Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Egbema Power Plant In Pics - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Egbema Power Plant In Pics (23464 Views)

Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler / Python Killed By Oil Workers At Egbema, Imo State. / Geometric Power, GE To Build 1,080 MW Plant In Nigeria - Reuters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by ahaika23: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Great one Barcanista, I salute your ingenuity!
barcanista:
Goje never served under GEJ in any capacity. Berth Nnaji was the first Power Minister under GEJ before he resigned to pave way for Chinedu Nebo. Bode George never looted under GEJ, his looting was under Obj administration as NPA Chairman. He has done his time and I don't see how that affects the topic. By trying to absolve Obj and Atiku and blame all their sins on GEJ led PDPD rather than the people and their political party(Present), it shows the "change" you preach. Nigerians are not foolss

4 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by chemali: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2015
barcanista:
Goje never served under GEJ in any capacity. Berth Nnaji was the first Power Minister under GEJ before he resigned to pave way for Chinedu Nebo. Bode George never looted under GEJ, his looting was under Obj administration as NPA Chairman. He has done his time and I don't see how that affects the topic. By trying to absolve Obj and Atiku and blame all their sins on GEJ led PDPD rather than the people and their political party(Present), it shows the "change" you preach. Nigerians are not foolss

You do not get my drift. Your premise is since this people were associated with corruption, they would move the corruption to APC and would be central figures in driving corruption in APC. My question to you, in a way you will understand, is: as you have rightly said these people were not corrupt under GEJ, it was under OBJ. However, they were still in PDP when GEJ took over office. Did this people in anyway run his government? Even though they were instrumental to his election? The obvious answer is no! Now, they have moved to APC, what gives you confidence that they will come and run Buhari's govt? Or is "clueless" written on Buhari's forhead? Someone that has clearly said, make no mistake, the corrupt will not be in his government?

3 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Ikwokrikwo: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2015
aguiyi:
the egbema youths and their ikwerre counter part are just a bunch of something else. you barely find them in Nigerian universities outside of rivers state so they don't know whats obtainable outside their shores.

even in rivers state higher institutions only a few are outstanding in their classes. they are also very hostile and quick to anger. only a few are not involved in cultism

don't blame them much, their leaders are doing to them what the northern leaders are doing to the northern youths. impoverish them so they can respond to your call anytime and day.

is this a state or federal govt project
Now that it has turned out to be Egbema in Imo state, what do you say?
Look before you leap.

5 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2015
barcanista:

Is this the same power plant labran maku and gej told us are firing on all turbines or another one ?
Read below from the ministry of information Facebook page

Federal Ministry of Information, Nigeria
'All the turbines at Egbema power plant #ImoState are
working and will produce 338MW of electricity by the end of
the year.'-Labaran Maku, Minister of Information
#CitizensForum #ImoState #NGGTour

https://m.facebook.com/FMINigeria/posts/493690677350512

3 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by chudionu58(f): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2015
I need an update on the integrated transmission line, interlinking the Four NIPPs plants by rockson (Alaoji, Omoku, Egbema and Gbarain Ubie)..has it joined the new substation @ Owerri or ultimately abandoned??

1 Like

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2015
ahaika23:
Great one Barcanista, I salute your ingenuity!
My brother nothing person no go see for naija.

4 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by anonimi: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2015
abdul123:
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026954_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

6 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by anonimi: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
Is this the same power plant labran maku and gej told us are firing on all turbines or another one ?

Chio!!! I believe in giving the masses hope but founded on facts. Facts that when you put in the time variable it will become reality. What is going on currently is just a facade to get cash out of the government as milestone achieved. You wouldn't blame the minister cuz he's speaking out from a document presented to him.
chudionu58:
I need an update on the integrated transmission line, interlinking the Four NIPPs plants by rockson (Alaoji, Omoku, Egbema and Gbarain Ubie)..has it joined the new substation @ Owerri or ultimately abandoned??

Yet to come up. Egbema isn't connected to gas or the turbine near commissioning. Gbaran is yet to power up; no gas. Alaoji is receiving gas and I think one turbine is firing now( will confirm later).

Talking of which, commissioning is not laying bricks or cutting ribbons. It has to do with a systematic powering of individual component. It's a sequence, not some generator with a key.

4 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Jethrojeff(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2015
We service our customers before receiving payment

1 Like

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by 1stola: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ is a bastąrd miserable thief.
Woe unto him.

