Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

“These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. (88146 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by CBNIM: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

cursed child.may u not see salvation in ur life
I seriously feel sorry for U! It's only a fool that will believe you are called with these ur utterances. A called person cursing? Calling my foot!

To make it worse, u even gave God conditions on what or whom should make heaven for U to believe the bible is not fake. May God forgive U.

Let it be known to U, whether these men of God make heaven or not, the bible is, will and shall forever be real, active and pepertually perform wonders unto them that believe. So what U think or believe is highly inconsequential.

3 Likes

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
CBNIM:

I seriously feel sorry for U! It's only a fool that will believe you are called with this ur utterances. A called person cursing? Calling my foot!

To make it worse, u even gave God conditions on what or whom should make heaven for U believe the bible is not fake. May God forgive U.

Let it be known to U, whether these men of God make heaven or not, the bible is, will and shall forever be real, active and pepertually perform wonders unto them that believe. So what U think or believe is highly inconsequential.
now u awake from your slumber, after u finish crying then go back to your slumber

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by ELGREF(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Anti christ
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by gidjah(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
But spiritually discern people might not see it your way ma!they always ready to see or hear about the fall of this generals we honour so so much .they do this out of anger and bitterness and i cant really tell why .LETS ALL SERVE GOD AS IT SHOULD BE WITH THE WELL LAID STANDARDS AND HOPE TO GET A good and faithful servant call on that great day .i really need to question that jesus that appeared to her i just hope it is That JESUS OF OYINGBO[[in lagos state ]!quote author=floragregs post=31259738]That's how to identify ogbanje in my place! They should use palm frond to flog manners into her. [/quote]
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by onowighose(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
may God forgive her 'cos she is demonised
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Elgaxton(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
If we can't categorically state that the afore mentioned are going to heaven then I wander who is going.

Small pikin go read your maths and English
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by demsid(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
senseless animal,ur family
quote me again and u die by jungle justice in d market square
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by demsid(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
CBNIM:

I seriously feel sorry for U! It's only a fool that will believe you are called with this ur utterances. A called person cursing? Calling my foot!

To make it worse, u even gave God conditions on what or whom should make heaven for U believe the bible is not fake. May God forgive U.

U fall my hand. how can assume that assshole can ever claim he's called by God. when him and devil dey do extra cool everynite. for him contact list self u go see lucifer mtn lucifer2. pastor myasss
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by activelyA(f): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Smartresult:
pastors nko and not padres or reverends, This is why am always proud to be a catholic. None of my priest fall among ,
I laff(laugh)
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by DECOtech(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
midolian:
I am not surprised. One of them claims to have the keys to hell.

Guess you are referring to TB Joshua.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by midolian(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
DECOtech:

Guess you are referring to TB Joshua.
No..buh the man that threatened to open the gate of hell for those that oppose Jonathan's re-election.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by adeolaleke(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] Helo little hell Clerk. Small Girl pls focus on ur career ,evn if dis mans of God ar going to hell Who ar U to Confirm and Judge them. Mothers una work never finish oh, let watch our little onces d way dy act. Tnx
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
ELGREF:
Anti christ

Let us be charitable and not call these Pastors that. I am sure some of them are actually sincere and men of God, others believe they are men of God and delude themselves as much as (or even more than) the congregation they exploit and the last category need our prayers every bit as much as our condemnation.

Is this girl genuinely hearing a divine message or just seeing what some adults have been too blinded to see themselves? I don't know. Is this all a fraud for publicity - possibly - but only made possible by the disgraceful act of some so called pastors that bring all the genuine ones into disrepute also.

As I don't live there I am not sure which Pastors fall into which category but for myself whenever I go to Church in Naija and I hear someone pretending to speak in tongues (NO TRANSLATOR = PRETENDING) I am VERY suspicious of the motives and sincerity of that pastor. They should know scripture well enough to realise that is a giveaway as to their real sincerity!
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by nocera(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
The devil is relentless in his fight to undermine God's Generals of this age. This is an old ruse used by the devil, even Jesus was accused as to using the power of 'Beelzebub' to cast out demons and do miracles. As for that child, power is not given to one without understanding, or else abuse is inevitable. The Holy Spirit's not an author of confusion.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by SuperSuave(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

cursed child.may u not see salvation in ur life
you're simply mad! Who are you to say someone is a man of God?? Only God knows his people and his people know him. Why curse the girl?? Even a blind man knows the likes of t.b Joshua, oritsejafor, oyakilome and oyedepo aren't real men of God. You better ask for forgiveness, that's of you believe in God. Na ur type dey kari pastor matter for head like gala seller "my pastor said this, my pastor said that" mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by akeensbussy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
mpowa:
All these people with their evil visions, they keep destabilizing the church of Christ. God has given nobody power to make judgement on any other person, everyone will face judgement, including the person seeing vision.

