Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha (1168 Views)

FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. / Tinubu, Lai Mohammed Are Wrong, I Remain Leader Of APC— Buhari / Oh My! See What FFK Wrote About Bola Tinubu & Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha by Tofade(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can go out. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shake when he tries to lift his fork and knife and eat.
It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather the spokesman of the APC, Lai Mohammed, that is rotting from inside and that has the chronically bad breath of a rabid poll cat. Lai’s breath is so bad that it is enough to knock out a polar bear from across the street.

It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Lai Mohammed who is suffering from loose bowel movements and who defecates every other minute to the point that he often has to wear pampers when he goes on long journeys.
So, if anybody wants to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me. I repeat my name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short.
I harbor no fear of violence but I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life. Because I have never shed innocent blood and because I do not believe in violence or worship the devil, the Angel of the Lord will strike dead any person or any group of persons that seek to take my life or the life of any of my loved ones.
This I decree in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the God whose I am and the God whom I serve”-Chief Femi Fani-Kayode

From www.mygiststation.com

Re: Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jesus! So all dis our politicians re not d god I tort dey were undecided! Rotten mouth to rotten stomach.

1 Like

Re: Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha by kestolove95(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Same FFK. Will decamp to APC aftr may29 wen buhari must hhv been. Sworn inn
Re: Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Na watch ade watch as march 28th draw near..
Re: Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha by TheOtherview: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tofade:
“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can go out. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shake when he tries to lift his fork and knife and eat.
It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather the spokesman of the APC, Lai Mohammed, that is rotting from inside and that has the chronically bad breath of a rabid poll cat. Lai’s breath is so bad that it is enough to knock out a polar bear from across the street.

It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Lai Mohammed who is suffering from loose bowel movements and who defecates every other minute to the point that he often has to wear pampers when he goes on long journeys.
So, if anybody wants to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me. I repeat my name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short.
I harbor no fear of violence but I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life. Because I have never shed innocent blood and because I do not believe in violence or worship the devil, the Angel of the Lord will strike dead any person or any group of persons that seek to take my life or the life of any of my loved ones.
This I decree in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the God whose I am and the God whom I serve”-Chief Femi Fani-Kayode

From www.mygiststation.com

Some of us have long memories, Mr Fani-Kayode...

#JustSaying

Me, Fani-Kayode Segun Adeniyi and Thisday- A Tale of Unexpected Tragedies; One Coincidence Too Many

Hello Thisday group,

Great job on your site, constantly updating people like us who have our dear country's interest at heart even from faraway lands.

I had indicated interest in revealing certain topical issues that our worth critical media interest on your dailies. I will ultimately make these revelations also in the international media but first must respect the adage that 'charity begins at home' and for the special reason of the fact that THISDAY was the first media, through its extensive investigative journalism to capture some of the incidents that involve the person I will be making expositions about.

INTRODUCTION:

My name is Enobong R. Umohette, I was the premier "C.S.O" assigned from the State Security Services (SSS) to 'deacon'? Femi Fani-Kaoyde from 4th April, 2003 to 21st November 2003. As you would recall, the afforestated period preceded even his first appointment as Special Assistant to the President on Media and Public Affairs.

I have a history with the SSS and have tremendous respect for my former employer and despite the fact that my exit from the service was cloaked in a huge controversial garb; particularly on backbone of the fact that I carried such damning secrets about Femi Fani-Kayode who was then S.A to the President on Media and Public Affairs, I have no beefs with the SSS. However, I am 100% certain that in a hasty response/ counter attack to my revelation in the media, the SSS would no doubt join issues with me on the assumption that I can de discredited (as they assumed, when the decision to end my stint in the service was hatched) Well, when/if the time comes, I will surprise even the loquacious Femi Fani-Kayode with documentary proof to support every fact I shall reveal.

FIRST REQUEST:

I have a registered log-in name ( boxer) on your on-line daily and make regular contributions by way of comments on your website. I have sought for a particular Article published by your editor (Mr Segun Adeniyi) in 2004; it was a backpage story titled ASO ROCK ANONYMOUS CALLER. I would be glad if that very article is retrieved from your archive in hard copy, scanned and sent to me via email. I respectfully believe that it should not too much of a trouble to undertake for 'a source' as you may have me called.

