Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How To Make Over N40,000 Weekly From Setting Up Online Store/product Catalog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Over N40,000 Weekly From Setting Up Online Store/product Catalog (629 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Over N40,000 Weekly From Setting Up Online Store/product Catalog by victoriajoshua: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
I am a caterer, I know nothing about website designing but I can use microsoft word and worpress, not as an expert, but I make more than N40,000 weekly doing 80 minutes job outside my catering business. Guess what? I can teach you everything I am doing in my video and if you are not hundred percent satisfy, just return my video and I will apologize to you for wasting your time, you have nothing to loose.

A friend saw my site and ask me to design one for her, which I did. Today many of my friends and other store owners are begging me to design and manage their store for them with money in their hand. I now have over 27 clients and I set my price as high as I want because there are not much people doing it.

The income potential is not limited because It does not matter how many people are doing it in your area, many new shops and companies are opening every now and then and after downloading and watching this video, you can be able to design a store or products catalog for thousand of clients.

If you really want to get my complete video on how I made N40,000 and above from building and setting up online store for business owners email sosorichfoods@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Over N40,000 Weekly From Setting Up Online Store/product Catalog by victoriajoshua: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
I am on it now, thanks.
Re: How To Make Over N40,000 Weekly From Setting Up Online Store/product Catalog by strictlyui: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Big fool!

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja / Request For Strech Film Wrapper Importer / Whole Seller In Lagos / Earn 0.025g Worth Of Gold = N172.84 Upon Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.