Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. (1528 Views)

Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? / As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible / Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by truthman2012(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
As a Yoruba man, I bear them witness that the Yorubas are not violent, we are peace-loving people. An average Yoruba man cannot stand shedding blood. But for the Arabs, bloodshed is no big deal, in fact Mutaleb would have slaughtered Abdullai, Muhammad's father but for the intervention of his brother.

My attempt is to explain islam is designed for the Arabs who are fatalistic by nature: We sent not a
messenger except (to teach) in
the language of his (own)
people, in order to make (things)
clear to them. Now Allah leaves
straying those whom He pleases
and guides whom He pleases:
and He is Exalted in power, full
of Wisdom (Quran 14:4).

We can see islam was sent by allah to the Arabs. The Yorubas certainly cannot practice islam as required by allah and therefore cannot be good muslims. Come to Jesus:

"Warfare is
PRESCRIBED (ordained) for you,
though it is hateful unto you; but
it may happen ye hate a thing
which is good for you,
and it may happen that ye love a
thing which is bad for you. Allah
knoweth , ye know not" (Quran
2:216). As a Yoruba muslim, when last did you war for allah?

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The
Messenger of Allah said: "I have
been commanded to fight against
people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, that
Muhammad is the messenger of
Allah, and they establish prayer
and pay zakat." This is basic for true muslims, are you doing this?

Bukhari (60:80) - "The
Verse:--'You (true Muslims) are
the best of peoples ever raised up
for mankind.' means, the best of
peoples for the people, as you
bring them with chains on their
necks till they embrace Islam." When last did you bring people in chain to allah?

Bukhari (59:643) - "Testify that
none has the right to be
worshipped except Allah, or else I
will chop off your neck!" As a Yoruba muslim, are you doing this? Islam is not for you. Come to Jesus.

My people come to Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by truthman2012(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Since your nature resists the requirements for islam as Yorubas, you have no business being muslims. Besides, you cannot please the god of islam if you can obey only a part and not the whole of islamic injunctions, which include violence of all sorts.

Come out of among them and embrace the Man of PEACE, Jesus.

Peace I leave with you; my
peace I give to you. I do not
give to you as the world
gives. Do not let your hearts
be troubled and do not be
afraid (John 14:27).

Those are words of comfort from Jesus, he didn't prescribe wars and trouble for you. Come to him today, he loves you. Try him and you will enjoy the difference here and hereafter.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by Ifeann(f): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
One says love and peace

The other says slaughter and fight

Yet these muslims refuse peace..

And they wonder why most islamic country is a mess and in chaos

Then they blame the jews/zionists/USA

Muslims be funny ..Muslims be ignorant

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by truthman2012(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Ifeann:
One says love and peace

The other says slaughter and fight

Yet these muslims refuse peace..

And they wonder why most islamic country is a mess and in chaos

Then they blame the jews/zionists/USA

Muslims be funny ..Muslims be ignorant

This is the problem with islam. The religion has two faces: peace and violence and it is impossible to practice both simultaneously. But there are more calls to violence than peace as allah wants people forced to his religion. Those Yoruba muslims who hold on to peace alone are not true muslims by islamic standard and there is no point wasting their time in it. Allah cannot be pleased with them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by Ifeann(f): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2015
truthman2012:

This is the problem with islam. The religion has two faces: peace and violence and it is impossible to practice both simultaneously. But there are more calls to violence than peace as allah wants people forced to his religion. Those Yoruba muslims who hold on to peace alone are not true muslims by islamic standard and there is no point wasting their time in it. Allah cannot be pleased with them.

When I said one says love and peace I meant christianity. .

Islam knows nothing about love..

However muslims are told to be peaceful amongst themselves..

They only know a few nice quotes from warner Mohammed which was abrogated by warrior Mohammed. .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by truthman2012(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by truthman2012(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Ifeann:

When I said one says love and peace I meant christianity. .

Islam knows nothing about love..

However muslims are told to be peaceful amongst themselves..

They only know a few nice quotes from warner Mohammed which was abrogated by warrior Mohammed. .

Okay, right!

I think nowhere is 'LOVE' found in the quran. It is only 'FEAR' of allah.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2015
OP How about these verses in the Bible:

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by truthman2012(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
@ Binb

First, I want to ask you: how are you sure you are a muslim acceptable to allah as you are not fully following his commands?

