Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

"Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." (1945 Views)

How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Babalawos(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2017

1 Share

Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by SuperSuave(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2017
Babalawo is here again!! cheesy
I sha hope you're wealthy already yourself angry
Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Babalawos(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Yes I am wealthy, those that have come to my shrine in Benin City can testify that I am not poor.

Thanks to my IFA

Babalawos

SuperSuave:
Babalawo is here again!! cheesy
I sha hope you're wealthy already yourself angry
Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Elmojiid(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2017
baba please how can i contact you...na correct score football spell i need.

1 Like

Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Goldenrichard(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2017
Na correct score spell with at least 10 odds be d koko now

1 Like

Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by kaja4real: 12:07pm On May 09, 2017
Aboru Aboye is it possible for u to do this stuff on behalf of somebody?
Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Babalawos(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2017
Yes but why cant you do it by yourself?

How long will you be baby fed?

What becomes of you if your Awo dies tomorrow?

Learn to do some simple ebos for yourself and family, that is the way of the Orisas and that is how you grow spiritually

Print out my Witchcraft Spell on a piece of paper, memorize the incantations and instructions on my Witchcraft Spell and you are good to go

If anything is not clear, ask questions here and I will be more than happy to answer you

I am looking forward to read your experience and the experiences of others during or after my Witchcraft Spell operation is carried out

Babalawos

kaja4real:
Aboru Aboye
is it possible for u to do this stuff on behalf of somebody?
Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Fireson: 2:05pm On May 09, 2017
Please teach us how to see visions while awake please. Or you can send me a DM! Thanks

1 Like

Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Babalawos(m): 5:24am On May 10, 2017
Fireson:
Please teach us how to see visions while awake please. Or you can send me a DM! Thanks

Aboru Aboye

Yes I can teach you how to see visions while awake but I will not post such teachings publicly because it will endanger you.

The elders of the night might make you go blind or make you mad except you are a witch or you belong to an astral cult or you are heavily spiritually fortified.

Be careful what you wish for

Babalawos

2 Likes

Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Nobody: 8:33am On May 10, 2017
Aboru Aboye
How can one belong to this Astral cult, what are the criteria and can you give a pointer or recommendation?

2 Likes

Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Babalawos(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2017
Bethor:
Aboru Aboye
How can one belong to this Astral cult, what are the criteria and can you give a pointer or recommendation?

There are several astral cults and you must be initiated for you to become a member to attend astral cult meetings which are held on special days or nights.

African Tradition Religion Spiritual Fortification can be done in several ways like using razor blade to mark specific part of your body and insert medicines on your blood after you have taken spiritual bath... etc.

Babalawos
Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 10, 2017
unmhhhhhh, quite fascinating. however,this is not for a true christian. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by SuperSuave(m): 11:43pm On May 10, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Yes I am wealthy, those that have come to my shrine in Benin City can testify that I am not poor.

Thanks to my IFA

Babalawos

is there any ebo or spell for sports bet, pools, Lottos Et.c?

1 Like

Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Babalawos(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2017
Tosinex:
unmhhhhhh, quite fascinating. however,this is not for a true christian. undecided undecided

And what will a true Christian be doing on this thread after reading the topic of this thread?

2 Likes

Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Babalawos(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2017
SuperSuave:
is there any ebo or spell for sports bet, pools, Lottos Et.c?

Yes they are

1 Like

Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Nobody: 9:01am On May 11, 2017
Babalawos:

And what will a true Christian be doing on this thread after reading the topic of this thread?
there's no law resisting anyone from opening any thread.
Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by SuperSuave(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Yes they are

That's the one I want to venture into, Put me through.
Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by vaxx: 9:31pm On May 13, 2017
Babalawos[/quote]aboru boye o.hope this information is purposely for education and nothing more. baba awo . i will suggest this information to be taken away. some nairaland may take it serious and use it for devilish purpose. Ifa a gbe wa o. Imoran mi ni yen o.
Re: "Witchcraft Spell For Wealth, Riches, Power..." by Babalawos(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2017
vaxx:
aboru boye o.hope this information is purposely for education and nothing more. baba awo . i will suggest this information to be taken away. some nairaland may take it serious and use it for devilish purpose. Ifa a gbe wa o. Imoran mi ni yen o.

Alright, let me take it away. Delete my post from your reply

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ / My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God / Jesus Christ Was A Liberal Not Conservative, Christians Should Live Like Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.