Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols (37507 Views)

AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic / Singer Tekno Dyes His Hair Blonde... You Like It? (photos) / Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by jnrbayano(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by daramz1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Cool as e was then n swag as it is now.c
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by freezyprinzy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
dis guy and 2face na razor em day use barb?......em head is as smooth as that of a dolphin
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by temmypotter(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Joshkid:
Wat of kiss Daniel! embarassed
kiss daniel??...seriously?
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by ivyy(f): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
When does opting for a skin cut equal being bald? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by StunnazJay(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Going bald is a choice. For instance, my hair-line has been receding inch by inch for the past 6 years, so what did I do? Well, I shaved it off of course.

Instead of keeping a few wispy strands of hair, which is actually unattractive, soo Banky did the next best thing he shaved it all off.

All this guys and old men keeping 'Afro loading hairs' should consider shaving it off. Its very liberating, at least then you are exercising a choice.
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by sweetkisses(f): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
echobee:
What happened to his hair? sad
nne ask google
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by ashewopeckas(f): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
He is a brain tumour or head cancer survivor, he cant and isnt allowed to keep hair.
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
His mom looks like nadia buari
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
ask Google
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by san316(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
na electric shock am wey the hair go?
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by greggng: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Why re u guys asking the way about of his hair. Same happened to me. I use to ve sotting wave hair. Girls die for me those days. One day I woke up and discover that it has gone like the chibok girls. Well I do enjoy it whenever a lady kisses that spot
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Kolade354(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Whizpeter:
All these Apc e-Rats would come here and start screaming CHANGE
If you dont have anything to say must you comment abt Apc or PDP.............You have problem
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by encryptjay(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
I love ma hair so nothing like going bald in ma dictionary...
BTW, cute family...
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Whizpeter(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kolade354:
If you dont have anything to say must you comment abt Apc or PDP.............You have problem

Thanks and God Bless... cool
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by ojialo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
echobee:
what else if not chemicals I have a friend who tried to imitate pastor Chris by applying all sorts of chemicals on his hair , what did he get in return BALD
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by ignis: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
echobee:

Erosion. ..
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by buoye1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
They travelled
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Temptee101(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
echobee:
It sank on the high sea
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by AmakaDNB(f): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
LOL
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by crispyqutie(f): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
dat one dat looks lykka pipsqueak.....or in an Igbo-word...#nkapi
Joshkid:
Wat of kiss Daniel! embarassed
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by julybaba(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nonetheless, he still look good.
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Temptee101(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
echobee:
bomb blast
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by pat077: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
It was Stolen
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by chiddy158: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bonanza ! Bonanza !! Bonaza !!! Free Advert On Nigeria Online Newspaper

Take advantage of free advert bonanza and advertise your goods, services and political campaigns on Nigeria's fastest growing online newspaper THEFOCUS

Check: www.thefocusng.com

Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Mckore(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Maybe he preferred skin-cut... iont think he went bald.
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Cancer nah bad thing ooo, he had cancer..
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Can't you people see that the dude changed the hair to mustache and beard undecided
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by 9iceClick: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
when you use too much "shampoo", "relaxers" to fry your hair when you pretty much young.
Banky W is what you'll get once you clock 24 till kingdom come grin
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Ilekeh(f): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hairs?
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by franugo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
See Fine niggah! cool

I think he was finer with his hair on though.

Banky give me that your sister. I wan marry o! cheesy

wait make marieolae catch u undecided undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets / Lil Kesh And His New Braids And Nose Ring (Photos, Video) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.