Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Buhari Against Jonathan ....part 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Against Jonathan ....part 2 (351 Views)

UK Warns Buhari Against Military Action In Niger Delta - Vanguard / Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Against Jonathan ....part 2 by winigemm(f): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2015
After looking at the Buhari perspective; President Good luck Jonathan has been tested before , but lets look at how far he can go with how far he has gone. Study the Achievements, Failures and controversies of Goodluck Jonathan.

CONTROVERSIES:
The #BRINGS BACK JONATHAN 2015# CAMPAIGN. hash tag was used by some of his supporters and the world thought it was insensitive. He later demanded that it was stopped.
It was claimed he promised to serve for one term but he declared his intentions to run again, while denying ever making the promise.
The unknown Ebele integrated farm which is said to be owned by the president and his mother, but is said to also be gaurded by armed men and is the President's resting place.
The removal of fuel subsidy, in on 1 January 2012.
The change of name, of the University of Lagos to MKO Abiola University.

http://expressperspectives..com/2015/03/buhari-against-jonathanpart-2.html

Re: Buhari Against Jonathan ....part 2 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2022
@ Nevachange sorry for mentioning you here, please I have landed properties for sale in Port Harcourt I really want to relocate to UK... I need your help...

(1) (Reply)

Gej / Is This True??? / 12 Reasons Why Buhari Represents No Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.