Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (56097 Views)

I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
Today was so dramatic and confusing for me because I am between life and death as I speak.
After the work period today, already in the parking lot and I realised I forgot my wallet on my working desk, I went back to the office, as I open the department door what I saw was unimaginable; my Boss pant down with my Supervisor's wife.
They were shocked as I caught them.
I just turned back to go and my boss said something that has refused to leave my head for long now.
He said "If another person know what you discover today you will either be dead or alive".
Am really scared as I type this because I need candid help please.
Save a brother. .

You better start looking for another job ASAP
You are now an enemy
The man will fire you eventually if you don't leave and he may concoct stuff so you leave in disgrace
Take this as a prophecy

Then when you leave,call your supervisor and tell him

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by poseidon12: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Record a conversation of u n ur boss. Take it 2 d police as evidence and expose him and adulterous woman. Wat is dis world turning into?

That's exactly what I will do if I found myself in such situation.
OP, it's not too late to record some incriminating evidence. If you have his number, you can call him and get him talking, repeating the threat. Then you can go to the police. The way I see it, he would probably try to get you out of the way because you now know their dirty secret.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Take what to the police
Is the wife a juvenile or was she forced?
Wy should the police be involved in consensual sex

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by lovely17(m): 12:41am On Mar 04, 2015
why are people foolish like this you were told not tell anyone it else your life will go and here you are posting it on nairaland what if your boss uses nairaland mtchew big fool
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by jo997: 12:46am On Mar 04, 2015
kia, dis kind story wet no hold water, imagine u dey panic their panic, com add threat join am... guy no resign, and continue ur job.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by poseidon12: 12:51am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
I appreciate all your responses to my current challenge...
Right now I can't even work perfectly because my supervisor's wife sent me a message this early morning; I don't know how she got my number...
The content of the message happened to be a lobby type ; I don't know if they want to set me up.
She asked me to go and ask for forgiveness from my boss for spying on them.
And she pleaded that her husband should not know; she claimed she did it for her husband's promotion.
Am just worried because this boss of mine seems powerful and well connected...
I can't even concentrate on the assignment on my table...
So confused truly.....
I see this forum as a home ; that's why I could bring it up here for sincere help..

Very good. You have some evidence to back up your story. Make sure you save any message they send you. Since your boss threatened you, make a complaint to the police just in case. And tell your close family and friends. After making a complaint to the police, meet with your boss in his office and let him know you have made the complaint for your safety but that you will not tell your supervisor. The police will invite him to write undertaking not to hurt you. If anything happens to you, he will be number one suspect.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Adiwana: 12:52am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
Right now I can't even work perfectly because my supervisor's wife sent me a message this early morning; I don't know how she got my number...
The content of the message happened to be a lobby type ; I don't know if they want to set me up.
And she pleaded that her husband should not know; she claimed she did it for her husband's promotion.
So confused truly.....
I see this forum as a home ; that's why I could bring it up here for sincere help..
Op,am i smelling lies here..how can you see something today and still say she sent you message this morning

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by poseidon12: 12:57am On Mar 04, 2015
Hollawaley:
if he snitches, he'll go blank ... Dunno what the guy could do to him. So,its better he shut his mouth and live.

His life will actually be in more danger if he shuts his mouth. He doesn't have to tell the husband but he must make sure his family and close friends know so they know who to hold responsible if anything happens to him. And his boss should be informed that his family and close friends know. Police should be involved.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by sigmundfreud(m): 12:59am On Mar 04, 2015
I don't think you should just resign... Say nothing, do nothing. Inform a family member or close friend. Don't ever eat or drink at work.
No point having sleepless nights for another's sin...
Tell the woman you don't know what she is talking about

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by poseidon12: 1:13am On Mar 04, 2015
oluface:
if i were you.. I will make use of my phone secretly to record his voice again... I will let him say the threat again... ... Not in a rude manner ... But i will pasuade him to say it again .. Even the supervisor wife voice will be recorded ... Then i will make a formal report at the nearest police station... I will tell one of my family about it and even send him or her the recorded voice as prove in case anything happen to me. Hope your Boss die very soon if he really want to kill you..

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Fawklicant: 1:22am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
So confused truly.....

For even daring to threaten me, I will first tell that supervisor and report the threat to life to police. I will go to the media since he thinks he is well connected and announce the threat there and police complacency in protecting me. I will go all out on him, you know why? When he thinks the tension has died down from your silence, he will still sack you. Trust me, that man has already prepared your sack letter since the night you caught him. You lose in that scenario, so I'd take him down with me. I'd be outta a job, but hey, it will be on my own terms. Ordinarily, I would mind my business, but for threatening me, that is my life on the line men!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by poseidon12: 1:27am On Mar 04, 2015
babyosisi:
Take what to the police
Is the wife a juvenile or was she forced?
Wy should the police be involved in consensual sex

The man threatened to kill him if he talks. That's what he should take to the police.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Fawklicant: 1:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Tomorrow morning, go straight to your boss office and tell him you cant tell anyone such thing after all you are a man and you have done such before. That its not your business at all. Your boss is equally afraid and says that out of impulse, he cant do jack at all to you. In life face your fears squarely but with melting diplomacy.

