Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Be Sincere To This Generosity Test - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Sincere To This Generosity Test (975 Views)

How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) / The Measure Of Your Generosity. / Viral Photo Of Homeless Boy Studying Outside Mcdonald’s Sparks Generosity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by professore(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
You took a taxi,and you unknowing left the sum of 1 million naira when u alighted

The good driver contacted you and returned your money,how much would u give to the driver to compensate and appreciate him?

Let's be sincere.
Re: Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by delishpot: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
10% if the cash was all mine.
10K if it was cash meant for business or if it was someone elses cash that they gave me to help them pay.
Re: Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by vjsmiles: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
IF I AM A RICH MAN I WOULD GIVE HIM ALL AND MY CARD...(A FILM IN NOLLYWOOD angry )
Re: Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by temitemi1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by professore(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
delishpot:
10% if the cash was all mine.
10K if it was cash meant for business or if it was someone elses cash that they gave me to help them pay.

The cash is all yours,yes it could be for business or spending,but it is your money which u almost got lost carelessly.
Re: Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by delishpot: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
professore:

The cash is all yours,yes it could be for business or spending,but it is your money which u almost got lost carelessly.

ok, in that case 10% that is to say, 100k
Re: Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
half...i was careless and he did the right thing ....that could have been his last cab ride by todays standards
Re: Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by Tapout(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
solasoulmusic:
half...i was careless and he did the right thing ....that could have been his last cab ride by todays standards

eziokwu...If I hear.com
Re: Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by Mimienudles(f): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
What if the taxi driver does not return the money? What would be given to compensate me? Or who will?
Re: Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by Enegod(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
how is this romantic?
Re: Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by ITbomb(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
It seems the code is now 10% to the person who recover your money (if it is your own money not business money)
Re: Be Sincere To This Generosity Test by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2015
Tapout:

Honestly

eziokwu...If I hear.com

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: How Oil Marketers Tried To Sabotage Jonathan And Intimidate Buhari / Vice-chancellor Michael Okpara Reacting To Critics… Prof. O.H Edeoga / Amazing Pictures Of A Living Crocodile In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.