Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls (2421 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady / 10 Ways To Differentiate An Ajebota From An Ajepako In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2015
[b]Due to the high rate of immorality and promiscuity among Nigerian girls, it is not new that most men now prefer to date/marry foreign ladies due to their exceptional attributes. Here are just a few things to look for when you meet or date a foreign girl/woman:

1. She has an open and welcoming smile that goes beyond the surface deep inside her eyes -- the window to her soul. Her eyes and her whole demeanor kind of "lights up" when you walk into the room or towards her.

2. She let's you be you. She does not want to change you - clean you up, re-make you or rename you etc - so she can love you but accepts you just the way you are.

3. She genuinely enjoys your company - isn't afraid to ask for it or tell you that she enjoys being around you. Being around her feels like being around your best friend because you can truly be just yourself -- no feeling like you're always walking on egg-shells or trying too hard to please (and always coming short). The experience of being around her is "satisfying" in its own.

4. She goes out of her way to do things she thinks will make you happy. She's the woman who'll call you just to say "hi" or "I was thinking of you" however busy/tired she is.

5. She is independent and secure within herself. She does not need constant attention and does not put pressure on you to feed her self-esteem, anxiety or worries about the future.

6. She's there for you when it's up and when it's down. She's happy out in an expensive restaurant just as she's happy sitting next to you on the couch, doing nothing.

7. She does what she says she will do. She does not play mind games but lets you know where you stand because she cares enough to treat others the way she'd like to be treated.

8. She believes that a relationship should be a 50/50 give-and- take partnership. With her it's not always "Me, me, me" but "we" and "us". Not only does she believe in a 50/50 give-and- take partnership, she takes her 50% part of the partnership seriously.

9. She shows respect for you not only in private but more so in public because she cares about how others see you and treat you.

10. She's not just nice to people she has something to gain from but is kind and treats the gateman, the beggar on the street, a child, the elderly etc. with compassion and respect. This is a telling sign of how she'll treat you once she feels she has you and isn't trying to impress you anymore.

11. She genuinely wants to be in a relationship with you and not just looking for "any man" to solve all her problems. She talks positively of the opposite sex but also not blind to their shortcomings.

12. She likes the things you like and makes an effort to do even the things you like and she doesn't.

13. She's not embarrassed or too proud to show you how much she loves you. She gives you her love and she also gives you her trust.

14. She's positive, happy with her life and always upbeat. She does not try to put other girls/women down to look better than she really is.

#team foreign girls cool[/b]

5 Likes

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by iceberylin(m): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Unfortunately naija babes still rock wink

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by KellyNicole(f): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2015
am coming..
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2015
iceberylin:

U go soon learn undecided

4 Likes

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by buygala(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Op... hope your mum is 'foreign'

If she isn't, Amadioha will strike you with cancer of the scrotum if you don't go to heaven today and ask God for a 'Change of Mother' form angry

In short, do not hesitate to collect a 'foreigner' form for all the women in your father's and mother's family undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by saaedlee: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2015
iceberylin:

Naija Girls all the way joor. It is possible Op hasn't experienced true love from a naija girl before, not all the fake ones wey full NL
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by iceberylin(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2015
saaedlee:

Naija Girls all the way joor. It is possible Op hasn't experienced true love from a naija girl before, not all the fake ones wey full NL
Him never play village (real) love before grin
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Brugo(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2015
So you mean Ghanaian babes are better? angry
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by alberto2k(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2015
Naija babes still dey make sense for me, so what are u saying sef? undecided
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:
Op... hope your mum is 'foreign'

If she isn't, Amadioha will strike you with cancer of the scrotum if you don't go to heaven today and ask God for a 'Change of Mother' form angry

In short, do not hesitate to collect a 'foreigner' form for all the women in your father's and mother's family undecided

You have successfully said nothing. Olopolo dudu undecided

4 Likes

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

U go soon learn undecided
exactly.

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
I'm engaged to a foreign lady. Brazil to be precise. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. I've never felt love the way I'm feeling it now from a Nigerian girl. I'm not saying all Nigerian ladies are bad but she happened to be the person that captures my heart.

6 Likes

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2015
I agree with the OP.

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
I agree with the OP.

Nice one wink

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by jmoore(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Hazardd(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2015
op, you havent told us what naija girl have done to you.
Well sha it varies .

Naija girls still rock any day and any time
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Spicylate(f): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2015
if foreign babes are your base, why are you searcging for love? havent the ones you've approached given you an open and
welcoming smile that goes
beyond the surface deep inside
her eyes -- the window to her
soul? havent her eyes and her whole demeanor kind of "lights up" when you walk into the room or towards her?

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Spicylate:
if foreign babes are your base, why are you searcging for love? havent the ones you've approached given you an open and
soul? havent her eyes and her whole demeanor kind of "lights up" when you walk into the room or towards her?

Rants of a pained soul tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Spicylate(f): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

Rants of a pained soul tongue
you wish brother, you would really wish.

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by iPopAlomo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Spicylate:

Why are you so pained...?

2 Likes

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by zeenhle: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
hahaha lol u r so funny grin grin grin.... u know i log in sometimes just 2 read yo comments.

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Spicylate(f): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Why are you so pained...?
where did you see it?
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
yea we rock!! cheesy
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea we rock!! cheesy

kiss one day u will be in my bed undecided
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

kiss one day u will be in my bed undecided
lmao!
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!

Where u at? undecided
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

Where u at? undecided
at work!
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
at work!

Send me ur pin
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
at work!

Prettypeakmilk
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by wiringdpt(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
How many foreign girls have you dated?
Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
wiringdpt:
How many foreign girls have you dated?

Y should i tell u

2 Likes

Re: How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls by Chikabel: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Stop already. Foreign girls this, foreign girls that. "We av "hear"". Ah ah. Go ahead and marry as much as you can. In every thread, your only comment will be about foreign girls and team foreign girls. So
I am a proudly Nigerian lady, so is your mom, your sisters, your female cousins, female relatives, female co workers, name them. Abeg, chill already. Kilode? O gini?
Keep searching for love, inugo, till you go 6ft below.
If you check am well sef, u no even sabi Nigerian border.
If other Nigerian ladies don't rock, I do!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Sperm Day Celebration / Funny Buh True! See A Guys Budget (photo) / Ladies See 5 Things You Do That Causes Your Breast To Sag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.