Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy (2389 Views)

Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations / Withdraw Bribery Allegations Against Amaechi Or Go To Jail–APC Warns Okoro / Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by dein77(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2015
It's now a thing of progress for politicians and supporters to decamp from oothers parties to the APC, but whoever does the opposite has been bribed. This is according to the saint APC, and it's broom wavers.

People decamp to other political parties for myriads of reasons. Yes, some do so for pecuniary interests. Some do so for ideological reasons, and others do so due to some kind of new information/intelligence hitherto unknown to them.

Let me buttress my point with the following examples:

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENC

I had all along being an anti-PDP person. My Facebook timeline is awash with posts attacking the PDP. I did this till sometime last year. I started supporting the PDP very recently. My decamp to the PDP came as a shock to my friends on Facebook. Immediately, there were rumours I had been BRIBED. The more I tried to explain myself the more hellbent they were. Some went as far as blocking me. I was never bribed. I retraced my steps when I read through the history of GMB, plus the manner with which the APC started celebrating the arrival of old, corrupt PDP thieves. Not everyone who decamps to the PDP was bribed.

THE BARCANISTA EXAMPLE.

When this young man decamped to the PDP a few days ago, the same familiar bribey music was and is still being sang. The more he explained his position, the more resolute the broom wavers were in smearing his image with BRIBERY allegations. Oya, make una bring evidence! Though they publicly pretend they ddon't miss him, they still secretly desire his campaigns for the APC. Which kind folks be these? Note: this article isn't a Barcanista article ooo...because I know una wella.

ODUMAKIN YINKA

This guy remains one loud voice against corruption and bad governance. Last week he gave his reasons why he couldn't support the APC anymore, and the broom wavers insinuated he had been compromised with bribes, especially since he was a representative in the recent National Conference. Any evidence? No. Just rumours and smear campaigns.

These are some examples.

THEIR BRAZEN HYPOCRISY.

A lot of corrupt, former #PDP folks have been warmly embraced into the APC, and no one rumoured they were bribed. Governors decamped; national assembly members decamped to the APC, and no one has accused them of being bribed. They are adults; they can choose where to place their allegiances. It's allowed in the democratic process

SUMMARY.

Elections will come and go, but we shall remain. Let's stop making spurious accusations and allegations over the political decisions of others.
At the end of it all, we still be BRETHREN.

Let the attacks commence in fury!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by sexyattorney(f): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2015
APC people are more corrupt than all the people they falsely accuse of corruption. FACT!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by dein77(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2015
sexyattorney:
APC people are more corrupt than all the people they falsely accuse of corruption. FACT!

We know that one wella. ....then add hypocrisy to corruption. ..

6 Likes

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by jamace(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2015
"Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene."
--Arthur Christopher Benson
Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by dein77(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2015
jamace:
"Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene."
--Arthur Christopher Benson

Not when it's obvious the change will be a retrogressive one. No way!

9 Likes

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by Redoil: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Gbawe omenka egift berem et al ur attention is urgently needed here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2015
My brother, we are in a terrible situation in this country courtesy our undemocratic broom wavers. When I was with them and opined dissenting view, they said I was a mole for PDP. When I left them to join my "supposed paymasters" they said I was bribed with "protection money". In otherwords, they don't want you to question their "authority", neither do they want you to leave their camp irrespective of whether you are satified or not. When FFK left PDP for APC he was so welcomed and was a loving bride to the "progressives". When he returned to PDP tantrums and accusation flew the air. What about Malam Ribadu that was so cherished by APC until he left? Or Ibrahim Shekarau, who left because he felt slighted? The beauty of democracy and politics is respect to our choice and the freedom to associate. Only a cult will tie someone to their fraternity or destroy him/her should he/he seek to opt out. That is exactly what APC is about. But we can never fall to their whims, we shall never be broken. We shall continue to stand for patriotic cause. #NeverAgain Shall we be deceived.

Sai Jonathan

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by egift(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Redoil:
Gbawe omenka egift berem et al ur attention is urgently needed here

Those that received the money said N7 billion was given to CAN. Add the ones to traditional leaders, etc. Read the few lines on what the OP wrote, one thing is clear - He belong to the I Need Protection Crew.