THE REVELATION IN PERSPECTIVE:

1. The widely reported Assassination attempt on Femi Fani-Kayode of March 2003; Fact or Fiction?

2. The personal security concerns /fears of Femi Fani-Kayode: Is it founded or is it paranoia?

3. What is the personality of Femi Fani-Kayode within his environs where his constant fear of insecurity has severally emanated from?

4. The infamous incident reported in your Thursday 10th November , 2003 (page 56) edition which was a story about Femi Fani-Kayode on 'ABUSE OF POWER': WHAT IS THE TRUTH BEHIND THAT INCIDENT?

5. Ironically, I was physically present at the Presidential Villa Aso Rock on the same day that article was published while accompanying Femi Fani-Kayode to a meeting between The Board of THISDAY and the President. In the course of my revelations, I will pertinently answer this poser; WHAT ASSIGNMENT/ MISSION was I to undertake for my then principal Femi Fani-Kayode on that particular trip to the Presidential Villa? WAS IT ONLY TO PROVIDE PROTECTIVE SECURITY?

6. Femi Fani-Kayode's response by letter dated 11th November, 2003, signed by one T. Oladimeji. (was there any such T. Oladimeji in the office of the Special Assistant to the President on Media and Public affairs?) WHAT ARE THE FACTS BEHIND THE STATEMENTS MADE IN THAT RESPONSE?

7. What were the circumstances surrounding and compelling the LETTER OF APOLOGY/UNDERTAKING written by Mr Nnamdi Uyanna (the victim in that saga) as attached in that response?

8. Are there any isolated incidences where Femi Fani-Kayode has lied to security agencies and law enforcement to achieve sinister aims or to mislead?

9. Has Femi Fani-Kayode directly or indirectly caused for threat to the lives of citizens in the country?

10. If (9) above is in the affirmative, to what extent have these threats been and to what magnitude had/has he Femi Fani-Kayode gone to actualise them?

11. WHO WAS THE FAMOUS ASO ROCK ANONYMOUS CALLER with GSM No. 08034091519? (Probably now defunct or since rested)

12. What was/is her connection and relationship to Femi Fani-Kayode?

13. Can she be identified even through the now rested number? or by other means?

14. Are there any isolated incidences that can establish that the female character in that episode has been involved in several acts of threatening citizens or promoting and inflicting persecution on citizens?

15. THE AIRPORT IMBROGLIO INVLOVING FEMI FANI KAYODE AS MINISTER OF CULTURE AND TOURISM A FEW MONTHS AGO ON AN ABUJA BOUND VIRGIN NIGERIA FLIGHT: what was the probable cause of that conflict which led to the 45 min delay of that flight, which involved Femi Fani-Kayode and his security envoy.

16. What was my experience with Femi Fani-Kayode on the issue of AIRPORT SECURITY SCREENING?

17. This widely media reported bomb scare at the Lagos Ikeja Airport, as announced by Femi Fani-Kayode the Minister for Aviation; TRUTH OR FICTION?

18. What reason(s) should the public have to BELIEVE OR DISCREDIT the announcement of the alleged 'bomb scare' by Femi Fani-Kayode?

19. With the laudable anti-corruption crusade by President Obasanjo, has Femi Fani-Kayode NEVER diverted public funds/tax payers monies? and if indeed he has, is there any documentary proof to establish same?

SUMMARY:

I will take you into a world of revelation. A sphere warped in suspense, intrigue, excitement and horror. I will lead your noses to dig deeper than law enforcement and will ignite your investigative claws to scratch for facts faster than security agencies and at the end of the day, you will have names, dates, venues, events, incidences, documents, pictures and a tale that will espouse that Femi Fani-Kayode has NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER and has committed grave crimes against humanity bordering on:

