Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Meet The Woman Who Goes Into Labour Every Time She Has Her Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The Woman Who Goes Into Labour Every Time She Has Her Period (886 Views)

Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / He Wants Sex Every Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Goes Into Labour Every Time She Has Her Period by pressy09: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-JNMG8u3BIo4/VacsHt42-XI/AAAAAAACDRM/bMgCXZwE75M/s400/MAIN-loader.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-JNMG8u3BIo4/VacsHt42-XI/AAAAAAACDRM/bMgCXZwE75M/s400/MAIN-loader.jpg[/img]
A woman has a rare condition that caused her to be born with two wombs which means every time she gets her period - she goes into labour
Sophie Loader, 23, suffers debilitating labour pains at her time of the month which last up to 72hours..
She is struck down by painful contractions every month which mimic perfectly labour pains, because her second womb fills with blood - mimicking a full-term baby.

Sophie, was born with uterus bicornis, meaning she has two separate wombs but one vagina.
The only way she can cope with the pain is through breathing exercises.The mum-of-one told the Mirror
"I've been in labour more than 100 times, but only once for real. To say that it's a pain would be an understatement.
"It might shock women to hear I have been in labour more than one hundred times. "When I was 13 and the contractions started, I had never felt pain like it and couldn't understand what was happening to me, it was terrifying - even the doctor thought I might be pregnant."
Full-time mum Sophie lives with boyfriend Keaghan John, 23, and their two-year-old son Chase. She said:
"When I had Chase I was drugged up to the nines for my c-section, so sadly I can't compare the pain of real labour to my fake contractions.
"But I wouldn't wish this on any woman. "One labour is more than enough."
http://www.familyparliament.com/263/meet-the-woman-who-goes-into-labour-every-time-she-has-her-p
Re: Meet The Woman Who Goes Into Labour Every Time She Has Her Period by Shortyy(f): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Omg. Painful menses joined with Labour pain even when truly you are not in labour. Wow. You are a strong woman
Re: Meet The Woman Who Goes Into Labour Every Time She Has Her Period by crackhaus: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wow...
Re: Meet The Woman Who Goes Into Labour Every Time She Has Her Period by Domwiz4all(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
She must be a superwoman. The pain of labour is just like having about 25 of ur bones fracture, may God give her d strength to keep bearin the pains
Re: Meet The Woman Who Goes Into Labour Every Time She Has Her Period by Houseofglam7(f): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
God abeg!
Re: Meet The Woman Who Goes Into Labour Every Time She Has Her Period by MarryMeee: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is too much
Re: Meet The Woman Who Goes Into Labour Every Time She Has Her Period by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Surgery.

That's what I'd do if I was her. Get rid of one. Can't live with such pain all my life.

(1) (Reply)

Parent(s) Get In Here; Your Expertise Is Needed / When Your Child Is Different - #beyondthecomplexion / Sickening! What Some Parents Do To Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.