2 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by ghostofsparta(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2015
wakacome:
Our dumb and clueless president is working...
Stop yabbing the president as if he is the one solely responsible for all of Nigerian problems. If he was you father, would you stand it if you hear everyone and read everywhere of abusive words thrown at your dad if he is the president. In the meantime...One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Forwetinnah: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2015
barcanista:
Majority of the major players in PDP between 1999 and 2010 are the promoters and movers of APC , including the President and Vice of 1999-07, the 3 Former PDP National Chairmen, National PDP Secretaries etc. Abeg no even go there!!! Meanwhile, Sen Danjuma Goje was the Minister of state for Power during Obj's first term, he's now an APC strongman. We should ask him to explain about this Egbema power issue.

Thank you very much..The bolded has been my problem with the APC from the word go^!

1 Like

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by 00francis: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2015
pasino26:
I

My brother it is not an Egbema problem...
I worked under Rockson in Gbarain and its the same thing!

The NIPP and Rockson combination is a recipe for disaster.

1 Like

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by 9jatriot(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2015
pasino26:

Chio!!! I believe in giving the masses hope but founded on facts. Facts that when you put in the time variable it will become reality. What is going on currently is just a facade to get cash out of the government as milestone achieved. You wouldn't blame the minister cuz he's speaking out from a document presented to him.

Yet to come up. Egbema isn't connected to gas or the turbine near commissioning. Gbaran is yet to power up; no gas. Alaoji is receiving gas and I think one turbine is firing now( will confirm later).

Talking of which, commissioning is not laying bricks or cutting ribbons. It has to do with a systematic powering of individual component. It's a sequence, not some generator with a key.

This guy you are very bold. Speaking about anything that the government of PDP terms as embarrassment is a very bold thing to do. Tracking you will be very easy for these guys. I hope you thought carefully about this before putting yourself in the line of fire. If you need examples of those who criticized the government and faced unprecedented backlash I will provide them? Ok here are some of them;' Soludo, Sanusi, Obj, Oby, Amaechi, G-7 governors. The list is endless. Even Barth Nnaji was forced out coz of power play. I admire your boldness, although I am not so sure you are not treading where angels fear to tread. Even if your intensions are genuine. I still fear for your safety and job.

Forget all these faceless online criticism oh, yours can easily be tracked coz of the amount of information you have given.

2 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by anonimi: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2015
1stola:
GEJ is a bastąrd miserable thief.
Woe unto him.

"Abacha is not a thief"
~ Buhari, 2008

5 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by sammhi(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2015
abdul123:
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want
CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things
involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If
you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two
things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are
naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r
going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two
things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or
you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you
remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!

ode ni e.biggest fool.....who are the so called change agents...
GMB.....no achivement of note for 30years
Tinubu....the grand fraud of lagos
OBJ...........his record speaks....tearing daughter in laws legs apart
Atiku.......like hisv master
Amaechi......thuggery in chief
Rochas....419
Danjuma Goje....minister of power under OBJ
barnabas gemade....minister of works under OBJ
Osinbajo.....fake man.....fake pastor
these are men fit only for retirement...too old to be sent to jail

3 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by genearts(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2015
chemali:

You do not get my drift. Your premise is since this people were associated with corruption, they would move the corruption to APC and would be central figures in driving corruption in APC. My question to you, in a way you will understand, is: as you have rightly said these people were not corrupt under GEJ, it was under OBJ. However, they were still in PDP when GEJ took over office. Did this people in anyway run his government? Even though they were instrumental to his election? The obvious answer is no! Now, they have moved to APC, what gives you confidence that they will come and run Buhari's govt? Or is "clueless" written on Buhari's forhead? Someone that has clearly said, make no mistake, the corrupt will not be in his government?

Well said bro
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by AkaGum(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2015
I worked with Rockson Engineering PH some years back ,i was posted and lived on this site(Egbema). i was an electrical supervisor then

on site. so i can tell the story. in fact as we speak now i work with the largest gas turbine maker in the world in Nigeria who supplied those

90% of Egbema equipment.

there is a lot of sham going on in this PDP led administration and that is one of it. the same goes for Alaoji- Aba, Gbarin -Bayelsa.

all this commissioning this and commissioning that none in working. people make una open una eyes oh b4 its too late.