Everyone has the right to hold their opinions, but for God's sake, those that went back to their vomit should stop inviting us to come and eat with them. grin grin grin

dein77:

I had all along being an anti-PDP person. My Facebook timeline is awash with posts attacking the PDP. I did this till sometime last year. I started supporting the PDP very recently My decamp to the PDP came as a shock to my friends on Facebook..

@Dein77 I have question for you:
1. Were you wrong in all the evil things you said about Jonathan for years?
2. You if yes, have you apologized to Jonathan and all his people you insulted then?
3. Finally, can we assume you are now eating all the things you vomited? How long will it take?

grin grin grin grin grin Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by dein77(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, we are in a terrible situation in this country courtesy our undemocratic broom wavers. When I was with them and opined dissenting view, they said I was a mole for PDP. When I left them to join my "supposed paymasters" they said I was bribed with "protection money". In otherwords, they don't want you to question their "authority", neither do they want you to leave their camp irrespective of whether you are satified or not. When FFK left PDP for APC he was so welcomed and was a loving bride to the "progressives". When he returned to PDP tantrums and accusation flew the air. What about Malam Ribadu that was so cherished by APC until he left? Or Ibrahim Shekarau, who left because he felt slighted? The beauty of democracy and politics is respect to our choice and the freedom to associate. Only a cult will tie someone to their fraternity or destroy him/her should he/he seek to opt out. That is exactly what APC is about. But we can never fall to their whims, we shall never be broken. We shall continue to stand for patriotic cause. #NeverAgain Shall we be deceived.

Sai Jonathan

Their Hypocrisy stinks into the heavens. With them you are incorruptible; leave them and your filthy.

I deliberately left out some examples.

Never again shall we be deceived!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by egift(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, we are in a terrible situation in this country courtesy our undemocratic broom wavers.

Dear Barca, I have been meaning to ask you this for a while. If you can please respond (if not, no hard feelings):

1. Were you wrong in all the evil things you said here about Jonathan for years?
2. You if yes, have you apologized to Jonathan and all his people you insulted then?
3. Can we assume you are now eating all the things you vomited? How long will it take?
4. Finally, you once said that Candidate-Candidate, that Buhari will make a better President than Jonathan, do you still hold this view? (Please ignore their supporter for now)

Cheers!
Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by dein77(m): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2015
egift:

Dear Barca, I have been meaning to ask you this for a while. If you can please respond (if not, no hard feelings):

1. Were you wrong in all the evil things you said here about Jonathan for years?
3. Can we assume you are now eating all the things you vomited? How long will it take?
4. Finally, you once said that Candidate-Candidate, that Buhari will make a better President than Jonathan, do you still hold this view? (Please ignore their supporter for now)

Cheers!

Bro, no derail this thread oooo......It wasn't created for what you're about to start. ...

Pls....

6 Likes

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by egift(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2015
dein77:
Bro, no derail this thread oooo......It wasn't created for what you're about to start. ...

Pls....

Answer the dam question and stop tip-toeing.

1 Like

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by dein77(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2015
egift:

Answer the dam question and stop tip-toeing.

So you can't recognise the person you channeled your question to?

1 Like

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by egift(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2015
dein77:
So you can't recognise the person you channeled your question to?

Here is my question to you. So either you are answering or not. But stop tip-toeing on it.

egift:

3. Finally, can we assume you are now eating all the things you vomited? How long will it take?
Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by egift(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2015
"Honest conviction is my courage; the Constitution is my guide".
- Andrew Johnson

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2015
egift:

Cheers!
1. I have been writing about the failures and shortcomings of Jonathan and the PDP(though I left out the positives). I wasn't wrong. But lemme add that I criticised the government for not going so hard on BH(Check my points on why I support Buhari). Today, the story of BH is different, the government is coming hard on them. But I talked more on Buhari positives/managing his image on nl and disputed some propaganda.

