Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Singular Act Of Yours Makes Your Spouse Smile Anytime He/She Is Sad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Singular Act Of Yours Makes Your Spouse Smile Anytime He/She Is Sad? (872 Views)

"My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / Why The Modern Woman Is Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Singular Act Of Yours Makes Your Spouse Smile Anytime He/She Is Sad? by Lateralmaths(m): 4:06am On Mar 03, 2015
What singular act of service puts a smile on the face of your spouse when he/she is sad?

Whenever my wife is feeling sad, I notice she gets back her smile when I prepare a good meal or get fish barbeque for her?

Let's hear from you
Re: What Singular Act Of Yours Makes Your Spouse Smile Anytime He/She Is Sad? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
This thread looks like it's going to be interesting, make i book space here....

Oya, married peeps lets hear from you.. smiley
Re: What Singular Act Of Yours Makes Your Spouse Smile Anytime He/She Is Sad? by greatgod2012(f): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
I massage his back and eulogise him, he must laugh sha ni. There's this special eulogy i compose for him alone, i'm the only one authorised to give him.
Re: What Singular Act Of Yours Makes Your Spouse Smile Anytime He/She Is Sad? by uwandukahuna(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
While I don't have spouse, anytime I call them sweet names, they must smile
Re: What Singular Act Of Yours Makes Your Spouse Smile Anytime He/She Is Sad? by Lateralmaths(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
greatgod2012:
I massage his back and eulogise him, he must laugh sha ni. There's this special eulogy i compose for him alone, i'm the only one authorised to give him.

that's good.
Re: What Singular Act Of Yours Makes Your Spouse Smile Anytime He/She Is Sad? by Lateralmaths(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
uwandukahuna:
While I don't have spouse, anytime I call them sweet names, they must smile
who are they?
Re: What Singular Act Of Yours Makes Your Spouse Smile Anytime He/She Is Sad? by aadetoyin(f): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
greatgod2012:

Coming to steal the eulogy grin

For me I just say sweet things that will make his head swell and tickle him so hard.

(1) (Reply)

10 Myths And Facts About Sexual Harrassment At The Work Place. / My Brother's Cheating Wife... / Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.