Definitely a man of God that's no more standing will face his own Waterloo, but what I wonder with these seers is that they only see vision to the most popular pastors (Na that one go gain attention) and then God will tell them to go straight to the media. God didn't tell the kid to call the men of God, it is news paper straight. And then they keep mentioning punch but the link goes somewhere else, the child needs deliverance.

but the so called men of God can jugde...one popular man of God slapped a lady on the altar. another one told us that t.b joshua was fake.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by CBNIM: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
demsid:
U fall my hand. how can assume that assshole can ever claim he's called by God. when him and devil dey do extra cool everynite. for him contact list self u go see lucifer mtn lucifer2. pastor myasss

Hahahahaha! grin grin
No mind that guy, his brain needs resetting asap!
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by CBNIM: 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
now u awake from your slumber, after u finish crying then go back to your slumber
Still seriously SHAKING MY HEAD for U!
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by mikron(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
not surprised. fame, power and money are the greatest tools the devil is using to bring down these men of God. may God find us rapturable
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by DECOtech(m): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
midolian:
No..buh the man that threatened to open the gate of hell for those that oppose Jonathan's re-election.

BLOOD OF CHISOS! shocked shocked shocked
Who did that?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by midolian(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
DECOtech:

Who did that?
bishop Oyedepo
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by DECOtech(m): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2015
midolian:
bishop Oyedepo

was it the day the clueless man visited his church?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by prindu(m): 2:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Una sure say this girl no dey possessed? Which Jesus is this small winch talking about?
Pls, what other things has her Jesus revealed to her.
Why didn't she tel us when Jesus will come, since hiddens things are being revealed to only her & her parents.

Why try to write off some persons completely, as if there is no more room for forgiveness for he that repents or has God become a liar or is her Jesus coming tomorrow? So so annoying....

And some clowns (nairalanders) are stupidly believing, because this is d kind of gists they are always waiting to see...NONSENSE!!!

Is it still news, we all know that 90% of people that have commented on this post will end up in hell, so why try to use another man's sin to cover urs as if u are better. Yeah, they are men of God but that doesn't mean they won't sin & doesn't give anyone the right to write them off.

Haba Nairalanders make una grow up naa...seh Jesus no see better person to appear to, e come be this 7yr old small witch .

Now the said jesus even acknowledged that pastor adeboye has worked for him but compromised, and so he had to just dump him & now came straight to report him to this little thing claiming whatever. No no no, that's not how jesus operates as I have read from the bible.

Make that girl go sleep abeg & nairalanders pls be wise!
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:47am On Mar 04, 2015
prindu:
Una sure say this girl no dey possessed? Which Jesus is this small winch talking about?
Pls, what other things has her Jesus revealed to her.
Why didn't she tel us when Jesus will come, since hiddens things are being revealed to only her & her parents.

Why try to write off some persons completely, as if there is no more room for forgiveness for he that repents or has God become a liar or is her Jesus coming tomorrow? So so annoying....

And some clowns (nairalanders) are stupidly believing, because this is d kind of gists they are always waiting to see...NONSENSE!!!

Is it still news, we all know that 90% of people that have commented on this post will end up in hell, so why try to use another man's sin to cover urs as if u are better. Yeah, they are men of God but that doesn't mean they won't sin & doesn't give anyone the right to write them off.

Haba Nairalanders make una grow up naa...seh Jesus no see better person to appear to, e come be this 7yr old small witch .

Now the said jesus even acknowledged that pastor adeboye has worked for him but compromised, and so he had to just dump him & now came straight to report him to this little thing claiming whatever. No no no, that's not how jesus operates as I have read from the bible.

Make that girl go sleep abeg & nairalanders pls be wise!

90% will end up in Hell you say? Are you sure it is not 89% or 93%.

