove
...all our politicians are comedians of their own
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2015
oweman:

Which of the north is this e_rat talking about ?
So Buhari is now so Technologically efficient to the level of producing bullets and bombs specifically to kill christians . How much foolish you can be.
You are not just a liar but equally a foolish one .
Make no mistske when ibo rat come ranting here we know thier types snd what the hope to get and will never get, lying aginst Buhari will not change the fact that jonathan has failed whoefully in his duties as president and commander in chief and to cap it he is corrupt in and out everyone can testfy to that except ibo e- rats

i have made ly point, You tout Can keep ranting which Is typical of APC supporters. Luke thier rôle model
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by PStacks(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2015
FFK is very lousy and very foolish.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by 1stola: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2015
[s] ¡
emusmith:

At a press conference today, spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode said that he's been receiving death threats over his recent remarks about Bola Tinubu's alleged plans to hijack power through the back door.

What he said below;"I do not believe in violence. I do not threaten people neither do any of my boys or any of those behind me. Tinubu should not start this. I repeat I cannot be killed like a chicken.

I cannot be destroyed. I cannot be taken before my time and before anybody begins to even contemplate such an action, I repeat it and I say it into the realms, the angel of the Lord would strike them and all that is dear to them dead before it even comes to pass in Jesus name" he said.

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/the-angel-of-lord-will-strike-dead.html?m=1
Silly old fool.
You don't need to killed like a chicken
You only need to be beaten and skinned like a chicken.
Miserable Hypocrite.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2015
Shubbylee:

If you want to Start Up Lies and Propaganda at Least be efficient enough to do a good research

1. The people of Chibok are not HAUSA.....They're KANURI!!
2. Buhari is not the Commander in chief he can't go and negotiate on behalf of Govt, besides Boko Haram are faceless.
3. Although Christians are the Main target of Boko Haram they've killed as much if not more Muslims too. Especially those who publicly Oppose them
4. People entered ur church to burn it and u didn't burn and die too? and those people were shouting Sai Buhari.....BIG LIE!!
5. From they way u've spoken u're a southerner, most likely Igbo, u can deceive the whole world but u can never ever deceive urself!!

CHANGE IS COMING....

I have made my point so u Can keep ranting which Is typical of APC supporters.

Kanuris are mixed (Christiansø and muslims), so also Is babur and shuwa but the Christians thier are the main target. Mr man get your fact sraight, Have been in borno since watching. . .

Its pathetic u listes a few That were attaked because they spoke against bokoharam but what of the thousand Christians That were killed but no one listes them because they are Poor.
pleasz travel and see

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by OLADD: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2015
lilbabyak:
Who get him time?
besides nobody has evil plan for you, although you go Fi aso penpe roko oba.
prison sure for this double edged sword

Go and ask Tinubu, Lair Mohammed and Buhari, they would attest to how FFK has been giving them sleepless nights. FFK is APC's number one nemesis.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by onibooro(m): 7:24am On Mar 02, 2015
akilo1:
give him food and he will start singing for you,suen take this thg to joke .
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by killuminati(m): 7:24am On Mar 02, 2015
FFK, is a f00l
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by dotcomnamename: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
Any APC member that wishes me dead or calls me stupid again na Ayilala go kill una

Why you no go Igbotako? undecided
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by dipopo83: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Angel of God will not strike people that speak the truth but strike people that speak bad about other for their own selfish interest I don't blame FKK for having gut to talk in public cos Nigeria is a place where stealing in not corruption
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by onyxo76(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2015
emusmith:

At a press conference today, spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode said that he's been receiving death threats over his recent remarks about Bola Tinubu's alleged plans to hijack power through the back door.

What he said below;"I do not believe in violence. I do not threaten people neither do any of my boys or any of those behind me. Tinubu should not start this. I repeat I cannot be killed like a chicken.

I cannot be destroyed. I cannot be taken before my time and before anybody begins to even contemplate such an action, I repeat it and I say it into the realms, the angel of the Lord would strike them and all that is dear to them dead before it even comes to pass in Jesus name" he said.

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/the-angel-of-lord-will-strike-dead.html?m=1
Angel of the lord indeed! you think holy angels will mount guard for someone that cannot bridle his tongue? You are simply existing because God is still merciful to you. Repent and be saved.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by soarz(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2015
FFK talk too much
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by gabicon: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2015
God is not a contract killer his angels are no assassin.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2015
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.
2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE
4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are a Gejite.IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5)You support a man who can't refund or give you back your N1000 which you paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
6)You go Church, bus station, mosque,school boko haram bomb you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went on you know the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
"IS THERE LICENCE FOR NONSENSE ?

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Okworigeorge(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2015
mustymatic:

Are you a believer at all, is this wat d Bible teaches? well...
...mr man runnnfar, must everybody be a believer?
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by meforyou1(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2015
the only language the intolerant, violent janjaweedeans understand. strike them by fire by fire
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by danla44(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2015
FUNNY INDEED.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by prettyboi1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
danielchioboy:

With all due respect, this comment of yours is probably the dumbest comment I've seen on Nairaland. Please don't take that the wrong way. Why don't you guys ever think without bias? This comment of yours further shows why Goodluck Jonathan must be kicked out of Aso Rock (by the Grace of God and also by our votes). Never before had Nigeria been so divided. Goodluck Jonathan and his PDP cronies thrived on divisive campaigns all throughout the last 5+ years just so that they could remain relevant and shield themselves of blames. God is not asleep. We need a transparent,firm,visionary,disciplined and honest leader and at this moment in time, that leader is Buhari.

#BuhariOsinbajo2015

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by hohafrank(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/the-angel-of-lord-will-strike-dead.html?m=1 APC-Association of Prominent Criminals- is at it again

Expect Surprises In Power Supply Growth, Fashola Tells Nigerians / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others / Obaseki: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Will Overcome, I will Win