Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (35322 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Buhari Tasks Jonathan On Railway: Show Us The Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by samplegirl(f): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
2Brains1:

Guy 100 likes for you! I am an Igbo man and I see this mistake my people are making and I just weep.

You are the only wise man from the East which in other words means you are the most deluded!

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by samplegirl(f): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
aryzgreat:
We igbos have decided tey tey, no amount of propaganda will split our vote for GEJ.

The enugu airport, how many of ur gambari and yoloba slaves ruled this country and remembered it?

Contract for the enugu coal fired power plant has been signed.

Never again shall we igbos be deceived by apc propaganda.

Go and watch thiefnubuu expose on AIT and tell my y apc should be chanting change and anti kworofshon

Lest I forget, it's GEJ till 2019

MARCH FOR GEJ

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by nzeadachie: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
fasbat:
when u pple say 'NEVER' ,what is d meaning of NEVER? Its about numbers now, GMB is d NEXT democratic President of Nig, unless military takes over...
WHEN THE TIME REACH YOU WILL KNOW THE MEANING OF "NEVER", BY THE WAY WHERE IS BUHARI? YOU'RE HERE CAMPAIGNING FOR SOOMEBODY WHO IS ON HIS HOSPITAL BED INSTEAD OF YOU TO TAKE THE TIME AND PRAY FOR HIM TO GET WELL SOON

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by chokovirus: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Badgers14:
FTC

Observing this thread from on top of speeding Molue cool

#Ihavedecided

Sai GMB 2015

grin original APC conductor u be! U don dey even collect your change finish. Don't worry by May 29 2015 you no go see any change wey go remain.
I laughed when I read some posts from some sentimental bigots mainly oil licking dudes accusing Igbos of being tribalists. Even when GMB picked Late Chuba Okadigbo as running
Mate. Did it affect anything? The igbos are highly intelligent and discerning and will readily spot a bad product irrespective of the time lag, propaganda or packaging used. Just as EL-rufai said 'Buhari is perpetually unelectable'.
Afterall what blinded d Yorubas from voting Buhari for over 12 years and why do they take him serious now? Why did the hausa people consistently vote GMB overwhelmingly.
The average Igbo man knows his fate is his hands and his CHI. He doesn't depend on any president coming from SE zone because that's for his personal pocket. So all this folks spewing rubbish should get it into their empty skulls.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
You need Amadioha. Ezi.
folabayo1:
you need jesus!
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lol

samplegirl:

You are the only wise man from the East which in other words means you are the most deluded!
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by PassingShot(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
cut007:
So even in your self-manufactured stats, he actually lost some northern states? I thought u guys say he has the north locked down Remember we are working with a new time-tible here! Or you think the change in the election time-tible was for nothing? I thought u were the political prof?? Honestly, anybody that thinks that terrorist is going to win this election is just hallucinating at best!!

So you are a shameless rigger!
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Instead of voting out Jonathan so you can get an Ibo president early you won't hear. You want to vote your son.

Goodluck Azikwe Jonathan has deceived you unfortunately.

If other tribes are voting for their son like the Igbos are known for, SE will never produce a president.

So dat was how they got you... either ur tribe's man is d presidential or vp candidate ??... It is APC dat wud now gv Igbos presidency hun...?? ... playing politics on d basis of tribalism,ethnicity;greed,revenge e.t.c at all cost... dey shud come down to ur feet and you give them a President in future...? PROGRESSIVES??
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Meelaw(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Akpaife post=31248936]Explain why APC wat 2 take power by all means
Explain why ApC dey lie like say 2morow no dey
Explain why APC supporters dey throw stone

GEJ till 2019[/quote
Explain y u choose to join d stupid APC N PDP DEBATE?
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by rummmy: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
What did south east benefited from over 38yrs of housa/fulani misrule and obasanjos double tenures if not cheats,hatread and fear of theirthe economic colaps of lagos and northeren economy should thy dev South east..but God is wit us
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by 2kris(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
nzeadachie:
YOU SHOULD NOT SPEAK FOR IGBOS WE ARE FOR GEJ, JIHAD BUHARI WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA, BY THE WAY #WHEREISBUHARI
guy onyi igbo murigi
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by folabayo1(f): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Peppyluv:
You need Amadioha. Ezi.
oh now I know what's really wrong wit u,eyaa sorry pele sogbo?
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by jzdoberman: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE IGBO'S WILL RATHER DIE OF POVERTY THAN ASK QUESTIONS. THEY KNOW GEJ'S PROMISES ARE EMPTY BUT THE HATRED FOR OTHER REGIONS MAKE THEM INSIST ON FOLLOW GEJ LIKE A FLY FOLLOWING A CORPSE TO THE GRAVE. UNGRATEFUL TRIBE undecided

Sai Buhari

Has ur mama paid her 'groom price' to ur papa's family?

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nsonso: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Blindfold me, i will perfectly thumb print in the box beside which is a picture of umbrella come 28th of March, 2015.

Buhari should go and rot.

