Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Do You Always Drop The Pink Copy Of The Deposit Slip In The Bank??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Always Drop The Pink Copy Of The Deposit Slip In The Bank??? (734 Views)

Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari / A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Always Drop The Pink Copy Of The Deposit Slip In The Bank??? by Rotjijatau(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Nairaland, do you always drop the pink copy of the deposit slip in the bank As for me i don't!!!
Re: Do You Always Drop The Pink Copy Of The Deposit Slip In The Bank??? by kestolove95(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2015
No ooo...I dey use am go. wrap. Weed....mtseeew
Re: Do You Always Drop The Pink Copy Of The Deposit Slip In The Bank??? by johnwizey: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2015
If I Remember
Re: Do You Always Drop The Pink Copy Of The Deposit Slip In The Bank??? by ikeno(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
No...its no more included in my bank.just the blue copy which is your copy.
Re: Do You Always Drop The Pink Copy Of The Deposit Slip In The Bank??? by coldsummer: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2015
and you think you are doing the right thing.

follow simple instruction, NEVER!!!

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari: Nigeria's Ticket To A Strong Democracy? / Fellow Nigerians, Are You Satisfied With Your Governors? / Shonghai To Replace Nigeria, Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.