2. I have no reason to apologise to Jonathan when I never lied on him. I said he wasn't too hard on fighting corruption for instance. I also talked about how the economic growth is yet to be felt on the masses(this point Mrs Alison reitrated few days ago). My defection to PDP only made me to appreciate the good done so far by the government, suggest ways for improvement, constructively criticise and expose the double standard/hypocrisy of the APC. I have never said GEJ has done excellently(Majority of GEJites won't say such either except when in comparism with APC).

3. I don't play zombie-like politics where I say things out of politics. My number 1 and 2 spoke in-depth of my position.

4. When I look at Buhari's antecedent as a candidate, I see a patriotic citizen and an astute administrator. GEJ even spoke well of Buhari. Many people have their own view of him but his assertiveness and other leadership attributes makes even his critics marvel. As ANPP and CPC candidates, Buhari was in firm control of the party. He refused to support the GNU of Yaradua after the 2007 Obj organised flawed election. However, the APC Buhari has shown that he is not what we use to know him. He is not incharge, his party countered him on fighting corruption when the chairman said "they have agreed not to probe the past". He once said that Nigerians will fund his campaign but we see corrupt politicians doing it. The Buhari of the past participate in political debates. The Buhari of the past went to court three(3) times because he felt the elections were rigged, which was a legitimate thing. He never threatened to boycott the court and install alternative government, like what we are seeing. The Buhari of the past run his own campaign and not through a proxy(in Osinbajo). The Buhari of the past had his campaign team fill with reputable men and women like Odumakin and Bakare, not the Tinubu and Atiku type. The Buhari of the past says something and means it. He wouldn't say "No of office of First lady" and turn around to involve his wife in his campaign. It is either he has lost it due to old age or he has been compromised. Meanwhile, the true character of any leader is reflected on majority of his followers. If he can't influence his associate and followers, then something is wrong.

On this note, I restate my alignment with Jonathan. He isn't "perfect" but there are positives to hold on to and hope to change the negatives.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by dein77(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
egift:

Those that received the money said N7 billion was given to CAN. Add the ones to traditional leaders, etc. Read the few lines on what the OP wrote, one thing is clear - He belong to the I Need Protection Crew.

Everyone has the right to hold their opinions, but for God's sake, those that went back to their vomit should stop inviting us to come and eat with them. grin grin grin

What are you even saying?

3 Likes

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by dein77(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:

1. I have been writing about the failures and shortcomings of Jonathan and the PDP(though I left out the positives). I wasn't wrong. But lemme add that I criticised the government for not going so hard on BH(Check my points on why I support Buhari). Today, the story of BH is different, the government is coming hard on them. But I talked more on Buhari positives/managing his image on nl and disputed some propaganda.

2. I have no reason to apologise to Jonathan when I never lied on him. I said he wasn't too hard on fighting corruption for instance. I also talked about how the economic growth is yet to be felt on the masses(this point Mrs Alison reitrated few days ago). My defection to PDP only made me to appreciate the good done so far by the government, suggest ways for improvement, constructively criticise and expose the double standard/hypocrisy of the APC. I have never said GEJ has done excellently(Majority of GEJites won't say such either except when in comparism with APC).

3. I don't play zombie-like politics where I say things out of politics. My number 1 and 2 spoke in-depth of my position.

4. When I look at Buhari's antecedent as a candidate, I see a patriotic citizen and an astute administrator. GEJ even spoke well of Buhari. Many people have their own view of him but his assertiveness and other leadership attributes makes even his critics marvel. As ANPP and CPC candidates, Buhari was in firm control of the party. He refused to support the GNU of Yaradua after the 2007 Obj organised flawed election. However, the APC Buhari has shown that he is not what we use to know him. He is not incharge, his party countered him on fighting corruption when the chairman said "they have agreed not to probe the past". He once said that Nigerians will fund his campaign but we see corrupt politicians doing it. The Buhari of the past participate in political debates. The Buhari of the past run his own campaign and not through a proxy(in Osinbajo). The Buhari of the past had his campaign team fill with reputable men and women like Odumakin and Bakare, not the Tinubu and Atiku type. The Buhari of the past says something and means it. He wouldn't say "No of office of First lady" and turn around to involve his wife in his campaign. It is either he has lost it due to old age or he has been compromised. Meanwhile, the true character of any leader is reflected on majority of his followers. If he can't influence his associate and followers, then something is wrong.

