Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Another Plot By Goodluck Jonathan To Postpone Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Plot By Goodluck Jonathan To Postpone Elections (597 Views)

Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / New Plan To Postpone Elections Again / 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Plot By Goodluck Jonathan To Postpone Elections by Damalex4luv(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2015
If the fuel scarcity persist till 28th of march. Do you think elections will hold. Jonathan might decide to use this as an excuse to postpone the elections. Nigerians should please wake up from there slumbers and fight for there right, we don't have to be suffering for what we produce it's a saddening situation to experience. Imagine my brother travelling from Ibadan to Osogbo and he board the bus for 1000naira that normally goes for 300niara and yet some people will still be shouting GEJ till there whole family died in penury just because of tribalism. We needs to be objective in our thinking if we're to move forward in this country the name Goodluck has been a blessing to Jonathans family not to Nigerians. Jonathan is a very wicked man and doesnst have the love of Nigerians at heart not to even talk of his own people. We need to give APC a trial and see what they've got to offer. People are really suffering in this country hoping things would get better but the way Jonathan is running this country does'nt give any hope to a common man. The rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer. I pray Nigerians do the right thing come March 28th and Vote Buhari enmass for a change that is long overdue in securing the future of our dieing country from the hand of an Opportuned and clueless president. Thanks
Re: Another Plot By Goodluck Jonathan To Postpone Elections by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Typing.........
Re: Another Plot By Goodluck Jonathan To Postpone Elections by skup008(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2015
if I hear

1 Like

Re: Another Plot By Goodluck Jonathan To Postpone Elections by lexy070(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmm if i hear say he try am. At least dat day dere wud not be movement for voters, dey shud get fuel for inec to transport deir materials and conduct elections

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Expect From Baba Now That He's Back #babanowthatyouareback / Nigeria’s Long March To Freedom, A Clarion Call To World Leaders / Akpabio And Frank Okon: The March 27 Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.