Second, the OT quotes you made were people who were under God's judgement for their atrocious acts. They were not killed for not converting to Judaism.

The virgins were saved for marriage as their was no injuction to be sleeping with them as sex slaves.

"I have come to bring fire on the
earth, and how I wish it were
already kindled! Jesus brought the fire of the Gospel as it happened on the Pentecost Day: And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like of FIRE and it sat upon each of them and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:2-4).

" Do not suppose that I have
come to bring peace to the
earth. I did not come to bring
peace, but a sword." This is figurative. It is talking about the violent persecutions people who believe in Jesus will suffer. You must have heard how the disciples were killed at that time and even now how Christians are being killed by muslims.

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which
would not that I should reign
over them, bring hither, and slay
them before me." This is talking about what will happen in the Judgment Day. Neither Jesus nor his disciples killed anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by truthman2012(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
truthman2012:
Since your nature resists the requirements for islam as Yorubas, you have no business being muslims. Besides, you cannot please the god of islam if you can obey only a part and not the whole of islamic injunctions, which include violence of all sorts.

Come out of among them and embrace the Man of PEACE, Jesus.

Peace I leave with you; my
peace I give to you. I do not
give to you as the world
gives. Do not let your hearts
be troubled and do not be
afraid (John 14:27).

Those are words of comfort from Jesus, he didn't prescribe wars and trouble for you. Come to him today, he loves you. Try him and you will enjoy the difference here and hereafter.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by Ifeann(f): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Binb:

Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

I won't explain the old testament verses for 3 reasons

1. It requires understanding of the inner and historical context as well as symbolic context and theology. .Muslims and atheists seem to not understand it no matter how it is explained

2. I am not a 2800 BC Jew. .
3. I do not practice Judaism ..I am a christain.

But I will address the new testament verses

Matthew 10:34-35
King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

U didnt quote the verse 34 with 35 because it explains the proper context. Most atheists and Muslims avoid 35.
This is one of the verses Christ tells believers what to expect if we decide to follow him. And it is actually happening.
Muslims kill their family members if a member decides to leave Islam and become Christians, its in their sh'aria law. You know of the case in Sudan where a man reported his own sister for being a christain and she was sentenced to death. But as God would have it she is alive and well in the USA today. Even in Nigeria, in the time of the missionaries fathers disowned sons who abandoned serving their traditional deity and went to church. Even communists killed whole families for their believe in Christ. The use of the word "sword" is clearly a metaphor. And just as the verse proclaimed their is no peace on earth because the kingdom is yet to come.

LUKE 19-27
King James Version (KJV)
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Here my friend you didn't quote the context. Christ was telling a parable (story with a deeper meaning). Its called, "the parable of the Gold coins" and it starts from Luke 19 verse 11 to 27 .

And finally u also quoted Luke 12 :49

49 “I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
This is similar with the other verse u quoted in Mathew 10:34.

Do u need more education on the verses.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by Empiree: 3:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Ifeann:

I won't explain the old testament verses for 3 reasons

1. It requires understanding of the inner and historical context as well as symbolic context and theology. .Muslims and atheists seem to not understand it no matter how it is explained
Yea, exactly the way you dont understand such verses in the Quran. You only take pleasure from quoting them for ONE REASON (to oscillate ignorant folks from Islam). But if Muslims quote violent verses from your OT & NT, you find excuses. Call your brain to order.

But I will address the new testament verses
[size=5pt]Matthew 10:34-35
King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

U didnt quote the verse 34 with 35 because it explains the proper context. Most atheists and Muslims avoid 35.
This is one of the verses Christ tells believers what to expect if we decide to follow him. And it is actually happening.
Muslims kill their family members if a member decides to leave Islam and become Christians, its in their sh'aria law. You know of the case in Sudan where a man reported his own sister for being a christain and she was sentenced to death. But as God would have it she is alive and well in the USA today. Even in Nigeria, in the time of the missionaries fathers disowned sons who abandoned serving their traditional deity and went to church. Even communists killed whole families for their believe in Christ. The use of the word "sword" is clearly a metaphor. And just as the verse proclaimed their is no peace on earth because the kingdom is yet to come.[/size]
Yes, my point exactly! "explanation" but those guys runing behind your skirt dont think. They do follow follow.....

Now get this in you head. We dont need to be educated on your Bible. Its all depends on approach. Your approach to Islam warrants 100% identical backlash until you start using your brain.