(A) TORTURE

(B) FALSE IMPRISONMENT

(C) SEXUAL ASSAULT AND HARRASSMENT

(D) AGGRAVATED PHYSICAL ASSAULT

(E) OBNOXIOUS USE OF SECURITY APPARATUS FOR HARRASSMENT OF CITIZENS

(F) CORRUPTION AND FRAUD

(G) SOLICTING FOR MURDER

The SSS like its counterparts the world over, represent the 'SECRET SERVICE' of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and are statutorily empowered to Protect its employer the PRESIDENCY and thus are not obligated to have discovered (if they since hadn't already) all the above crimes committed by Femi Fani-Kayode for PUBLIC INTEREST. However as the revelations will unfold in torrents, I will clearly and decisively DEMYSTIFY THE CONCEPT of SUSPICION AND ASPERSION CAST ON THE STATE, as a usual 'public enemy numero uno' and the 'usual suspect' in any HIGH PROFILE YET SOPHISTICATED MURDER/ASSASSINATION in Nigeria.

[b]The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in its current dispensation in my opinion HAS NEVER DIRECTED THE KILLING OF ANY CITIZEN WHETHER UNLAWFULLY OR CLANDESTINELY, but I can confidently assert that these sophisticated high profile assassinations/killings can only be executed by trained individuals (security agents) who have the technical prowess and sophistry to do so and in this case, from my experience, these security agents constitute the APPARATUS OF STATE which have been deployed to protect individuals whom the state deems fit or so desires to protect.

Some of these security agents who have been charged to protect an elite few, have been lured, sponsored and equipped by their principals through soliciting for murder to kill and when they do, by virtue of their skills; it is impossible for govt to trace.

I base my assertions through my experience as a security detail assigned to Femi Fani-Kayode and if my postulations are taken seriously, what you will discover will blow your minds and indeed the minds of many, who were nearly at the end of 'an assassins barrel'. Some of whom are in high places and never knew how close they came to death. Some of whom are in the media, just doing what they objectively do. Some of whom have been exiled to oblivion on account of being hounded by security agencies for crimes they NEVER COMMITTED.
[/b]

These are the questions I shall answer when the revelation starts and even though I have been a victim of the same cycle of threat and persecution not only for my beliefs, principles and outright refusal to sell my conscience for pecuniary gains, I will speak up and speak very loudly to expose these numerous crimes, for the vindication of the many victims who have suffered untold hardship and persecution and whose scars can only be healed when the truth comes out in a big bang.

I am now in a society that has tremendous respect for the rights of an individual and have bided my time to come out in open.

For the strength of my beliefs, I have no need to hide nor harbor fear of further persecution, as I know someday, the perpetrators of INHUMAN CRIMES will surely pay and FREEDOM AND LIBERTY is worth NON VIOLENTLY RISKING LIFE FOR.

Should you have any questions arising from the aforementioned, my number is 1-414-795-4293.

Yours respectfully

Enobong R. Umohette

Read more: http://saharareporters.com/2007/10/03/me-fani-kayode-segun-adeniyi-and-thisday-tale-unexpected-tragedies-one-coincidence-too
Re: Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha by sammyj: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
FFK is a personal non granter who does not deserve any attention to me. OBJ said it all " Give the FFK the bastard food and he will sing for you"!!

SAI Buhari !!!
Re: Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Between my dog and fani kayode I do not know who barks more...
Re: Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha by lirusehn(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheOtherview:

Some of us have long memories, Mr Fani-Kayode...

#JustSaying

Read more: http://saharareporters.com/2007/10/03/me-fani-kayode-segun-adeniyi-and-thisday-tale-unexpected-tragedies-one-coincidence-too
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

bros untop the way you tey surf net na the sh1t wey you see post be this bah??

na thunder go fire you if dogs like you no give you 200 likes
undecided
Re: Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha by TheOtherview: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
lirusehn:

^^^Engage with the topic, assuming you have have more than one brain cell, you repugnant arsewipe.

FFK needs to be reminded about some of his well known antecedents, and some of us are more than up to the task cheesy
Re: Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha by omenka(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
sammyj:
FFK is a personal non granter who does not deserve any attention to me. OBJ said it all " Give the FFK the bastard food and he will sing for you"!!

SAI Buhari !!!
Brossss!!!! gringringrin
Re: Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha by olaboy001(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ/PDP will soon blame petrol scarcity on APC and Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Funny Wedding Pic Of Buhari And Jonathan / Photos : Goodluck Jonathan FINALLY Casts His Vote at Polling Station / Jonathan's Reaction To Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.