Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Marriage Committee, How Relevant Are They In Your Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage Committee, How Relevant Are They In Your Church? (2000 Views)

Seven Reasons Your Church Members Aren’t Using Your Church Website / Share Your Church 2017 Theme/vision For Others To Receive It's Blessing / How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Committee, How Relevant Are They In Your Church? by tommiblack: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
They lived together for almost five years, now they decided to get married and informed the church they both attended. Marriage committee asked, have you mentioned this to her before, he answered "No" have you people known your self before now, again he answered "NO" okay now you people have to stay apart while we pray about it and inform the senior pastor. "Okay Sir" he answered and later told his friends "look at what these people are asking me, if I know "my girl" before as if they don't know us before. Well, we both laughed it off.# marriagecommite‬# how relevant are they in your church. 
Re: Marriage Committee, How Relevant Are They In Your Church? by kristen12(f): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Very, very relevant. Infact in my church, you can't get married without passing through them..

(1) (Reply)

Another Proof That The New Testament Is Not The Word Of God / Question For All: Why Does Isaiah 45:7 Say That God Created Evil? / Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.