Muslims dont think God ordered ancient people to just kill for no reason. We perfectly understood. But if fanatic Christians like you and your cohorts think they can frustrate Islamic texts, then we will do the same to yours. Simple as ABC...Get that?

I give you example, in this video, a christian caller called a muslim preacher. He didnt call to have educative dialogue. He called to force his religion on Muslim preacher to accept some stup*d doctrines. He would not even let the preacher speak. He was just talking nonstop. Indeed he's a true definition of madness. This is second caller, a young man.

First caller appears to be older, he didn't call to have nice dialogue either. Instead he threatened Muslim preacher and accused him of using "juju" to convert Christians.

Third caller, a woman and a christian, @ 25:00 said right away to Muslim preacher, "sir, don't bother yourself, we know Islam is the only way". This woman made preacher's day smoother after those l*natic Christians. Then she explained her grievances towards Islam with perfect misunderstanding and brainwashing by christian extremists like you. She eventually agreed to meet Muslim preacher and take shahada (declaration of faith). Now listen to this. She (caller) raised political question and Muslim preacher asked her if Bible orders christian to kill?. The woman said "YES". But Muslim preacher said no. He said "violence" in the bible are historically connected....exactly like you tried to make people believe. It's the same with those verses in the Quran. So you think you know better than muslims ifeann?. You are hypocrite.

Fourth caller wasted no time. She took shahadah right away and brought her family to Islam. Now, if you care to watch and listen, here is 40mins clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ib0IF7jnWQ
I know you can care less to watch...that's why I typed out briefly. The clip is also for others. See your brothers in violence... so called God-loving people in the clip.

What you people do including truthman2012 is you do not defend your basic theology or doctrine. You want to paint Islam black and get people accept Paul's crooked doctrine called Christianity. You shied away from defending "trinity" or your "3-headedgod". Here are the threads for you and others to see:
https://www.nairaland.com/2153126/top-ten-signs-youre-fundamentalist/8
https://www.nairaland.com/2170642/1-john-5-7-pure

And also this thread where you denied Bible after 9jaforlife destroyed your arguments.
https://www.nairaland.com/2164402/non-muslims-only-jesus-mohammed/2

You disappeared from defending "trinity".^^

You also ran away and derailed this thread after i exposed Paul, Mathew, Mark, Luke and John about your Bible corruptions, written by UNKNOWN and spurious people.

So far, your only strategy is you quote certain verses from Quran and hadith to "win" your day. Same thing op, truthman2012 just did. Bible writers rendered Christianity "law-free" religion. This is false.

Also you talked about Muhammad (peace be upon him) waged wars. No one or 12 tribes of Jacob in the time Jesus (peace be upon him) mobilized army against him....so it was perfectly okay for Jesus(p) not to wage war. He seemed to have battled only 'war' of "heart and mind". He was not like Moses (peace be upon him). Moses(p) also waged wars because Pharaoh waged wars on him. Muhammad(p) also waged war because he faced unlimited challenges from many tribes who aged wars on him. So he should fold his arms and just watch?. Get your head straight. Typical example of this is your other thread where you accused our prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) for killing "900 Jews" but you failed post the whole story....that the Jewish tribe attacked innocent Muslims men, women and children who were unarmed. You ran off from the thread after I exposed you.

Now, since you love quoting ahadith so much, didn't you ever come across where Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) talks about return of Jesus...that he will return and mobilize Muslim army against Dajjal (the false messiah) and his followers i:e those who rejected him and those who worshiped him like you and others?. You never came across the hadith?. Or you want me to post it here for people to see. Why do you skip that?. Jesus(p) will return in the Last Age and wage WAR.

And don't forget those threads you dodged. You have never defended your faith against Muslims. All you said was "they're ignorant" referring to Muslims. But you wasted no time posting nonsense about Muhammad(p). Your bone of contention is always to paint white black. YOU ARE HYPOCRITE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by true2god: 5:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Yourubas, by nature, love life and partying and would not like dying unnecessarily. An average arab does not love life, humour or partying so to them (the arabs), life is meaningless.

Hence you can see arab-muslim suicide bomber, but a yorubaman cant do it. You can easily see arab-muslims cutting throats of infidels but yoruba cant do it. You can see arab-muslims killing apostates but to the yoruba, religion is like political party where you can defect at anytime without qualms.

