Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? (1120 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? / Photos: Can You Tell Which Toyota Vehicle This Interior Belongs To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by AutosBay(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2015
How good is your car knowledge? Can you tell what vehicle this is?

Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Morris Minor cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by iphanyiuma(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Ranginus
Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by intergral(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Range rover
Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by abatically(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Autobiography
Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by rawpadgin(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2015
Lexus
Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Range rover 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by colossus2: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tuke-Tuke undecided
Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by Raymie(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Golf
Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
range rover sport
Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by abatically(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
itcelebrity:
range rover sport

grin
Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by bravolad(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
That's a motor-dis
Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by lungwun(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2015
Homguy:
its not mandatory to comment on this thread. if he's silly, what gives you the right to be the announcer. yes, he copies and pastes, asks obvious questions about car makes, but that doesn't make him silly. we are all on different pedestals , and that's the beauty of life.

I see you are the exact type of audience he panders to. I fail to see how you do not see the inherent silliness in his posts.

Except, you are one of his various aliases.

I will announce it because relevant threads that seek genuine attention are bumped pages back because of his anal topics.

What car is this
This vs this
What car will you buy with all the money in the world

I come on car talk to read and offer assistance to people who genuinely need it. Most times I can't find those posts because utter drivel like this takes up all the space.

I still wish we could block users

Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2015
lungwun:

I see you are the exact type of audience he panders to. I fail to see how you do not see the inherent silliness in his posts.

I will announce it because relevant threads that seek genuine attention are bumped pages back because of his anal topics.

What car is this
This vs this

I come on car talk to read and offer assistance to people who genuinely need it. Most times I can't find those posts because utter drivel like this takes up all the space.

Have a great day.

Your points are valid, I thought I was the only one who felt this way.
Re: Photos: Can You Tell What Vehicle This Is? by abatically(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2015
lungwun:

What car is this
This vs this

Have a great day.

It becomes even crazier when a 5 year old can recognize that the car he posted is a range rover, it is silly posting it on car talk . At least he can be a little creative and post questions that are difficult to answer, not something like this

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2142084_109959918070797326790678910124756545199232n_jpeg6a2679f440c69aaf79ac35fb1085235e

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated / Why Does "Slip" Flash Randomly On My Dash Board When Accelerating On The Highway / Which Is Cheaper Between Corolla Sport And Honda EOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.