Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity (7799 Views)

Now I Know Kanu Is A Treasonable Felon / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is anyone listening to radio biafra?
the organizer, one Mr Kanu is inciting
igbo youths to carry guns and bullets
to reclaim territories.
this is treason but the clueless govt. does not
give a damn until villages are wiped out and it is
close to election time for them to act up their
selfish agenda.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by thaoriginator: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Can you imagine?

If them born them well let them try..

@dilluminati, wetin carry you sef go there?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by NDPVF(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op,stop crying.If Igbos want Biafra,they must be allowed to have it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by richol(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
still smelling apc in charge of bullshit,GEJ TILL 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
op shut the Bleep up.

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by menix(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
@OP:.
Abeg wat frequency thou am in lag.

Buh if Biafra sayz dey re tired of d entity called 9ja y re pple scared of lettin dem go...

Since its blived dey aint worth ur trouble, allow dem go..

Jst dat som of us dat ve got stake else-where wuld not want to lose out..

12 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by diceman1: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
NDPVF:

With Guns and Bullets?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by Greyworld: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
diceman1:

With Guns and Bullets?

No wif spear n axe.........

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by MASTERM(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Greyworld:

No with hausa and yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by kheart(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
menix:

Buh if Biafra sayz dey re tired of d entity called 9ja y re pple scared of lettin dem go...

See dis one, u dey lagos dey clamor for biafra, Why not join ur brothers to fight together na?

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by diceman1: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Greyworld:

While I appreciate your cynicism, I also want people to realize that Nigerians need to stop encouraging violence and black men need to stop killing each other. This is 2015 and if Biafra is that serious about seceding I am sure it can be done without firing a single bullet.

One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
they are playing biafra national anthem, what impudence
Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by NDPVF(m): 5:55am On Mar 03, 2015
[s]
diceman1:

While I appreciate your cynicism, I also want people to realize that Nigerians need to stop encouraging violence and black men need to stop killing each other. This is 2015 and if Biafra is that serious about seceding I am sure it can be done without firing a single bullet.

One Nigeria.
[/s]To you,one asking for freedom,translates to 'encouraging violence'.shm!.you need to grow sense.People should learn to respect the choice of others,especially when it has to do with their right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by NDPVF(m): 5:59am On Mar 03, 2015
diluminati:
they are playing biafra national anthem, what impudence
You must learn to respect the right of others,no matter uncomfortable it may seem to you.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by nzeadachie: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2015
menix:

www.radiobiafra.co you can check the app on your phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by Ofunaofu: 6:35am On Mar 03, 2015
what is treasonable about a group of people wanting to secede from this charade called Nigeria. @OP, are you not tired of this country?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by nzeadachie: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2015
thaoriginator:
Can you imagine?

If them born them well let them try..

@dilluminati, wetin carry you sef go there?
DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IGBO? HMMMM IGBOS ARE THE TRUE GOD'S OWN PEOPLE

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by kettykin: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Any body who thinks that the push for independence by a group of people is treason must be very ignorant and lacks fundamentals about nationhood.
No wonder some people are still in the stone age.
If Nigeria sought independence from Britain and Scotland of recent sought independence from Britain then biafrans can campaign and seek referendum to be independent of Nigeria.
Soviet union, India, Sudan all passed through this process and the world did not collapse, so why will an insignificant group in nigeria make noise about stopping biafra

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2015
can't you survive without the igbo?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by NDPVF(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2015
[s]
abdul123:
These is the uselessness of the demonic president in the world.. Allowing ibos or whatever they are called to control his government and form his major bureaucracy now tell me how those dimwits won't be emboldened to do anyhow.... Common parasites and grasshoppers....personally I wish I can slice Jonathan into pieces for Balkanization of these cesspit
.... May he die in sorrow with all those silly greedy ibo fools
[/s]In summary,whats your anger all about?.That Jonathan appointed fellow Nigerians into his government,most of whom were appointed on merit basis,unlike your co-cow herders,whose appointment is on quota system basis.
BTW,the Biafran struggle as i was rightly informed,didnt start under Gejs administration.I know of one Raph Uwazuke of Massob,during OBJ tenure.he was incarcerated for years,and yet,the struggle is becoming more emboldened by the day.how about the ones arrested in Enugu few months back under BZM,has it stopped Igbos from agitating for Biafra?.All am trying to tell you is,you can only kill a man,you can't kill 'ideology',for its a mental war/state.you can't shout 'One Nigeria' and still show your hate and resentment on Igbos.win them back via love.
GEJ TILL 2019

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by change9ja(f): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2015
diluminati:
Is anyone listening to radio biafra?
the organizer, one Mr Kanu is inciting
igbo youths to carry guns and bullets
to reclaim territories.
this is treason but the clueless govt. does not
give a damn until villages are wiped out and it is
close to election time for them to act up their
selfish agenda.

Bro u d best Aswear, Biafra as a Sect is Treason sef

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by change9ja(f): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2015
NDPVF:
on What Ground, is it written in nigeria Constitution that if a Region wants to break they should b allowed
Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by change9ja(f): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2015
kettykin:
Any body who thinks that the push for independence by a group of people is treason must be very ignorant and lacks fundamentals about nationhood.
No wonder some people are still in the stone age.
If Nigeria sought independence from Britain and Scotland of recent sought independence from Britain then biafrans can campaign and seek referendum to be independent of Nigeria.
Soviet union, India, Sudan all passed through this process and the world did not collapse, so why will an insignificant group in nigeria make noise about stopping biafra
Ok una fit puch
Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by NDPVF(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
can't you survive without the igbo?
My thought exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by nzeadachie: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2015
change9ja:
on What Ground, is it written in nigeria Constitution that if a Region wants to break they should b allowed
READ YOUR HISTORY BOOK, READ ABOUT THE AMALGAMATION OF NIGERIA, MUGU

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by Mckennedy: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2015
abdul123:
These is the uselessness of the demonic president in the world.. Allowing ibos or whatever they are called to control his government and form his major bureaucracy now tell me how those dimwits won't be emboldened to do anyhow.... Common parasites and grasshoppers....personally I wish I can slice Jonathan into pieces for Balkanization of these cesspit
.... May he die in sorrow with all those silly greedy ibo fools

You are a mad man filled with born to rule idiotic mentality, when has it become a crime for one to agitating for freedom go and read United Nation Charter on right of indigenous ppl? Do We have the same culture and food with you or even look alike colour wise the answer is capital NO and that goes same way your GMB brother Said he will stabilise oil price as if his OPEC go to school ABOKI.. You should be grateful to GEJ building Almajiri schools for your ops even giving you freedom of speech unlike your northern peeps when they were in power. Go and slice GEJ throat anything slicing goes for north why won't there be Biafra with all this your senseless comment , who want to live with terrorists? you come here everyday talking poo about igbos yet when ever you heard Biafra your mind cuts with sleepless night.

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by change9ja(f): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2015
nzeadachie:
READ YOUR HISTORY BOOK, READ ABOUT THE AMALGAMATION OF NIGERIA, MUGU
Oya make una dey go na. I dn tire sef

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by change9ja(f): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2015
Biafra Goodluck importing Food and Water
Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Nigeria shall remain one before n after Ebele
Re: Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity by Greyworld: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2015
diceman1:

One Nigeria.
In as much as I don't appreciate violence, yu n I knoww dat no peaceful medium can produce Biafra (compare d case of sudan)

Min while ONE NIGERIA is a fable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu / Oodua Groups Write Sultan Of Sokoto / $9.6bn Judgment: Malami Meets Nigeria’s Legal Team In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.