Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Want To Plead With You On The Behaviour Of This My 16 Years Old Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Plead With You On The Behaviour Of This My 16 Years Old Daughter (453 Views)

Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” / Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour / Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Plead With You On The Behaviour Of This My 16 Years Old Daughter by pecothecash: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
*THE CRY OF A MOTHER!*
"My name is Ruth, i want to plead with you on
the behaviour
of this my 16 years old daughter
Elizabeth to just take a little of
your time and read this to the
end.
I know you have a mother, a
sister, a girlfriend or even a wife;
all of them are ladies. Look at the
picture.
My daughter has been struggling
with breast cancer for over 3 years now, she
had one of her
breast mutilated but the tumor
soon spread to the other breast
pictured above.
Life has been full of pain, sorrows
and tears. I had visited hospitals,
i have used money until i am now
poor. I am feeling real pain.
I want you my dear reader to be
with me in prayer. "May GOD
protect your loved one's from
the pain i have gone through".
If you have a heart that understands what i
am going
through, then please dont ignore
this. Only GOD can protect them
such pain and agony.
Type AMEN if you wish your
female friends and relatives GOD's
protection from CANCER."
LIKE, COMMENT
Re: I Want To Plead With You On The Behaviour Of This My 16 Years Old Daughter by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

What Does Massob Stands For? / Shekau, Your Days Are Numbered - Nigerian Army / Opinion: People Wants Party Change For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.