On this note, I restate my alignment with Jonathan. He isn't "perfect" but there is positives and hope to change the negatives.

Daz all!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2015
dein77:

Pls....
I have answered him already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by meforyou1(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Janweedeans. All Political Criminals (APC). A party of 1 week, 1 lie. they can insult their fathers all they like, it's GEJ till 2019. Simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by najoke: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2015
egift:

Yeeeeeeeeeee..............................I mean Ouch grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by egift(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:

4. When I look at Buhari's antecedent as a candidate, I see a patriotic citizen and an astute administrator. GEJ even spoke well of Buhari. Many people have their own view of him but his assertiveness and other leadership attributes makes even his critics marvel. As ANPP and CPC candidates, Buhari was in firm control of the party. He refused to support the GNU of Yaradua after the 2007 Obj organised flawed election. However, the APC Buhari has shown that he is not what we use to know him. He is not incharge, his party countered him on fighting corruption when the chairman said "they have agreed not to probe the past". He once said that Nigerians will fund his campaign but we see corrupt politicians doing it. The Buhari of the past participate in political debates. The Buhari of the past run his own campaign and not through a proxy(in Osinbajo). The Buhari of the past had his campaign team fill with reputable men and women like Odumakin and Bakare, not the Tinubu and Atiku type. The Buhari of the past says something and means it. He wouldn't say "No of office of First lady" and turn around to involve his wife in his campaign. It is either he has lost it due to old age or he has been compromised. Meanwhile, the true character of any leader is reflected on majority of his followers. If he can't influence his associate and followers, then something is wrong.

On this note, I restate my alignment with Jonathan. He isn't "perfect" but there is positives and hope to change the negatives.

Cheers for your responses. No need going back and forth so I will let it be, though you made a lot of flawed conclusion and I disagree with you on not running a one-man show, having more stakeholders in his campaign, expanding his campaign to penetrate all the Geopolitical regions in Nigeria, entertaining and considerate to diverse opinion on issues - these an others are very positive evolutions that will work well for Buhari as leading in a Democratic Settings.

Also I have observed as you stated, when you were in APC you promoted the Positives of Buhari and more of Jonathan's failures. Now you are in PDP, you promote more of PDP and and attack APC for any imaginable flaw you observe. Also I noticed that you turn a blind eye to Buhari area of strength when it is attacked or miss-represented - though I think it is expected considering your new affiliation.

Finally, it is irresistible of my itchy fingers to ask this (don't take it badly, it is just on a lighter note. It always get me smiling):
I hope those that were threatening you for supporting Buhari have backed out? And that you no longer need Protection?

Cheers! Do have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:

4. When I look at Buhari's antecedent as a candidate, I see a patriotic citizen and an astute administrator. GEJ even spoke well of Buhari. Many people have their own view of him but his assertiveness and other leadership attributes makes even his critics marvel. As ANPP and CPC candidates, Buhari was in firm control of the party. He refused to support the GNU of Yaradua after the 2007 Obj organised flawed election. However, the APC Buhari has shown that he is not what we use to know him. He is not incharge, his party countered him on fighting corruption when the chairman said "they have agreed not to probe the past". He once said that Nigerians will fund his campaign but we see corrupt politicians doing it. The Buhari of the past participate in political debates. The Buhari of the past went to court three(3) times because he felt the elections were rigged, which was a legitimate thing. He never threatened to boycott the court and install alternative government, like what we are seeing. The Buhari of the past run his own campaign and not through a proxy(in Osinbajo). The Buhari of the past had his campaign team fill with reputable men and women like Odumakin and Bakare, not the Tinubu and Atiku type. The Buhari of the past says something and means it. He wouldn't say "No of office of First lady" and turn around to involve his wife in his campaign. It is either he has lost it due to old age or he has been compromised. Meanwhile, the true character of any leader is reflected on majority of his followers. If he can't influence his associate and followers, then something is wrong.

