Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With (2198 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / Romantic See This Nairalander 6 Pack - photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
So guys who would you pick to spend a romantic holiday with. Perhaps for 2 to 3 days

As for me, I will pick vjsmiles wink
Or
Blackettt
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by farano(f): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Officially telling us you're in love? tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
farano:
Officially telling us you're in love? tongue
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by farano(f): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
missclassy:

cheesycheesycheesy
Wow i'm happy for both of you cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by danchuzzy(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
missclassy:

cheesycheesycheesy

Smh...
Does this mean PM's don't work anymore?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by phlio(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
farano:
u nko
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Enegod(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
looks like someone is inlove undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by farano(f): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
phlio:
u nko
Huh?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by chrislu(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
See as love dey smell 4 dis place.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by phlio(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
farano:
Huh?
ehn...pick ur own...
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
farano:
Thanks boss smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by StPete: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
I will pick Xsenga kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by 190: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
what about me undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Psittacus(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Janeify..she is a Darling
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by alberto2k(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
And where's Vjsmiles sef? undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by vjsmiles: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by vjsmiles: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
alberto2k:
And where's Vjsmiles sef? undecided
shocked
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by alberto2k(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
shocked
speak up na... Don't keep missclassy waiting na grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by vjsmiles: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
alberto2k:
speak up na... Don't keep missclassy waiting na grin

IM TAKEN embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by vjsmiles: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
I WOULD PICK CHERRYICE ANYDAY angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by alberto2k(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:

IM TAKEN embarassed

Good... I hope that's a honest answer undecided

and to missclassy,

show yourself... VJ doesn't even know what you look like angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by KingTom(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
When is JAMB? undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Mathematical(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2015

THAT yeye man... EMUSMITH

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yuzedo embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by cherryice(f): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
I WOULD PICK CHERRYICE ANYDAY angry
kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by vjsmiles: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mathematical:

THAT yeye man... EMUSMITH

smiley

I missed you too kiss

Where you been?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Mathematical(f): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
emusmith:

smiley

I missed you too kiss

Where you been?

Been around.. studies tho
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mathematical:

Been around.. studies tho

Wow, hope it isn't telling so much on you? smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Beamborla(f): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Would spend it with myself cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by KingTom(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:
And a _Dildo grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by kinglekan: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Haba!!! when am right here! *grins*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Being Lonely,get A True Soulmate / N / Ladies: 7 Signs To Know If Ur BF Is A Cultist..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.