Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag (21601 Views)

Rita Dominic, Boity Thulo & Yvonne Okoro Cover Glam Africa Magazine (photos) / Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' / Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by harbibi: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
I believe Jim Iyke is COLOURFUL if you know what I mean..
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by nerodenero: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Samscofield:
My wify is by far more beautiful than this so called....... Miss World. Na wa oh. Me and Jim Ike dey compete for swag Sha.....
Scofield is a lot smarter than this post.
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by atinukedam(f): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
fajesito:
And so what?
How does that effect the change we want in this country? undecided
den must u talk
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by encryptjay(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
See confirm dress sense...
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by ericvill: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
dis guy should go and get a life.
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by xpressword: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who is this AREGBESOLA.... Tell him to pay my parents 4months SALARY na #payoursalary #OsunGov #Aregbesola
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by MarieSucre(f): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
My God, do you see these three guys. Mizblah come and gape o. The abs on the one to the left. The lips on the one in the center. and the third... errrm... maybe his eyebrows?? God create oo.
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by moonnstar(f): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
This sand queen nose no b here o
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by Jaymima(f): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
That last pic though...who apply the gell for that har i naija ladies have more swag. They can never dull our style like this. NEVER!!
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by sonnie10: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
The tie and scarf combo is creative and present boldness in style but in this case, it lacks the desired classic effect. However, it is a Gucci.
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by ketekete: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
While you guys are here gossiping about Jim Iyke.. Jim Iyke Is Presently Vacationing in Canada – See Cute Photos

More here:http://ketekete.com/jim-iyke-is-presently-vacationing-in-canada-see-cute-photos/
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by ketekete: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Ur mates r married Jim iyke dey dey run after women all over d country! Dat tin wey u dey find go catch u undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Protest In Abuja Against Human Trafficking [PICS] / Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga / Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.