Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With (2214 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / Romantic See This Nairalander 6 Pack - photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Beamborla(f): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
KingTom:
And a _Dildo grin
What would I do with an ediot? Just me, myself and i
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Beamborla(f): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Haba!!! when am right here! *grins*
Towie, dear.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by KingTom(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

What would I do with an idiot? Just me, myself and i
I did not say _Idiot I said _Dildo, as for what you do with it, that one no concern me cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Beamborla(f): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
KingTom:
I did not say _Idiot I said _Dildo, as for what you do with it, that one no concern me cheesy
Check your dictionary for the meaning of Love Machine
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Beamborla(f): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
KingTom:
Check your dictionary for the meaning of Love Machine.
An ediot or a plant(cactus family)
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by KingTom(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Check your dictionary for the meaning of Love Machine
Shared by Arcus Dictionary
Love Machine: a vibrating device that substitutes for an erect penis to provide vaginal stimulation
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Beamborla(f): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
KingTom:

Love Machine: a vibrating device that substitutes for an erect penis to provide vaginal stimulation
undecided undecided undecided
I saw that when they changed the word for me
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by KingTom(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Check your dictionary for the meaning of Love Machine.
An ediot or a plant(cactus family)
idiot: a person of subnormal intelligence

cactus family: constituting the order Opuntiales

undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by KingTom(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

I saw that when they changed the word for me
That's Nairaland for you sha grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Beamborla(f): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
KingTom:

idiot: a person of subnormal intelligence

cactus family: constituting the order Opuntiales

undecided
(pejorative) An ediot.
A columnar cactaceous plant of the West Indies (Cereus swartzii).
Cactaceous not cactus, my bad
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by KingTom(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:
(pejorative) An ediot.
A columnar cactaceous plant of the West Indies (Cereus swartzii).
Cactaceous not cactus, my bad
Ok I understand grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Beamborla(f): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
KingTom:

Ok I understand grin
cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by hopyroll(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sorry........just passing lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Xsenga(f): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2015
StPete:
I will pick Xsenga kiss
GOOD MORNING. kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by StPete: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Xsenga:
GOOD MORNING. kiss

Morning my angel, hope you slept well smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Xsenga(f): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2015
StPete:

Morning my angel, hope you slept well smiley
YES I DID & U?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by StPete: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Xsenga:
YES I DID & U?

I did too sweety
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by kinglekan: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Towie, dear.

Muahhhhhhh!!!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Yehman(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don't believe in blind date otherwise known as sack market or "afia akpa"
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by tslowe(f): 4:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by LewisO: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
tslowe:
cryWho will spend it wit me?
Hello. embarassed

Just "Liked" your beautiful pics. wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lewiso
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With by LewisO: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
brito:
Lewis.o
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Being Lonely,get A True Soulmate / Let's Meet Here. Babes And Guys In Lautech , Bowen, Ogbomoso / Oyo Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.