Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Exposed!!! Bola Tinubu - Nigeria's Biggest Landlord @pdpmediaroom247 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed!!! Bola Tinubu - Nigeria's Biggest Landlord @pdpmediaroom247 (2463 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Political Cartoon - Nigeria's Biggest Thieves Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed!!! Bola Tinubu - Nigeria's Biggest Landlord @pdpmediaroom247 by abdulkudu: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2015
EXPOSED!!!

BOLA TINUBU - NIGERIA'S BIGGEST LANDLORD

Showing on your local station Now...

Has anyone seen the documentary on Bola Tinubu's sleazy deals showing on AIT and NTA and other select stations?

It's bigger than Telemundo. The documentary reveals ALL the nefarious deals and MASSIVE CORRUPTION of Tinubu and how he and his Change agents have robbed the Southwest blind for years.

The documentary is really insightful and damaging to Bola Tinubu. And it apparently has scared or irked Tinubu so much that his lawyers released a warning to AIT to sue the station.

But the facts of the documentary are in the public files of EFCC and other anti-corruption agencies, from what the documentary says. The documentary spares no one in his camp, even Governor Fashola. it is really and eye opener.

despite the fidgety and screams of the APC over this documentary, the import is to REVEAL to Nigerians where the change odour they think they are getting is really emanating from.

I am told the documentary is Part One. Part Two will soon be released.

The ruling party is going for the Jagaban...sorry...for the jugular. No vaseline in this Big Screw to.

DON'T MISS IT!!!!!!!...

I AM A GEJITE AND I ENDORSE THIS MESSAGE

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Bola Tinubu - Nigeria's Biggest Landlord @pdpmediaroom247 by sexyattorney(f): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Now people will see Tinubu for what he really is: a big thief. Ole! Kudos to PDP. GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Bola Tinubu - Nigeria's Biggest Landlord @pdpmediaroom247 by macpetrus(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
Am not suprise
Re: Exposed!!! Bola Tinubu - Nigeria's Biggest Landlord @pdpmediaroom247 by Desteenee(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
May your days be long brother. I have always been and will remain a GEJite until I find a real change.
That documentary na gan gan, and without apology, apart from their supporters, ApC floaters are all ole buruku.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Bola Tinubu - Nigeria's Biggest Landlord @pdpmediaroom247 by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Wif all d wealth he still got mouth odour undecided, dat guy must be a smello, not to talk of him supporters sef
Re: Exposed!!! Bola Tinubu - Nigeria's Biggest Landlord @pdpmediaroom247 by quixotic: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2015
when will we see pdp for what they are.?propaganda against buhari did not yíeld results now ìts tinubu. What ìs tinubu contesting for? Sìmply because he is ALLEGED to be a financier of buhari's campaign. Who are the financiers of jonathan campaìgn.what is their pedigree?the ubas,the offors,the kasamus,the tompolos.what ìs the source of their income.? Lets face issues.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Bukola Saraki May Be Removed As A Nigerian Senator[constitutional Provision] / The Best Road In Nigeria Is In Asaba, Delta State. / My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.