Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

PDP At It Again Threatning Rose Peter Graham... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP At It Again Threatning Rose Peter Graham... (462 Views)

Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls / GEJ Chatham House Protest Disaster - My Story By Rose Peter Graham / GEJ's Chatham House Protest Disaster - My Story By Rose Peter Graham (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP At It Again Threatning Rose Peter Graham... by bashydemy(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2015
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] "Is the battle now between PDP and Rose Peter Graham?"

The mother who released a video which revealed that protesters were paid by PDP to destabilise General Muhammadu Buhari's speech at Chatham house has spoken exclusively to APC UK over the incident.

Rose Peter Graham, a full time mother released a clip that lasted 5 minutes and 21 seconds and it showed a group who had been procured from Manchester to protest against the Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) last Thursday.

When Graham asked, why a girl was protesting, she said: "I don't really know what to say."

Another protester confirmed he "had just heard from the people I saw earlier on, and he could not provide any valid reasons for protesting against General Buhari.

Unfortunately, in Nigeria instead of commending whistle-blowers, as it was seen in the case of Captain Sagir Koli who exposed the ‪#‎EkitiGate‬ scandal, Graham says she has been "hounded" for releasing this video which confirmed the allegations we previously made about government officials plans to embarrass General Buhari in London, UK.

Rose Peter Graham who moved to the UK to live with her husband resigned from her role as a producer presenter at the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) in 2012 to take up a PR role in a real estate company. The mother of one who presents a show on BENTV refutes allegation that she was paid by the APC to make or release the video that has now been aired widely on many TV stations.

"I am just doing what is right and I have not regretted that I did this. It was not scripted and I certainly did not plan it. I was just having fun with my son," she said, despite receiving death threats.

"I love to have my baby with me. Did they say they were going to fight there? Can't they see it was a decent place? It was a peaceful protest. My baby loves people. He loves going out. When I put his winter jacket on him, he knows he is going out and he is very happy. "

"I was doing what every Nigerian should have done," she added.

The witch-hunt of Graham led by several members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will not deter her from doing her job, she revealed and she urged Nigerians to stand together in their fight against corruption. She also asked political party leaders to stick to an issue based campaign.

"Is the battle now between PDP and Rose Peter-Graham?" In the telephone interview she had with APC-UK, she said PDP must "stick to discussing issues and not personalities."

To those threatening her, she said: "I can not be intimidated. Irrespective of all the false accusations and false stories making the rounds on social media, I remain resolute."

Adenike Lucas
Press Secretary
APC – UK Chapter.

APC - United Kingdom
Email - press@apcunitedkingdom.com

https://m.facebook.com/apc.london.7/photos/a.1397385250505097.1073741827.1397373060506316/1574982902745330/?type=1&source=48

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP At It Again Threatning Rose Peter Graham... by GeneralBosco: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2015
Nothing dey happen

(1) (Reply)

In Support Of Fasholas Claim That PDP N Jonathan Cannot Use Dollars To Woo SW / No Amount Of PDP Video Clips Will Stop Asiwaju From Beeing Vocal On Progress Nig / D Word "Change"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.