Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How PDP Think... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Think... (454 Views)

How Pdp-dominated Committee Suspended Ndume / PDP "Think Tank" Threatens Omojuwa With Invasion Of Privacy / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How PDP Think... by MarvelJ: 11:33am On Mar 03, 2015
well if i have heard anything... i will like to make an observation in this FFK video. FFK said and i quote "After we have cut off the head of the snake and winning this election...". am i allowed to misinterpret it the same way they misinterpreted what GMB said about "baboons and monkeys' will be soaked in blood?".. can i conclude that he's saying there will be assasination of the APC presidential candidate anytime soon? because i dont get what he meant by cutting the head of the snake!

berem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_bT2mK-DzU
Re: How PDP Think... by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2015
U too pweetie to be a supporter of apc undecided
Re: How PDP Think... by change9ja(f): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2015
God is Greater than their Evil Plans.

Long Live Buhari

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Think... by richol(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ ALL THE WAY.............2019
Re: How PDP Think... by MarvelJ: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U too pweetie to be a supporter of apc undecided

i was just stating the obvious. and i dont even like the man for he does not know when to stop. sad

(1) (Reply)

Benin Priest Endorses Jonathan / Comments On Corruption Political, Overblown – Jonathan / AIT Demands N100bn Damages From APC Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.