An arab muslim can burn churches if slightly offended but a yoruba muslim gat no time for that. A yoruba-muslim can give his daughter to a yoruba christian in marriage, but an arab-muslim will kill his daughter (honour killings) for dating a christian.

Ironically, yoruba-muslims are regarded as fake and hypocrites for not behaving like the arab-muslims (which the hausa and fulanis do) hence not following the foot-steps on the islamic prophet (peace be upon me).

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by truthman2012(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2015
true2god:
Yourubas, by nature, love life and partying and would not like dying unnecessarily. An average arab does not love life, humour or partying so to them (the arabs), life is meaningless.

Hence you can see arab-muslim suicide bomber, but a yorubaman cant do it. You can easily see arab-muslims cutting throats of infidels but yoruba cant do it. You can see arab-muslims killing apostates but to the yoruba, religion is like political party where you can defect at anytime without qualms.

An arab muslim can burn churches if slightly offended but a yoruba muslim gat no time for that. A yoruba-muslim can give his daughter to a yoruba christian in marriage, but an arab-muslim will kill his daughter (honour killings) for dating a christian.

Ironically, yoruba-muslims are regarded as fake and hypocrites for not behaving like the arab-muslims (which the hausa and fulanis do) hence not following the foot-steps on the islamic prophet (peace be upon me).

Good.

The quran confirms Islam is meant for the Arabs and they are the ones doing it exactly the way it was laid down. Although islamic Jannah does not exist but even if it does, no Yoruba muslim is qualified to get there as they are unable to fulfil all the injunctions. Since it takes violence to be a true muslim and the Yorubas do not believe in that because it is unreasonable, then what are they doing in islam?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by vooks: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2015
What are you saying in the fewest words possible?

Empiree:
Yea, exactly the way you dont understand such verses in the Quran. You only take pleasure from quoting them for ONE REASON (to oscillate ignorant folks from Islam). But if Muslims quote violent verses from your OT & NT, you find excuses. Call your brain to order.

Yes, my point exactly! "explanation" but those guys runing behind your skirt dont think. They do follow follow.....

Now get this in you head. We dont need to be educated on your Bible. Its all depends on approach. Your approach to Islam warrant 100% identical backlash until you start using your brain.

Muslims dont think God ordered ancient people to just kill for no reason. We perfectly understood. But if fanatic Christians like you and your cohorts think they can frustrate Islamic texts, then we will do the same to yours. Simple as ABC...Get that?

I give you example, in this video, a christian caller called a muslim preacher. He didnt call to have educative dialogue. He called to force his religion on Muslim preacher to accept some stup*d doctrines. He would not even let the preacher speak. He was just talking nonstop. Indeed he's a true definition of madness. This is second caller, a young man.

First caller appears to be older, he didn't call to have nice dialogue either. Instead he threatened Muslim preacher and accused him of using "juju" to convert Christians.

Third caller, a woman and a christian, @ 25:00 said right away to Muslim preacher, "sir, don't bother yourself, we know Islam is the only way". This woman made preacher's day smoother after those l*natics Christians. Then she explained her grievances towards Islam with perfect misunderstanding and brainwashing by christian extremists like you. She eventually agreed to meet Muslim preacher and take shahada (declaration of faith). Now listen to this. She (caller) raised political question and Muslim preacher asked her if Bible orders christian to kill?. The woman said "YES". But Muslim preacher said no. He said "violence" in the bible are historically connected....exactly like you tried to make people believe. It's the same with those verses in the Quran. So you think you know better than muslims ifeann?. You are hypocrite.

Fourth caller wasted no time. She took shahadah right away and brought her family to Islam. Now, if you care to watch and listen, here is 40mins clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ib0IF7jnWQ
I know you can care less to watch...that's why I typed out briefly. The clip is also for others. See your brothers in violence... so called God-loving people in the clip.

What you people do including truthman2012 is you do not defend your basic theology or doctrine. You want to paint Islam black and get people accept Paul's crooked doctrine called Christianity. You shied away from defending "trinity" or your "3-headedgod". Here are the threads for you and others to see:
https://www.nairaland.com/2153126/top-ten-signs-youre-fundamentalist/8
https://www.nairaland.com/2170642/1-john-5-7-pure

And also this thread where you denied Bible after 9jaforlife destroyed your arguments.
https://www.nairaland.com/2164402/non-muslims-only-jesus-mohammed/2

You disappeared from defending "trinity".^^

You also ran away and derailed this thread after i exposed Paul, Mathew, Mark, Luke and John about your Bible corruptions, written by UNKNOWN and spurious people.

