Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now (2357 Views)

My Wife Has A Lump In Her Breast / 10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pls Doctors and experienced personnel in d forum, i need your advice. My gf has not seen her "period" since feb. and am very sure she s not pregnant cos v been away for some months now. and she s not d wayward type. Pls, is there any medical condition that could result to dat? and wat can be done to revert d problem? Thanks

Mod, pls i would appreciate t if u move this to front page, so that i can get diverse opinions
Re: Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
ericpaul158705:
Pls Doctors and experienced personnel in d forum, i need your advice. My gf has not seen her "period" since feb. and am very sure she s not pregnant cos v been away for some months now. and she s not d wayward type. Pls, is there any medical condition that could result to dat? and wat can be done to revert d problem? Thanks

Mod, pls i would appreciate t if u move this to front page, so that i can get diverse opinions
Nwoke m, take her for pregnancy test first to clear all doubts then come back and pose the question again. Things are never what they seem in this evil days. Something tells me you have an auxilliary dick doing the job in your absence.
Otu anarokwanu ekwu okwu. And otu enwero meter. So dont be too sure till you get the test result!

Ala nwa mgbeeeeke etiwaaaala brazy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please provide us with clear facts if you want professional advice ;-)

1) what was the first day of her last menstruation?
2) can you say anything about when you both had last time intercourse before you being away for some time?
3) does she use oral contraceptive?
4) does she use any other medication?
5) is she feeling any different from normal?
Re: Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by steppin: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
ericpaul158705:

How do you know she's not the wayward type?
You put meter for there?
Women are so unpredictable. If you were truly away, 'away match' fit occur.
Re: Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by TrishaP(f): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just a month and your screaming like your house is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
so, its not not a problem? is it normal for ladies to experience such? Pls, ur advice is needed cos my house is on fire!

TrishaP:
Just a month and your screaming like your house is on fire.
Re: Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=Tufanja post=31237435]Please provide us with clear facts if you want professional advice ;-)

1) what was the first day of her last menstruation?
2) can you say anything about when you both had last time intercourse before you being away for some time?
3) does she use oral contraceptive?
4) does she use any other medication?
5) is she feeling any different from normal?

ANSWERS TO UR QUESTIONS
1) 26th of January
2)We last had intercourse in August last year b4 i left d country
3) Never!
4)NOOOO! except d usual panadol.
5) from wat she said, she s absolutely normal. Not feeling anytin
Re: Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by TrishaP(f): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
ericpaul158705:
so, its not not a problem? is it normal for ladies to experience such? Pls, ur advice is needed cos my house is on fire!

It's totally normal to skip a month sir. Don't give yourself unnecessary heartattack. We just entered the month of March yesterday, who knows she might not have not completed her 28days menstrual cycle.
Re: Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
...cheesy the only funny thing here is that you want this comedy scene on front page.

the topic is 'wife' and the gist is about 'gf'. if she's pregnant, you should be happy cos there are ladies running about trying to solve problems on why they ain't getting pregnant.
Re: Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
then no need to panic yet
- does she normally have a regular cycle (what was her shortest cycle and what her longest)?
- also women with a normal cycle can have by times a cycle of 26 or 35 days, even skipping a cycle is possible (nature has it's flows and the female system can also be influenced by environmental & emotional aspects, stress, travelling different timezones etc)
- if she doesnt have her period by friday, you both can decide to do a pregnancy test to avoid false accusations or to avoid you living any longer in doubt.

Before we know the facts, we give every lady the trust she deserves and take her word for the truth.

~The way we trust others, is the way we trust ourselves~
Re: Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tanx alot

Tufanja:
then no need to panic yet
- does she normally have a regular cycle (what was her shortest cycle and what her longest)?
- also women with a normal cycle can have by times a cycle of 26 or 35 days, even skipping a cycle is possible (nature has it's flows and the female system can also be influenced by environmental & emotional aspects, stress, travelling different timezones etc)
- if she doesnt have her period by friday, you both can decide to do a pregnancy test to avoid false accusations or to avoid you living any longer in doubt.

Before we know the facts, we give every lady the trust she deserves and take her word for the truth.

~The way we trust others, is the way we trust ourselves~
Re: Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now by dunhill20: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2015
1st of all, take her for a pregnancy test. If it is negative, her problem may be due to hormonal imbalance. Infections can delay menstral circle too.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having More Sex With Your Partner / No Bra Day (october13) / 8 Alcoholic Drinks That Might Keep You Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.