Gej till he hands over to an Igboman.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Ngokafor(f): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
...Its high time the Yorubas,hausa and whatever other tribes on this forum desists from telling Igbos who to vote for...must we align with you guys?..We have said it times without number that most of us WILL NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI!...which part of 'we will not vote for buhari' dont you guys get?..i am a full blooded Igbo lady and honestly do not trust Buhari and his cohorts either by a long shot!

...please please and please get off our backs and celebrate your buhari like you have been doing and leave us the hell alone!...some are even 'weeping' for us,imagine! angry..

..you all have said it countless times that our votes are inconsequential blabla..we are agree so make una face front abeg...

...using Igbo presidency as bait is stale and worn out because most of you will rather die than vote for an Igboman to rule this country regardless of our alliances and competence and we all know that..

...besides the regions that have had a shot at the presidency are not better than the South East by all developmental indices,so your 'threats' are meaningless..

..lastly it is Only God that installs a ruler and when the time comes for an Igboman to rule this country,(that is if a country called Nigeria still exists),there is nothing mere mortals like you can do...end of story.

...before i forget its GEJ till further notice...gbam!

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by cut007: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

So you are a shameless rigger!
You know nothing afterall!! Sorry my bad!! Cheers!! Looooooool!!

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE IGBO'S WILL RATHER DIE OF POVERTY THAN ASK QUESTIONS. THEY KNOW GEJ'S PROMISES ARE EMPTY BUT THE HATRED FOR OTHER REGIONS MAKE THEM INSIST ON FOLLOW GEJ LIKE A FLY FOLLOWING A CORPSE TO THE GRAVE. UNGRATEFUL TRIBE undecided

fool

Sai Buhari
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

fool[color=#990000][/color]

Sai Buhari
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by omistephen: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
If APC so love the igbos why dy nor take vp From East. APC go ask PDP question Make una leave d igbo pple alone
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Coming from a frustrated soul....mtchewwwww.

folabayo1:
oh now I know what's really wrong wit u,eyaa sorry pele sogbo?
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sure,he is... Good evening.
Nashoji:
nice reply babe. don't mind that castrated hypocrite, probably he is jobless.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Don't mind those wretched lazy fools,they think we depend on government for our daily needs .......naaa we are not lazy.

chokovirus:

grin original APC conductor u be! U don dey even collect your change finish. Don't worry by May 29 2015 you no go see any change wey go remain.
I laughed when I read some posts from some sentimental bigots mainly oil licking dudes accusing Igbos of being tribalists. Even when GMB picked Late Chuba Okadigbo as running
Mate. Did it affect anything? The igbos are highly intelligent and discerning and will readily spot a bad product irrespective of the time lag, propaganda or packaging used. Just as EL-rufai said 'Buhari is perpetually unelectable'.
Afterall what blinded d Yorubas from voting Buhari for over 12 years and why do they take him serious now? Why did the hausa people consistently vote GMB overwhelmingly.
The average Igbo man knows his fate is his hands and his CHI. He doesn't depend on any president coming from SE zone because that's for his personal pocket. So all this folks spewing rubbish should get it into their empty skulls.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by folabayo1(f): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Peppyluv:
Coming from a frustrated soul....mtchewwwww.

I see u need attention but I won't giv u dat joy tongue
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by PassingShot(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
cut007:
You know nothing afterall!! Sorry my bad!! Cheers!! Looooooool!!

We shall see. Nigerians are waiting!
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by CaptainAmerica1: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
babestella:

Are you now calling GEJ an IGBO man? I hope not. Now the fact remains that God wanted the presidency to go to the minority for reasons best known to HIm alone and we must appreciate and come to terms with that fact. Now after GEJ, we go back to the normal political structure which gives power to the north and after 8 years, the most equitable thing to do under the PDP party is to present a core IGBO man as a presidential candidate and thereafter a Yourba man and so on if truly we are in a United country. Then I will ask you, what about the middle belters, the Efiks and other minorities?

That's why I said "Following Nigerian politics"

In saner climes, presidents are chosen on merit.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
1 billion likes
Ngokafor:
...Its high time the Yorubas,hausa and whatever other tribes on this forum desists from telling Igbos who to vote for...must we align with you guys?..We have said it times without number that most of us WILL NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI!...which part of 'we will not vote for buhari' dont you guys get?..i am a full blooded Igbo lady and honestly do not trust Buhari and his cohorts either by a long shot!

...please please and please get off our backs and celebrate your buhari like you have been doing and leave us the hell alone!...some are even 'weeping' for us,imagine! angry..

..you all have said it countless times that our votes are inconsequential blabla..we are agree so make una face front abeg...

...using Igbo presidency as bait is stale and worn out because most of you will rather die than vote for an Igboman to rule this country regardless of our alliances and competence and we all know that..

...besides the regions that have had a shot at the presidency are not better than the South East by all developmental indices,so your 'threats' are meaningless..

..lastly it is Only God that installs a ruler and when the time comes for an Igboman to rule this country,(that is if a country called Nigeria still exists),there is nothing mere mortals like you can do...end of story.

...before i forget its GEJ till further notice...gbam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Tumba Garba, Senator Binta's Father Speaks: I Didn't Burn Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.