So far, your only strategy is you quote certain verses from Quran and hadith to "win" your day. Same thing op, truthman2012 just did. Bible writers rendered Christianity "law-free" religion. This is false.

Also you talked about Muhammad (peace be upon him) waged wars. No one or 12 tribes of Jacob in the time Jesus (peace be upon him) mobilized army against him....so it was perfectly okay for Jesus(p) not to wage war. He seemed to have battled only 'war' of "heart and mind". He was not like Moses (peace be upon him). Moses(p) also waged wars because Pharaoh waged wars on him. Muhammad(p) also waged war because he faced unlimited challenges from many tribes who aged wars on him. So he should fold his arms and just watch?. Get your head straight. Typical example of this is your other thread where you accused our prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) for killing "900 Jews" but you failed post the whole story....that the Jewish tribe attacked innocent Muslims men, women and children who were unarmed. You ran off from the thread after I exposed you.

Now, since you love quoting ahadith so much, didn't you ever come across where Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) talks about return of Jesus...that he will return and mobilize Muslim army against Dajjal (the false messiah) and his followers i:e those who rejected him and those who worshiped him like you and others?. You never came across the hadith?. Or you want me to post it here for people to see. Why do you skip that?. Jesus(p) will return in the Last Age and wage WAR.

And don't forget those threads you dodged. You have never defended your faith against Muslims. All you said was "they're ignorant" referring to Muslims. But you wasted no time posting nonsense about Muhammad(p). Your bone of contention is always to paint white black. YOU ARE HYPOCRITE.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by PastorKun(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2015
vooks:
What are you saying in the fewest words possible?

He is just practising al taqquiya.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by MuttleyLaff: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Empiree:
Why did Ustauz Yusuf have to say the 1st caller, obviously an elder, has no manners or had no home training lessons

Why is Ustauz Yusuf particularly concerned if the 2nd caller is a pastor, a prophet or what church the caller fellowships in

Why did Ustauz Yusuf at 12:40 had to say the 2nd caller is stewpid or silly (i.e. ani e go)
and insinuating at 13:09 - 13:15 that the 2nd caller is an animal that doesnt want to listen

Why did at 22:12 - 22:43, 24:05, 24:25-24:31 Ustauz Yusuf had to say "this is what is called a demonstration of madness" and " definition of madness" at the 2nd caller's prayers

The 3rd caller was a drive-by "christian", an Islam returnee, returning back to Islam

Concerning Boko Haram raised by 3rd caller at 27.24- 27.26,
Ustauz Yusuf at 27:34- 27:41 asked the 3rd caller whether or not Boko Haram kills muslims and non muslims at all

Also at 28:00 - 28:16 Ustauz Yusuf wanted to know of any cases of Muslims killing Christian in Yoruba land in the name of Islam

but Ustauz Yusuf, unwittingly at 27:41, actually was about confirming truthman2012's submission that if going by Bukhari (60:80) and Bukhari (59:643), Yorubas like Ustauz Yusuf and the 3rd caller have no place to be in Islam

Truth be told, this guy, Ustauz Yusuf, is a smooth talker/operator...
+ mixing up Americans waging war against terrorism etc, Delta militants fighting against environmental pollution, oppression etc with Religion (i.e. ''esin'')
+ mixing up Judaism with Christianity
+ mixing up Christian RELIGION with the Christian FAITH & LOVE
+ mentioning bible verses is not the same as understanding the religious system etc prevailing at the particular time of those bible verses
+ mixing up a christian's alleged claim to commit atrocities with muslims actually committing atrocities
+ claiming to judge the Bible on its words or content but evasive to judge the Quran on its word or content
+ claimed to not force any to Islam but Sahih Muslim (1:33) and Bukhari (60:80) says otherwise
+ how is it that the last prophet and the Quran have some many socially unacceptable baggages taken advantage of in the 21 century?
+ distorting baptisms to 3rd caller, gave a misleading or false impression that it is an opportunity to caress women SMH LOL

