Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (894121 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Omotweezy:
Lol, you people should stop laughing at me o, America is too far , incase I crave something and can't find it (esp my milo n milk grin) . I believe I am on the right track , no contraband .
Thanks for your replies , hoping to share my favoured POE experience soon.

My dear, abeg carry every every especially those two. Naija milk and milo na the best.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2015
Seconded. ....
As best as u can, carry all ur luggage can accommodate so that u don't run short odd supplies while here. ..

Phema:

My dear, abeg carry every every especially those two. Naija milk and milo na the best.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by back2dmatter: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Arrived Houston Airport (IAH) yesterday with $4000, Proof Of Burden Plus God's Favour.

...... Smooth POE experience.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2015
FinanceFitness:
I have the contact details for Ed -You need to take it down before it is hidden. Just send him an email and he will respond to you.
FinanceFitness:
Just in case websites are permitted - his mobile number can be gotten on the contact page of this website -
Ain't u just a sweetheart... I'm throwing kisses and hugs... Mwuah xo *dodges ur bae's slap* #picksrace

Thanks a lot hun
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2015
back2dmatter:
Arrived Houston Airport (IAH) yesterday with $4600, Proof Of Burden Plus God's Favour.

...... Smooth POE experience.
Oya o.... Relax and then Comman download ur experience...,

Lemme quickly go and buy popcorn and chilled Pepsi
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2015
olokings:
Seconded. ....
As best as u can, carry all ur luggage can accommodate so that u don't run short odd supplies while here. ..
Was ur pap powdered? If yes how did u dry it or wher did u buy it
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Nope. ..it was squeezed out to remove water. ...frozen n tired in nylon bags then put inside s luggage. ....

firsttymum:

Was ur pap powdered? If yes how did u dry it or wher did u buy it
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by modath(f): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
FinanceFitness & Popri,

2 bottles of orijin for each of you, dont care if one just born & the other still get belle. cool...una too gbaski ... wink
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Mamatukwas: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hi Ladies. Can someone tell me how to search our thread for info? Everytime I put something in the search bar at the top of the page it ends up searching the entire Nairaland and I get a lot of irrelevant info.

Is there a way to search this thread only? Pls help. Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mamatukwas:
Hi Ladies. Can someone tell me how to search our thread for info? Everytime I put something in the search bar at the top of the page it ends up searching the entire Nairaland and I get a lot of irrelevant info.

Is there a way to search this thread only? Pls help. Thank you.

Yes dear, just type what u want and then scroll to to travels
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
modath:

FinanceFitness & Popri,

2 bottles of orijin for each of you, dont care if one just born & the other still get belle. cool...una too gbaski ... wink
So u needed the info too...
All my reading and jotting that's one info I just didn't see.. Except their names ... Thanks to both of them I didn't even wait to type , I munched it before rapture takes place and the post disappears
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
@financefitness and @popri

Don't say I'm greedy, what of Tankos details incase Eddy no gree pick
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by megastu(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
I recently heard that Dallas is a lot cheaper than Houston for childbirth. Someone i directed to Houston eventually found her way to Dallas and she says she is spending less than 6K Dollars for delivery. You may want to try that.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by silverplum: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
megastu:
I recently heard that Dallas is a lot cheaper than Houston for childbirth. Someone i directed to Houston eventually found her way to Dallas and she says she is spending less than 6K Dollars for delivery. You may want to try that.

Pls which hospital Dallas??
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by FinanceFitness: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
So sorry dear, don't have for Tanko. I've used Eddy before and he's reliable. I can however ask around here in Houston and post it later today.

firsttymum:
@financefitness and @popri

Don't say I'm greedy, what of Tankos details incase Eddy no gree pick
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
megastu:

Is it plus epidural?
Which hospital
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Onegai(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
FinanceFitness:
Eddy and Tanko are the most popular agents - peeps here can pm their details to you.

Thanks. Please can someone send me their contact info? I need it urgently, thanks in advance.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Onegai:

Thanks. Please can someone send me their contact info? I need it urgently, thanks in advance.

Just

Scroll

^
l
l
l
l

up!

There you go! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by kaakaa(f): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
So i went to my acc officer for PTA and she said they don't give but that I can get from the blackmarket now, that the price has dropped.....
I hurriedly went to the mallams to confirm and they told me 210 but eventually agreed to sell the dollars for 200....grin.... I hope it keeps coming down o....lol

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Mamatukwas: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
firsttymum:

Yes dear, just type what u want and then scroll to to travels

Thank you soo much dear. Bless you!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by modath(f): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
firsttymum:

So u needed the info too...
All my reading and jotting that's one info I just didn't see.. Except their names ... Thanks to both of them I didn't even wait to type , I munched it before rapture takes place and the post disappears

Sure, but I'm on stealth mode, PM tinz wink

JW, the grim reaper! grin....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Omotweezy: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
kaakaa:
So i went to my acc officer for PTA and she said they don't give but that I can get from the blackmarket now, that the price has dropped.....
I hurriedly went to the mallams to confirm and they told me 210 but eventually agreed to sell the dollars for 200....grin.... I hope it keeps coming down o....lol

OMG !!!! Where's this mallam please . I was still told 220 some minutes ago. . Please help!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by kaakaa(f): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Omotweezy:

OMG !!!! Where's this mallam please . I was still told 220 some minutes ago. . Please help!!!

Lolz.... calm down dear.... you will get it.... just keep asking around..... the good thing is that dollar is dropping... we may even get to 165...fingers crossed grin the mallam is at portharcourt.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by yemmyfinest: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
congrats to all the mum on this page for the successful stories of entering into the us and also for safe delivery of their babies. I have been reading this page for some weeks now and i must say that i have learnt a lot.I have a question as regards giving birth in the usa. I applied for us visa this year April to be precised i was granted the visa that of My Husband,myself and my toddler and how purpose filled in the form was to go for vacation.But our actually plan was to go and put to bed in the us. I wasn"t pregnant as at the time we went for the interview but now i am.So i like to know if there is need to write change of plans,when to mail the embassy cos i will be due next year by God's grace,from the tread i discovered that Texas is where to get reasonable hospitals.Please i need all the information's that i need before the Dday cos i like planning ahead of time.Please i need help.

Kind Regards

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by teeboy95: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
modath:

Sure, but I'm on stealth mode, PM tinz wink

JW, the grim reaper! grin....

@modath and firsttymum una posts dey cracking me up..hehehe
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by peaceful22: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
kaakaa:

Lolz.... calm down dear.... you will get it.... just keep asking around..... the good thing is that dollar is dropping... we may even get to 165...fingers crossed grin the mallam is at portharcourt.....
Pla give me the malam's ph number plzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.