Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? (912 Views)

Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX / Who Wants Our President Dead? / Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by lawrenzoo: 3:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, some of us are not happy with the way we are being governed in this country, we often complain of what the Government or the president promised to do or is meant to do and failed. The question is, if you were to be the President, What would you do to make this country a dream country and how would you do it?

Mr Seun, front page please so the President can see our view of what he should do and how he should do it. You may never know, your contribution might be our saving grace.
Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by M4gunners: 3:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Some don't even know what it takes to be President.I will emulate mr Jonathan in his transformation agenda. Use the experience i got from one of the best Leader in Europe (Ange M) and make nigeria one of the best nation in the World.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by unapologetic: 4:12am On Mar 02, 2015
I will give my people education and then give them an avenue to practise the skills they acquired while studying
Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by datguru: 5:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Until then
Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by Burger01(m): 5:34am On Mar 02, 2015
What will I do if I werecheesy to be the president?

- Arrest Jonathan straight. He must cough out our stolen moniesangry

- Appoint ishilove as first ladycheesy

-Appoint Seun as my Information minister. Seun can scoop and disseminate information sharperlycheesy

-I will jail those corrupt officials. In my kitchen cabinet. There will be no room for corruption. STEALING IS CORRUPTION in my government.

-Cancel all these extra-time approved projects of the past administration.

-Cancel Sure-P and such other bogus and stealing agencies of the past government,

- My aim will be to get our naira back where it was in the seventies or, at the least, in the eighties.

We must get it right!

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by StealthyMe(m): 5:54am On Mar 02, 2015
The most important thing to deal with is corruption! Our president may call it stealing undecided But once thE North Korea treatment is meted out to corrupt office holders,trust me,the problem is half solved.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by PassingShot(m): 5:57am On Mar 02, 2015
StealthyMe:
The most important thing to deal with is corruption! Our president may call it stealing undecided But once thE North Korea treatment is meted out to corrupt office holders,trust me,the problem is half solved.

China treatment it is.

I agree with you though. Take care of corruption and government wastages/leakages and 80% of our problems is solved.
Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by StealthyMe(m): 6:09am On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:

China treatment it is.

I agree with you though. Take care of corruption and government wastages/leakages and 80% of our problems is solved.

Honestly! Once corruption or 'Stealing' can be dealth with forcefully,other things fall into place.
Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by AJOT99(m): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2015
Still thinking......
Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by Lumyboi(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2015
StealthyMe:

Honestly! Once corruption or 'Stealing' can be dealth with forcefully,other things fall into place.
grin pls don't b like Mr Jona jor. Stealing is corruption. Let us stop bt funny like one silly person who tnks there is a difference
If corruption can b reduced to a very low level m sure many oda things Wil fal in place ...amenities, hardwork will be better appreciated if everywia n everything isn't abt bribe and who u knw

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by Bright4(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2015
As a president to b, we must ve data base, national biometrics ID,with that,
We can fight curroption
We can fight crime without confusing
Discentralized power and
Apply benchmark and KPI to any projects.

May God bless me,
May God bless you,
May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by Burger01(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2015
StealthyMe:
Exactly. Corruption is the bane of Nigeria. Until it's dealt with, with no flippancy, Nigeria will remain a joke.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by StealthyMe(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
undecided
Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by StealthyMe(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Burger01:

Exactly. Corruption is the bane of Nigeria. Until it's dealt with, with no flippancy, Nigeria will remain a joke.

#Word !
Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by jdilight(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
unapologetic:
I will give my people education and then give them an avenue to practise the skills they acquired while studying

Can you enlighten us how you will achieve this?
Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by jdilight(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:

China treatment it is.

What system of government do you think china practice?
Re: If You Were To Be Our President, What Would You Do? by jdilight(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
If am elected a President of Nigeria

1. I will create and economic model that will have the private sector partner with the federal government in industrial development.
Government will own 30% of key industries like: Refineries, Estates, textile, farms, etc. While the private sector will own 70%.

2. All government contract jobs will be reviewed by external companies who bears the lose that arises from fielding incompetent company to handle government jobs.

3. Correct data of all government worker will be captured and reviewed every 3 years.

4. Data of all graduates will be captured in a view to creating jobs for them and knowing the real state of unemployment in the nation. After graduates, employable Nigerians will also have their data captured to know their area of employability.

5. I will declare state of emergency on all federal roads.

6. Our aviation industry, railway will be upgraded to international standard by my no. 1 means.

7. All manufacturing firm will be encouraged by using their products in and out side the nation as occasion calls

8. Indigenous industries will have major contract from my government than foreign firms. Foreign firms who will be patronized by my government must have at least 20% equity holding by a local firm.

9. My government will build one world standard laboratory in each geopolitical zone in the nation.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Of These Annoy You Most As A Nigerian / APC Debunks Myth Of Buhari's One Term As President (if Elected) / A Tale Of Two Presidents/countries - Nigeria & Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.