The 3rd caller should have counter asked Ustauz Yusuf how many Christians in the 21st century,
shout Praise the Lord, the Lord is Good when killing harmless people or when about decimating innocent people

Depicting the 3rd and 4th callers and dedicating it to both, is this "pic of the thread" below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by true2god: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Why did Ustauz Yusuf have to say the 1st caller, obviously an elder, has no manners or had no home training lessons

Why is Ustauz Yusuf particularly concerned if the 2nd caller is a pastor, a prophet or what church the caller fellowships in

Why did Ustauz Yusuf at 12:40 had to say the 2nd caller is stewpid or silly (i.e. ani e go)
and insinuating at 13:09 - 13:15 that the 2nd caller is an animal that doesnt want to listen

Why did at 22:12 - 22:43, 24:05, 24:25-24:31 Ustauz Yusuf had to say "this is what is called a demonstration of madness" at the 2nd caller's prayers

The 3rd caller was a drive-by "christian", an Islam returnee, returning back to Islam

Concerning Boko Haram raised by 3rd caller at 27.24- 27.26,
Ustauz Yusuf at 27:34- 27:41 asked the 3rd caller whether or not Boko Haram kills muslims and non muslims at all

Also at 28:00 - 28:16 Ustauz Yusuf wanted to know of any cases of Muslims killing Christian in Yoruba land in the name of Islam

but Ustauz Yusuf, unwittingly at 27:41, actually was about confirming truthman2012's submission that if going by Bukhari (60:80) and Bukhari (59:643), Yorubas like Ustauz Yusuf and the 3rd caller have no place to be in Islam

Truth be told, this guy, Ustauz Yusuf, is a smooth talker/operator...
+ mixing up Americans waging war against terrorism etc, Delta militants fighting against environmental pollution, oppression etc with Religion (i.e. ''esin'')
+ mixing up Judaism with Christianity
+ mixing up Christian RELIGION with the Christian FAITH & LOVE
+ mentioning bible verses is not the same as understanding the religious system etc prevailing at the particular time of those bible verses
+ mixing up A christian alleged claim to commit atrocities with muslims actually commituing atrocities
+ claiming to judge the Bible on its words or content but evasive to judge the Quran on its word or content
+ claimed to not force any to Islam but Sahih Muslim (1:33) and Bukhari (60:80) says otherwise
+ how is it that the last prophet and the Quran have some many socially unacceptable baggages taken advantage of in the 21 century?
+ distorting baptisms to 3rd caller, gave a misleading or false impression that it is an opportunity to caress women SMH LOL

The 3rd caller should have counter asked Ustauz Yusuf how many Christians in the 21st century,
shout Praise the Lord, the Lord is Good when killing harmless people or when about decimating innocent people

Depicting the 3rd caller and dedicating it to her, is this pic of the thread below
Thanks for this break-down and your time doing the analysis.

Empiree is a fake muslim, because yoruba muslim is regarded fake (or to close to christianity).
Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by Empiree: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
true2god:
Thanks for this break-down and your time doing the analysis.

[s]Empire is a fake muslim, because yoruba muslim is regarded fake (or to close to christianity)[/s].
you obviously didn't listen to the clip or deceiving yourself before typing poo. Christianity?. that fabricated religion?. Yusuf and many others trashed it.

MuttleyLaff, you damn sure you twisted stuff. That's your problem. Oh i see your moniker is suspicious. Na u sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by true2god: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Empiree:
you obviously didn't listen to the clip or deceiving yourself before typing poo. Christianity?. that fabricated religion?. Yusuf and many others trashed it.

MuttleyLaff, you damn sure you twisted stuff. That's your problem. Oh i see your moniker is suspicious. Na u sabi.
You are an al-taqiyya artist. In a national forum like this, you attached an audio message in yoruba language with the believ that one one will take time to analyse it.

Why is arab-muslims murderous and yoruba muslims are not? Answer the question bros.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by Empiree: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
true2god:
[s]You are an al-taqiyya artist. In a national forum like this, you attached an audio message in yoruba language with the believ that one one will take time to analyse it.

Why is arab-muslims murderous and yoruba muslims are not? Answer the question bros.[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Are Not Violent, They Love Peace. by Joyful77: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Binb:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ten Questions For Muslims / Quran Solved The Mystery Of Egypt Pyramids / Muslims Vanish As Buddhist Attacks Approach Myanmar's Biggest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.