4 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2015
pasino26:

The minister must have visited the place, the Facebook post was made during the nationwide tour by Labaran Maku he actually use the hashtag #ImoState #NGGTour, this should explain the fraudulent painting of the outer wall.
This is the same way the agric minister keep telling massive lies. This government and the PDP entirely are fraudsters

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

You see Obiagelli we have to be sincere with ourselves. Jonathan is so concerned about the said plant that is why he sent the OP and his team to work on it. We can deduce that the President is committed to get things fix. Let me remind you that few days ago he commissioned the fixed power plant in Ogun State that was "fraudulently" commissioned by Obj in 2006. You'all shouted him down but today we are talking about another failed plant of Obasanjo. Like I said let us be sincere.

3 Likes

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by stinggy(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2015
anonimi:

"Abacha is not a thief"
~ Buhari, 2008

Common stealing people will say it is Corruption - GEJ 2014

How did Nwobodo 'stole' that they jailed him? Money that couldn't even buy Volks Wagen - GEJ 2015
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by ceejayluv(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Egbema power plant hasn't been privatised yet due to the facts you're posting there. When the rehabilitation is completed and the gas supply contracts finalised ,, they'll be sold off promptly... GEJ till 2019...
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by denitro(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
abdul123:
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want
CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things
involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If
you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two
things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are
naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r
going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two
things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or
you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you
remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!

Best comment ever
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by ceejayluv(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
9jatriot:

This guy you are very bold. Speaking about anything that the government of PDP terms as embarrassment is a very bold thing to do. Tracking you will be very easy for these guys. I hope you thought carefully about this before putting yourself in the line of fire. If you need examples of those who criticized the government and faced unprecedented backlash I will provide them? Ok here are some of them;' Soludo, Sanusi, Obj, Oby, Amaechi, G-7 governors. The list is endless. Even Barth Nnaji was forced out coz of power play. I admire your boldness, although I am not so sure you are not treading where angels fear to tread. Even if your intensions are genuine. I still fear for your safety and job.

Forget all these faceless online criticism oh, yours can easily be tracked coz of the amount of information you have given.
Blah Blah.. At least the critics aren't being killed or jailed for centuries unlike during our junta years (looking at you, gmb)...

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/why-nigerians-must-reject-the-second-coming-of-buhari/
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by blackpanda: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Why does it appear as if Mr Clueless has suddenly woke up from slumber

And more importantly. will all this jege continue if he is elected? Or will it be back to business as usual?
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
barcanista:
You see Obiagelli we have to be sincere with ourselves. Jonathan is so concerned about the said plant that is why he sent the OP and his team to work on it. We can deduce that the President is committed to get things fix. Let me remind you that few days ago he commissioned the fixed power plant in Ogun State that was "fraudulently" commissioned by Obj in 2006. You'all shouted him down but today we are talking about another failed plant of Obasanjo. Like I said let us be sincere.
Brother you need to stick with the truth, gej and maku told the world that this power plant was working already. Please don't change the topic here.

Makes 3 unanswered questions to you.

Just btw obj commissioned phase 1 and gej did phase 2 but with this egbema pictures, how are we sure its not empty commissioning.

Shame on the pdp. There is nothing wrong in saying the truth barcanista.
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by blackpanda: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by PassingShot(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
AkaGum:

I worked with Rockson Engineering PH some years back ,i was posted and lived on this site(Egbema). i was an electrical supervisor then

on site. so i can tell the story. in fact as we speak now i work with the largest gas turbine maker in the world in Nigeria who supplied those

90% of Egbema equipment.

there is a lot of sham going on in this PDP led administration and that is one of it. the same goes for Alaoji- Aba, Gbarin -Bayelsa.

all this commissioning this and commissioning that none in working. people make una open una eyes oh b4 its too late.

Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by redcliff: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
barcanista:
. Commissioned in 2006 by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. Yaradua took over till Feb 2010 when Jonathan stepped in. In otherwords, it was neither built nor commissioned by Jonathan. However, the Government of Jonathan is concerned that is why they sent YOU/your company to work on it.

The Youths of Rivers State(my dear people) need to stand up to looters-in-power at the state level. Sadly, politics of cultism means blood will be shed. The best we can do is to encourage people of credibility to seek elective and appointive offices. We shall be great!

I wonder why people here made you look this important. You are a disgrace to your own political ideologies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available / Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries / River Niger Will Soon Overflow – NEMA Warns Nearby Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.