Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC (2177 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / Unmasking Deux Projects Ltd, Dr. Tunji Olowolafe, The Masquerades Behind Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by scribble: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
As a Lagosian under the Eko electricity distribution area I have to say shame on APC

They are the ones playing with the light.

They have seized the light so that people will be frustrated and vote out Jonathan.

EFCC, DSS do your work. Investigate these men, Amaechi, Tinubu, Fashola, Olowolafe etc

Please they are screwing up the country....WTF...because of election...Nigerians should not have light...Chei!

See their board of directors

http://ekedp.com/management/

Tunji olowolafe

Tunji Olowolafe is a major investor and leader in Public Private Partnership (PPP) infrastructure projects, including serving as Chairman of Lekki Concession Company and Eko Rail.

In addition to his experience in infrastructure, Mr. Olowolafe is Chairman of GZ Industry Limited, the only can manufacturer serving the Nigerian market and Deux Project Limited which focuses on the health care space by providing general civil engineering, construction and consultancy for hospitals.

A medical doctor by training, Mr. Olowolafe is a 1984 graduate of Medicine from the University of Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria, after which he worked as in the health care industry across various parts of South Western Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by dulux07(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
SO undecided
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by eleko1: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
undecided make dis election come and go,we are tired of pdp noise/propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=eleko1 post=31237453] undecided make dis election come and go,we are tired of pdp noise/propaganda.[/quote
Abi Oo,very soon dem go say na me get Lekki toll.grin
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
I blame d devil tinubu, as I used to say, wen d devil/tinubu gives ya somtin wif d rite hand, expect d devil/tinubu to take it back wif d left hand. Can anytin good come from tinubu undecided
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by eleko1: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
I tire oo.They dnt have meaningful program for the masses than ApC fart,BUHARI go London,BUHARI is slim,Oshinbajo house.Clueless pipu[quote author=TITOBIGZ post=31237717][/quote]
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
eleko1:
I tire oo.They dnt have meaningful program for the masses than ApC fart,BUHARI go London,BUHARI is slim,Oshinbajo house.Clueless pipu
You 4get he too old,eno go skul,e no get certicate,e go islamise 9ja,E go soon die,he get mouth odour,he dey wear one cloth 4 3 days gringrin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by Udehpaschal1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
I was wondering why the light was going on and off every now and then... What do they hope to achieve by doing that?. They have succeeded in spoiling the newly transformer acquired by a neighbouring area. Its just plain silly!. If they think that would stop me from voting for GEJ, they are seriously mistaken !
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by sholatech(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tunji Olowolafe is a key front for Tinubu, handles many of his prime investments. They criticize GEJ for doing NOTHING, but they came out to participate and buy-in during the DISCO privatisation
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by eleko1: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
And of cus,they neva failed to show us the clueless one dancing prowess like epilepsy patients to sekem musik
TITOBIGZ:

You 4get he too old,eno go skul,e no get certicate,e go islamise 9ja,E go soon die,he get mouth odour,he dey wear one cloth 4 3 days gringrin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
eleko1:
And of cus,they neva failed to show us the clueless one dancing prowess like epilepsy patients to sekem musik grin grin grin
'Epilepsy ke'gringrin hope d saTANs didn't hear dat Ooo.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by scribble: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Still no light being provided by Eko

but those under other areas have light at least 12 hours a day

1 Like

Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by bokohalal(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Guessing all PDP states have electricity for 24 hours each day.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by IdrisAdebiye: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
surely they will gather against GEJ but the Lord will destroy their counsel and bring it to nought.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
scribble:
Still no light being provided by Eko

but those under other areas have light at least 12 hours a day
I keep saying it, electricity in Lagos is poor and only the wide-nose/mouth Frashola can explain it. Check out Edo state. The light there is far better than Lagos' by far. It says a lot about their performance if they get to clinch power. Maybe then, only Tinubu will solely import generators.

Anyone quoting me to spew trash........Thunder fiiiiiiiiir angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by fkaz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jonathan allied tunde ayeni donated 2billion to jonathan campaign fund, bought nitel recently, he own Ibadan disco, is there 24 power supply in Ibadan and environ? Is olowolafe the only board member? What of enugu disco, Ajaokuta disco, Why are they not having constant power?
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by stinggy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
chimkaire:
I keep saying it, electricity in Lagos is poor and only the wide-nose/mouth Frashola can explain it. Check out Edo state. The light there is far better than Lagos' by far. It says a lot about their performance if they get to clinch power. Maybe then, only Tinubu will solely import generators.

Anyone quoting me to spew trash........Thunder fiiiiiiiiir angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided
And for the bad light in Oyo state, I should blame Ajimobi?
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
stinggy:

And for the bad light in Oyo state, I should blame Ajimobi?
Blame whomever your heart so desires cool undecided
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by danot1030: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Could it be that when one associate with Jonathan dumbness just automatically possess their reasoning or is just a case of the dumb follows the the dumb? Because I cannot figure out the rationale behind this thread. Would you have expected Fashola to feature someone he does not know in a sensitive position, before you judge Fashola, maybe you should question the relationship between your oga at the top Jonathan and Madueke. Clueless you just looking for something to vent your tantrum.
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by stinggy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
chimkaire:
Blame whomever your heart so desires cool undecided

And praise Aregbe for the good light Osun enjoys.
Electricity isn't controlled by states.
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by mrmetoo1: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Daft! Daft!! Daft!!! So before elections we had 24/7 power. So the MW Nigeria produces doesn't matter anymore but a business man losing money on purpose because he knows Fashola is now what makes sense. This is what I can't stand about PDP, nothing is their fault. They fail in everything but its not their fault. Now its the power holding companies before it was saboteurs bursting gas lines.