On this note, I restate my alignment with Jonathan. He isn't "perfect" but there are positives to hold on to and hope to change the negatives.

egift kindly come here...the answers are ready; counter barcanista on them especially No 4...God bless you barcanista....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2015
egift:

Cheers for your responses. No need going back and forth so I will let it be, though you made a lot of flawed conclusion and I disagree with you on not running a one-man show, having more stakeholders in his campaign, expanding his campaign to penetrate all the Geopolitical regions in Nigeria, entertaining and considerate to diverse opinion on issues - these an others are very positive evolutions that will work well for Buhari as leading in a Democratic Settings.

Also I have observed as you stated, when you were in APC you promoted the Positives of Buhari and more of Jonathan's failures. Now you are in PDP, you promote more of PDP and and attack APC for any imaginable flaw you observe. Also I noticed that you turn a blind eye to Buhari area of strength when it is attacked or miss-represented - though I think it is expected considering your new affiliation.

Finally, it is irresistible of my itchy fingers to ask this (don't take it badly, it is just on a lighter note. It always get me smiling):
I hope those that were threatening you for supporting Buhari have backed out? And that you no longer need Protection?

Cheers! Do have a lovely day.
when you said "flawed conclusion" I expected you to be specific, I was very specific. As for your "question" in bold, I will let it slide.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by Bayswater: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:

Yeeparipa, your response is a spinal chord crusher. I doubt the egift guy would be able to walk after reading this smiley.

I have said it, Barcanista acts on his convictions and he matches it up with action.

You have raised valid and salient points about how south of the north Buhari has drifted.

All I can say is adieu, 'there was a Buhari'.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by egift(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
when you said "flawed conclusion" I expected you to be specific, I was very specific. As for your "question" in bold, I will let it slide.

I cleared refered to some of the issues you said were some of the Buhari's evolving that is wrong that I believe is rather good for a democratic setting. See the part below:

egift:

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

egift kindly come here...the answers are ready; counter barcanista on them especially No 4...God bless you barcanista....
Amen!!! You see the problem with opposition politics in Nigeria is Pull-Him-Down-Syndrom and not really bringing solutions. My joy is that President Jonathan has improved and is really sitting up. The exit of Old PDP is a blesssing for him.

1 Like

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by egift(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
Amen!!! You see the problem with opposition politics in Nigeria is Pull-Him-Down-Syndrom and not really bringing solutions. My joy is that President Jonathan has improved and is really sitting up. The exit of Old PDP is a blesssing for him.

Where has this vigor of Jonathan been for year? President Jonathan has always been a Reactionary President. Nothing Proactive about him. Only when his corrupt practices are to be exposed like the swiftness that we saw the day Sanusi was sacked, passport ceased, new CBN Governor announced and name sent to National Assembly all under 24hrs.

Now that Jonathan is looking down the barrel and Failure is looking back at him with a reflection of Otueke - Jonathan again is running across Nigeria seeking who to bribe.

Nigeria will turn a new leaf. We can afford Jonathan's laxity, sluggishness, lack of creativity, incompetence and affinity for corruption which Barcanista spent years in exposing.

Sai Buhari.
Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by egift(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Also Barcanista and dein77:
I have not had the need to go to Jonathan's camp of Corruption, but since you guys are there already, can you give us a copy of Jonathan's Manifesto and blueprint for the next 4yrs. I want to review it and know the plans for Nigeria. Because the failures and corruption of the last 5yrs is nothing to go by.

Am waiting....
Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by dein77(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
I knew as far as Barcanista was involved in this thread, his estranged opponents, like crows are attracted to a fire , shall come shooting.

1 Like

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by Keky(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
Answer the question bro. U safe now?

1 Like

Re: Bogus Bribery Allegations: APC Supporters And Their Hypocrisy by egift(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Keky:
Answer the question bro. U safe now?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The PDP snipers and hoodlums that were after him has backed down now that he is no more supporting Buhari. It reminds me of a scene from the movie Dictator grin grin grin

[img]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/QJ2YuE26NS7mc5H9nJAHzWMoCfNHodmLWIYduxAmsQkisCCCfkXIRunjCxCfbqfpqOsQPZqaT-C5nHEXFWzpNASZ4Ro=w506-h285-n[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What's Happening To Workers Salary In Osun? / OBA Of Lagos Has Finally Clarify His Statement / I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.