Please allow God to decide who will and wont end up in Hell. There is even hope for Pastors who pretend to speak in tongues, who exploit their congregations etc. When a MAN starts to say others are bound for hell I always worry for that mans soul - he is likely to lead the way?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by KINGLARY: 3:20am On Mar 04, 2015
There is a portion of the scriptures that talks about striking the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. For u to know if an act is of Yahweh, check if it is born of love - for God is Love.
She didn't tell the parents to take her to the men of God allegedly involved, nor called for their invitation. Remember that prophet Nathan did not go to the mountain top to broadcast the sins of David. The so called little girl chose to invite the press - a secular media:@ instead of consulting Kumuyi for guidance if a third party must be involved. Did the so called spirit that appeared to her leave her totally bereft of all spiritual wisdom? This attack is not on the men of God but on the sheep of God. The target is that I should leave my church because my pastor or general overseer is going to hell. Let us be guided Nairalanders, we n others are so quik to believe bad reports about others esp Gods men or children. Love covers a multitude of sins the scriptures say.There is a portion of the scriptures that talks about striking the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. For u to know if an act is of Yahweh, check if it is born of love - for God is Love.
She didn't tell the parents to take her to the men of God allegedly involved, nor called for their invitation. Remember that prophet Nathan did not go to the mountain top to broadcast the sins of David. The so called little girl chose to invite the press - a secular media:@ instead of consulting Kumuyi for guidance if a third party must be involved. Did the so called spirit that appeared to her leave her totally bereft of all spiritual wisdom? This attack is not on the men of God but on the sheep of God. The target is that I should leave my church because my pastor or general overseer is going to hell. Let us be guided Nairalanders, we n others are so quik to believe bad reports about others esp Gods men or children. Love covers a multitude of sins the scriptures say.
There is a portion of the scriptures that talks about striking the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. For u to know if an act is of Yahweh, check if it is born of love - for God is Love.
She didn't tell the parents to take her to the men of God allegedly involved, nor called for their invitation. Remember that prophet Nathan did not go to the mountain top to broadcast the sins of David. The so called little girl chose to invite the press - a secular media:@ instead of consulting Kumuyi for guidance if a third party must be involved. Did the so called spirit that appeared to her leave her totally bereft of all spiritual wisdom? This attack is not on the men of God but on the sheep of God. The target is that I should leave my church because my pastor or general overseer is going to hell. Let us be guided Nairalanders, we n others are so quik to believe bad reports about others esp Gods men or children. Love covers a multitude of sins the scriptures say.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 04, 2015
she mentioned all naija top men of God?!? Wu con remain
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by samtol4(m): 5:04am On Mar 04, 2015
M4gunners:
I swear if no be d parent tell to say all this things eh,Then the girl is right oh.I have said it before Hw can Pastors owning Private Jets while members are trekking? Think am na.
so it is now a sin for pastors to have Jet?Do you know what these men of God has pass through in Life before they arrive this stage?abegi let them buy more Jets .Genuine ministers of God should use the best things in this world.are you their God ?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by M4gunners: 5:12am On Mar 04, 2015
samtol4:
so it is now a sin for pastors to have Jet?Do you know what these men of God has pass through in Life before they arrive this stage?abegi let them buy more Jets .Genuine ministers of God should use the best things in this world.are you their God ?
No i don't know what they pass through. Did you also know the colour of JESUS CHRIST private Jet? U must be eaten from Church offerings.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by samtol4(m): 5:33am On Mar 04, 2015
M4gunners:
No i don't know what they pass through. Did you also know the colour of JESUS CHRIST private Jet? U must be eaten from Church offerings.
2 Corinthians 8:9"For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ ,that ,though he was rich ,yet for your sakes he became poor ,that ye through his poverty MIGHT BE RICH". ! Infact ,Most of these pastors were not Poor before they start full time ministry .So because they are pastors bicycles should be their portion?No sir ,Destiny is personal Heaven is personal concentrate on yours stop disturbing yourself wheather someone owns a jet or bicycle ....YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HE HAS PASSED THROUGH .Above all "we shall stand before the Judgement of God"
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by midolian(m): 5:34am On Mar 04, 2015
DECOtech:

was it the day the clueless man visited his church?
exactly.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 04, 2015
SuperSuave:
you're simply mad! Who are you to say someone is a man of God?? Only God knows his people and his people know him. Why curse the girl?? Even a blind man knows the likes of t.b Joshua, oritsejafor, oyakilome and oyedepo aren't real men of God. You better ask for forgiveness, that's of you believe in God. Na ur type dey kari pastor matter for head like gala seller "my pastor said this, my pastor said that" mtcheeeeew
mumu
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by theking5: 5:35am On Mar 04, 2015
Some evil spirits are disturbing her, and then the parents now decided to use her and become famous, before you know it now she will be getting invitations from some mushroom churches where she will be giving her so called revelations, and start selling the cd's, smart people will be making money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.