If everything is someone else's fault, then what exactly is PDP in control of? We should perhaps relieve them of this heavy burden because it is clear by their own admission that they can't handle Nigeria. Nigeria is too much for PDP to have a control over.
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by scribble: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
stinggy:

Its controlled by thor, zeus or Sango abi

Pls act like you know
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by scribble: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Daft! Daft!! Daft!!! So before elections we had 24/7 power. So the MW Nigeria produces doesn't matter anymore. Its a business man that would be losing money on purpose because he knows Fashola. This is what I can't stand about PDP, nothing is their fault. They fail in everything but its not their fault. Now its the power holding companies before it was saboteurs bursting gas lines.

If everything is someone else's fault, then what exactly is PDP in control of? We should perhaps relieve them of this heavy burden because it is clear by their own admission that they can't handle Nigeria. Nigeria is too much for PDP to have a control over.

Nobody is talking of 24/7 power that we have never seen since independence

We are talking about the deterioration of the small power we are used to ever since APC decided they want to frustrate GEJ anyway possible

Their cronies in Eko Electricity are doing the hangsman job but God pass them
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by change9ja(f): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
I stay in Lagos, Oyo, osun, ondo

I actually On do in lagos n ondo, my hometown is osun ... For Oyo I schooled in oyo n also served there.

This recent update from last week

Lagos , lekki d only time we see light 1.00am to 1.30am
Oyo, Bodija, Ibadan d only time lights comes 4.15am to 6am sometimes till 7 am
Osun, ibara(isokan), ilesa 11am to 2pm and 8pm to 8.30pm
Hallelujah estate, Osogbo 10pm to 12.30am/1am
Ondo
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by change9ja(f): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ondo light is die ooo.. Have not seen NEPA light it can go like days even weeks .buh wen dey bring it... It last for Few hours maybe 4hrs..

I wish have been to other States buh Op ur claim is highly wrong very very wrong n u should apologies for this misleading info

1 Like

Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by gunuvi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
I have an insider who told me that there are some power block that is tampering with the light. I am not sure if its APC or PDP but I am so shock to see the composition of the board of EDC.
It is a big shame on APC!
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by stinggy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
scribble:

Its controlled by thor, zeus or Sango abi

Pls act like you know

I know what I'm saying bro. The only influence a state can have on light is to construct IPPs.
No governor can influence what is being supplied from National Grid!
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
stinggy:

Really? Did you at all read that: Edo enjoys longer electricity hours? I bet Jonathan is to be blamed for it, going by you leanings. No??
What makes the light in some states better than others'? And what stops your Fashola to borrow a leaf from them? Don't quote me anymore, kindly smiley
Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by picaso77: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
chimkaire:

i can see that the thunder is already working on you because in my area here in Edo state we don't have light

1 Like

Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by mrmetoo1: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
scribble:

Nobody is talking of 24/7 power that we have never seen since independence

We are talking about the deterioration of the small power we are used to ever since APC decided they want to frustrate GEJ anyway possible

Their cronies in Eko Electricity are doing the hangsman job but God pass them

Are you being funny right now? When you guys have to deceive yourselves to support a guy, then you're doing more harm to yourself than good. Ok we didn't have 24/7 but before election period no one was complaining about electricity. Electricity was not an issue this time last year, it wasn't an issue this time 2 years ago. Electricity just started becoming an issue.

I moved back to Naija Dec 2013, when I came at first I remember them buying 5k in the prepaid meter, we didn't finish using it until late February because there was no power. We spent so much on fuel it was ridiculous. I spent almost N3k per day on fuel because I couldn't stand the heat before I wised up and bought a smaller gen to complement the bigger one.

Let's not lie to ourselves if we're being truthful about moving this country forward. What is wrong is wrong. Nigeria is still producing way below what we need and the capacity keeps dropping for whatever reason.

PDP should be ashamed of blaming APC for what they're supposed to be in control of. Go to another country and mention this and they'll laugh you off. The opposition control power supply, how ridiculous. Then the OP mentioned one person in the board of directors, this mean this guy has to convince everyone else on the board to cut profit on purpose because he's friends with Fashola. This is dumb!!!!

What a competent FG needs to do is withdraw their licence if they have solid proof they're depriving the citizens of a product they have a right to. A product that affect the citizens in every way possible. This is what the FG needs to be doing not on twitter not making any sense

1 Like

Re: Fashola Ally, Olowolafe Is On Board Of Eko Electricity Distribution - Shame APC by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
picaso77:
i can see that the thunder is already working on you because in my area here in Edo state we don't have light
Boy, it has dealt you a serious blow, already. Now, run along cool tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buba Galadima May Represent Yobe In Buhari's Cabinet / The Truth About Dasuki's Relationship With Buhari As Told By Yushau Shuaib / Buhari Will Step Down For Ibo Successor In 2019 - Okorocha Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.