Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Differences Between Android And Window Phones - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Differences Between Android And Window Phones (37670 Views)

Different Between Android Phones And Window Phones. / The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 / See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by daamazing(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
martineverest:
U mean hololens?...its d future.microsoft got google thinking
yep really really really thinking
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by martineverest(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
With d way theamericans and europeans are bcomin interested in windows 10,microsoft mite push google android out
daamazing:
yep really really really thinking
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by daamazing(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
martineverest:
With d way theamericans and europeans are bcomin interested in windows 10,microsoft mite push google android out
I pray dey do so
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by BeloHorizonte14: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
daamazing:
do u know dat d fine dat least crashes is a windows done..even wit 512mb ram it plays games dat rarely plays on 1gb ram on android?
i heard window phones have less app and that windows phone can't read some file/video formats coupled with software issues.

I heard file transfer/sharing from one phone to another isn't too good on windows phone.
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by BeloHorizonte14: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
martineverest:
Great analysis...windows 10 will surely eliminate app gap windows is facing
please,sony xperia Z3 or samsung galaxy note 3?
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by martineverest(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Xperia anytime,any day
BeloHorizonte14:
please,sony xperia Z3 or samsung galaxy note 3?
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by BeloHorizonte14: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
martineverest:
Xperia anytime,any day
i just checked the specs on google. I read that it has a low battery and 'bloat' software issues. Please, is it very true in real life handling of the phone?
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by magicfinger1: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
tmobile locked nokia lumia 635 ,brand new . contact me .price is 20000

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by martineverest(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bloatware is d major xteristics of android.....d only aspect dat note 4 beat z3 is d stylus(pen)...note 4 has torchwiz which is also a bloat
BeloHorizonte14:
i just checked the specs on google. I read that it has a low battery and 'bloat' software issues. Please, is it very true in real life handling of the phone?
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by BeloHorizonte14: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
martineverest:
Bloatware is d major xteristics of android.....d only aspect dat note 4 beat z3 is d stylus(pen)...note 4 has torchwiz which is also a bloat
Thank you very much. Z3 it is then.
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by BuhBye: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thecreator:

We are talking about android phones o not laptop OS I know that android are made of Linux kernel but that don't give android free secure from virus. if you want to know that android phones are open to virus pls kindly pay for Norton mobile security and install it on your phone keep using it you will see that treat will be detected, now let me brief you a little about your Linux. all OS have virus weather it Mac or Linux or windows all are open to virus but if u say some are secure than others I will agree not that Linux don't have virus lie, when I was using Ubuntu 14.0.4 trusty thar my antivirus sometime detect treat but not like windows that is often every day and my Linux don't just break down like window so don't say Linux don't have virus that is wrong.
I never said that linux or android was virus proof, i simply stated that an os being open source doesn't mean it's not as secure (if not more secure) as other closed source OS.
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by onatisi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
After reading through this thread ,I decided to give the lumia a try and I can say that I don't think I will be using any other phone apart lumia or windows phone for a very very long time . The phone is just plain simple to understand and user friendly ,yes it may not have the flashy or fanciful designs but it gets the job done .
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by michael065(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
honorbule:

you don talk am....windowsphone is not for illiterates....i use lumia 925 and i dey enjoy am...
Lol. D carpenter working for my office is an Illiterate and he is using nokia Lumia 630 sad
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2016
Ezibless:
embarassed
Do you know any blue coloured android?
Lenovo vibe S1

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Annoying Phone Habits Everyone Must Drop / Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications / 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.