Nice take on the issue, but if he continues his threat in any form whatsoever, I will just set him up and handle his situation.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by menix(m): 1:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Chaiiii.....OP u fork UP!!!!!! Big tym..
Its either u re still so tender or u re chicken hearted...

If i catch my boss am sure of it been a secret (my signature sayz it all)
God!!!!!! 4 my boss to now threaten mii, chaiii!!
Immediately my boss will take back dat threat nd apologise.

Sure am gonna get favour frm dat boss cous i ve got his ''Mumu Button''
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by blakky97(m): 1:58am On Mar 04, 2015
cococandy:
If he took pictures,they may trace him to his home and shoot him.

I think he better start searching for a job elsewhere.
naaah.
know y?
cos jabs aint eazay ta see diz daiz.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by blakky97(m): 2:04am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
So confused truly.....
guy! save the text.
tell ur wife and a friend who dont know the boss.
if you get shot in the dark hours front of your gate
let them know where to look at.
and for now
don't enter ekosodin again.

btw.
dat boss never jam person way go pass am out for that word wen he tok. by then the supervisor's wife will be the second person keeping secrets
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Krasid(m): 2:12am On Mar 04, 2015
Sharksblow:
I told you not to tell anyone, you had the guts to announce it here? We shall see in the office tomorrow.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Able4christ(m): 2:16am On Mar 04, 2015
You caught them w/o evidence to prove, remember u this is naija whr law is been illegelize by them@d top. knowing dat charms exist bt no constitution is against it, so u better pray to God tell Him to do it in His own way. Still remain Able4christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by mrkings84(m): 2:18am On Mar 04, 2015
what's all these silly argument for, over a silly cunty fucking cooked story?
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by otimothy(m): 2:24am On Mar 04, 2015
im actually disappointed op,a man pants down open that yeye mouth dey threaten you! you nor bring out ur fone snap am then make we see who go dey fear....imagine the fear you must have shown for him to utter such crap
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by haibe(m): 2:52am On Mar 04, 2015
So they were pants down and didn't simply lock the door? Tell this stale tale to a person you can tame

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Abumadea: 3:12am On Mar 04, 2015
igorekpengmail:
Guy as per south-south concerned, na that time I go flash the idiot and ashewo with my tecno, then we go no hu go kill each other. No dulling.

Guy look out for another job before that yoruba man f**k all una women finish for there. Infact its a western trait.
How did u know the boss is a yoruba man ? Abi na u ?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Thereishel: 3:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Lie, lie, lie, i don't believe you

johncreek:
Today was so dramatic and confusing for me because I am between life and death as I speak.
After the work period today, already in the parking lot and I realised I forgot my wallet on my working desk, I went back to the office, as I open the department door what I saw was unimaginable; my Boss pant down with my Supervisor's wife.
They were shocked as I caught them.
I just turned back to go and my boss said something that has refused to leave my head for long now.
He said "If another person know what you discover today you will either be dead or alive".
Am really scared as I type this because I need candid help please.
Save a brother. .
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by stigman(m): 3:31am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
So confused truly.....

The only witness you have is that message, don't delete it

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Badgers14: 3:36am On Mar 04, 2015
@OP, begin save your money and look for another job because even if you don't tell your Oga at the top go still tidy your fu. ck up. If you tell kasala go burst chop chop.
The only difference between telling and not telling is that office go tear charp charp grin if you tell now if you tell later wahala go still dey but e go tey small your Oga at the top go give you tough time. Make your life miserable. So Ben Johnson outta that company just in case.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by MRUNN(m): 4:26am On Mar 04, 2015
The Lord will see you through if this story is real.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by jaydude(f): 4:29am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
So confused truly.....

Before you think of what next 2 do please save that message very well, it's gud evidence u culd use later incase of anything
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by madcheddartips(m): 4:38am On Mar 04, 2015
You all see why it's cool to have either a spy watch or spy glasses.

The boss can do nothing. Any small thing I switch on my spy watch, make we see who go die first na.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Sike(m): 5:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Don't mind your boss. Tell the world!
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Johnbosco77(m): 5:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Chillisauce:
Op, you are a sissy o.
You that's supposed to be threatening them, they are now using it on you.

First thing you should have done while seeing them in the act was to
" ha , big boss, pardon me, what happened to using a hotel " while you are saying this you are taking a pic. That would give you an edge to the game.

Right now, you have everything to lose.

Anyway store the text message from the wife. That would be a life saver.

Warn her that everything is in control should anything happens to you.

But I no believe this your story sha.

Supervisor wife coming to her husbands office to do the do after working hours
my broda no mind dis imaginastic Op. hez just cooked dis up.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by onadana: 5:28am On Mar 04, 2015
All this super story stuff....
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by MrPENN: 5:52am On Mar 04, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Guess you are dead already cos i know your boss and your supervisor.
Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers / Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.